Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

did home video camera capture spook

crawfordsburn

ihave real footage of a ghost moving on camera it is totally transparent it has been in newspapers and on television and in the washington times it has been confirmed by th n.i.p.r.a and an exorsist they say it is a residual haunting i beleive this is the first time anything like this has been caught on camcorder i seen it with my own eyes although other people there did not until we ran the film onto video and i got a terrible shock when he showed up on camera any person who is an expert in this matter i would appreciate it if you can leave a contact number or email address.i mean parapsycoligists or someone at the top of their field thankyou p.s it is featured on;

www.ghosts uk.com

www.parbolic news.com

www.shadowlands.com

www.belfast telegraph.com

visit any of these links for further information.

Edit; made links clickable

Edited by Aslan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbductingU

• crawfordsburn

• Babs

• AnimangaBloodThorn

How did you know it was there if it was completely transparent? Transparent means you can't see it at all.

p.s. Punctuation goes a long way!

Edited by babyforrest

because it was totally transparent except for the distinct outline of a man and if you look at the links on my message you will find a picture and the story this is genuine no time for time wasters

Ummmm, the only link that works is Shadowlands, on my computer anyway. And it goes to a page that doesn't seem to have anything to do with what you're talking about.

Cya!

Edited by AnimangaBloodThorn

Nice links, I'd like to believe you, but no proof. Links need to be fixed..

A way to fix links:

1)Most improtant - Don't leave spaces between words!!

Where is this ghost? You got me all excited. bounce.gifeyecrazy.gifscared.gif

Those links don't work....Looks like those websites don't even exist ( exept for the Shadowslands, but that page doesnt have anything to do with your ghosts)..

the story this is genuine no time for time wasters

I guess we are all time wasters seeing as how we would like some proof. I have never heard of a ghost having the distinct outline of a man but being completely transparent otherwise. That sounds weird. He still didn't use any punctuation, so is it really that unbelievable that the website is wrong? rolleyes.gif

He still didn't use any punctuation, so is it really that unbelievable that the website is wrong? rolleyes.gif

Nah, I guess not.

I have never heard of a ghost having the distinct outline of a man but being completely transparent otherwise.

But is really hard to beleive that these are nonexistant? I don't really see why a spirit couldn't take this form. I just don't beleive that this person seen one.

Cya!

See the thing is i have a lot of people to back me up on this tape it has been checked and it is real and u have the right too think what you want but all i can say is watch this space and check the web sites i put on the first one and if you want contact NIPRA and see what they have too say read the aritcile as well if that pleases you and if you get on too the BBC Northern ireland you might even get more information there this is the real deal and i did see it. It was at day time around three o clock mid july and we had sat at a bench to have a rest and i gave my husband the camera he was filming the coastline and thats when i saw it and was the outline of a man and it just seemed to catch my eye it did scare me i said to my husband sometimes u would think there was a ghost coming up coming up i was panicing he heard the panic in my voice and turned the camera around. That put an end to the day out. it wasnt to later when i was runnig the camera to video that i saw it on the camera i called my husband in and it went from there but as far as i know this is the frist tape of its type and if there is anyone out there top of there field and interested please get back too me.

disgust.gif The first two linkies had nothing disgust.gif And then I tried the Shadow Lands website and I come to a page that say's nothing about this supposed camcorder caught ghost. And the last one didn't even work! X( I would like to see or watch this ghost that was supposedly caught on tape.

Is there any linkies (that actually work) that you or someone else and put up?

And I was looking forward to watching a ghost on tape! dontgetit.gif Oh well C ya campers.

www.ghostuk.com

www.parabolicnews.com

www.shadowlands.com

www.nipra.com

Try these.

Title: did home camera capture a spook.

TO Babyforrest Firstly please ignore the punctuation iam not accoustemed to using computers and this was my first opportunity to get my story online.Now as far a authentisity goes the article appeared in the Washington times in Auguust 2003 it also was in ghosts uk and the belfast telegraph maybe i was not very good at discribing what i seen in writing its the first i saw anything like it in my life.It was also on Newsline BBC1 Northern Ireland.this has been seen by a top cannon of the church of ireland who is an exorsist and also by warren coates of nipra

whom have confirmed what this is i have been approached by production companys who wanted to buy rights i have also had intrest from scientific research we had simply went to the beach it was the last thing i expected i would not waste my time or anyone elses with a hoax of any sort all i know is that this is a lot clearer than anything i have seen on the internet betrayed to be a ghost and this is moving footage which i had to seek advice over now to come to the crux of the matter iam looking to hear from those who are experts in their field i have no intrest in jokers i would like to communicate with serious individuals who know what there talking about and can back it up with the appropriate letters before there name i would appreciate genuine opinions on this if you go to the following links you should find a picture maybe then youll understand what im talking about.

Sufoit.COM-para4.ORG-Did Home VIDEO CATCH A SPOOK

www.sufoit.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=148-26K-Cached

FARSHORES PARANORMAL NEWS:FAMILY MAY HAVE FILMED GHOST OF

www.100megsfree4.com/farshores/pgghost82.htm-14kCached

THE BLACK VAULT

WWW.BVALPHASEVER.COM/POSTT24767.HTML-54K-Cached

GHOSTS-UK-NEWS

www.ghosts-uk.net/news/article.php?storyid=172-17k-Cached

VIDEO GHOSTS

wintersteel.homestead.com/Video_Ghost.hmtl-101k-Cached

Story published by Paul Dykes Belfast Telegraph Northern Ireland Aug 12th 03

Also at Farshores

Warren Coates from the Northern Ireland Paranormal society

Washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20030812-015143-6199r.htm-36k-Cached

www.parabolicmirror.com/archives/week_2003_o8_10.html

*Snickers*

Baka...

*Snickers* And damn... here I was wanting to watch a ghosty vid... oh well... Looks like Im back to debunking them. *Smiles*

Again bogus Links!! I'll have to remember to add you name to my **** can file.. I will never check another one of your stories again!!

i think what it is...is that somehow crawfordsburn is from a parallel universe, and has somehow tapped into our internet from theirs.

this would explain the links that lead to nowhere

I think what it is...is that somehow Crawfordsburn is from a parallel universe, and has somehow tapped into our internet from theirs.

No that will get some paranoid!!

UniversalAbsurdity....that's funny. laugh.gif

I wonder if someone could help crawfordsburn?

I wonder if someone could help crawfordsburn?

I tried everything to get these links to work, and they just don't exist.. I think he IS just playing games with us..

I can't get into them...too bad. sad.gif

I followed the wintersteel.homested.com/video_ghost.html link and saw the pic of the ghost but it's quite small. I believe your story Christina.

Went there... But you know what... There's no video...

And the pictures weren't clear. Looks like lightening to me.