Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Animal Planet's Lost Tapes

Stormcrow

I saw this on last night but didn't have the mind to watch it, didn't know what it was about. Looking through the TV guide online I saw it again and noticed it was about unknown creatures and cryptozoology. Has anyone watched it and is it any good?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stormcrow

• Rmhuntley

• Korbus

• Kipperphoenix

IMHO, its crap. they make up face footage of cryptid encounters, usually involving the death of the person/people involved. its done mocumentory style

I havent seen it, but from the reports I've heard of it, it certainly sounds like crap. Still, I'll probably have to check it out at least once, for entertainment purposes only, of course.

I'm also hearing a lot about it being crapola. If it's not better than Monster Quest I don't think I'll give it the time of day--Animal Planet (like every other channel) is sort of running out of things to air. :/

I saw this on last night but didn't have the mind to watch it, didn't know what it was about. Looking through the TV guide online I saw it again and noticed it was about unknown creatures and cryptozoology. Has anyone watched it and is it any good?

I found it entertaining, the effects could be better. <_< I started a topic on the cryptozoology thread entitled "lost tapes." I have included preview videos on the post as well. Check it out. :)