Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How can you tell if you are psychic?

pixiedust

Not being mean but i have excellent memory. I remember my dream from last night and don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying your wrong but I think i might be psychic and again not being mean but winning the lottery has nothing 2 do with being psychic. It is simply the work of luck!

Dream recall is nothing to do with memory, I have excellent recall too, but I still don't remember any dream. The two things are unrelated.

Personally I have never seen anything to suggest that there is such thing as psychic, I also don't think the future is ever certain enough to know what will happen.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G3N0M3

• Mattshark

• Hollywood_2601

• Babs

Dream recall is nothing to do with memory, I have excellent recall too, but I still don't remember any dream. The two things are unrelated.

Personally I have never seen anything to suggest that there is such thing as psychic, I also don't think the future is ever certain enough to know what will happen.

I will and always have beileved that there were psychics. Also I remeber my dreams and when it came true it freacked me out ok. So, I just looked it up online and I found this site and figured it might help just to find out. It doesn't hurt just to ask or find out ok.

I will and always have beileved that there were psychics. Also I remeber my dreams and when it came true it freacked me out ok. So, I just looked it up online and I found this site and figured it might help just to find out. It doesn't hurt just to ask or find out ok.

It also doesn't hurt to get an alternative and scientifically back viewpoint either.

It also doesn't hurt to get an alternative and scientifically back viewpoint either.

I didn't say that it did. But that's not what I came here to find out.

I didn't say that it did. But that's not what I came here to find out.

Basically then no, it doesn't mean you are psychic, even if you did have a dream come true it is still more likely coincidence than anything else.

Basically then no, it doesn't mean you are psychic, even if you did have a dream come true it is still more likely coincidence than anything else.

I have had about 10 or 9 come true all in the course of like 1 month I don't think that is a coincidence. Just saying.

i was just lying in bed a bit listeening to music and felt my third eye sorta spark is a good word for it. it has done it a lot today but after it happened my whole body sorta went frozen and numb and tingly. as i read through the first page i got to a post by someone who was talking about occurences that would indicate psychic ability (third eye throbbing, unexplained tingling, pressure in your head, holding hand still for long enough it starts to tingle) and i read that and thought about it for a bit because all of that always happens to me, than i thought about a connection between the third eye and seeing the future in your dreams. the problem is i hardly ever remember my dreams, but when the incidents i dream about happen i always think to myself what happens next and it does i.e. in my dream my step-dad asked for batteries than my dog ran outside. the second my step dad asked for batteries my dog ran outside.

this may be off topic a bit, but sometimes when i lye on my stomach without a shirt i feel a cold spark on my back. and i twitch and its there for another second or two than it dissapears. i never really knew why. (i beleive in ghosts but i believe they arent horrible people, just have something they need to finish first.)

Edited by sadjkls

I have had about 10 or 9 come true all in the course of like 1 month I don't think that is a coincidence. Just saying.

I think it would be impossible to prove it, as everyone would have to take your word that you actually had those dreams.

Honestly, I don't really think so.

I think it would be impossible to prove it, as everyone would have to take your word that you actually had those dreams.

Honestly, I don't really think so.

Yea well that is what you think. Not being mean or anything but it seams to me like you have trust issues. I did have all thoes dreams and your right it is impossible to prove it but I did have those dreams.

Yea well that is what you think. Not being mean or anything but it seams to me like you have trust issues. I did have all thoes dreams and your right it is impossible to prove it but I did have those dreams.

Well I offered you a valid and highly plausible explanation. I find it disconcerting that you rejected it outright.

And natural scepticism of any claim is healthy.

Well I offered you a valid and highly plausible explanation. I find it disconcerting that you rejected it outright.

And natural scepticism of any claim is healthy.

That message was not for you. I said that I had 9 or 10 of those dreams and they all came true so I did not think it was a coincendent. Just saying and I did not reject it outright. I simply took it into consideration. So thanks for your explanation. :)