Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

investigation picture

MPInvestigations

i have more to share of the cemetery, it is pretty active for a cemetery to be ohnest with you, later on i will post up more pictures i have gotten from here in this picture i want you to zoom to the back right of the picture infront of the car garage until you see a shadow streak coming down. this shadow should not be casted in any way there is nothing there to cast off of. and also look at the figure at the bottom of this shadow streak. this photo has been cleaned up quite a bit the face of the figure just looks like a red blob. but in the original you can see almost like a distorted face. if you want me to post the original let me know.

post-82216-1230030251_thumb.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MPInvestigations

• The Paranormal Skeptic

• HollyDolly

• ODIN-X

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

could be anything from light distortion to loose cables or branches from trees. Bit difficult to tell from this picture i think

Sorry man I am not seeing anything except possible camera distortion/pixilation.

Sorry man I am not seeing anything except possible camera distortion/pixilation.

I didn't notice the shadow,BUT,I did see what appears to be a head in the bush to the right.I saw what appeared to be a head, or more of a skull.

Now it could be just the leaves of the bush forming the image, but it sure looks like a head to me.

I didn't notice the shadow,BUT,I did see what appears to be a head in the bush to the right.I saw what appeared to be a head, or more of a skull.

Now it could be just the leaves of the bush forming the image, but it sure looks like a head to me.

can you circle this for me please?

This appears as a yellowish area, almost like an orb in the part of the bush near the fence.

This appears as a yellowish area, almost like an orb in the part of the bush near the fence.

I see what you are talking about now, still I dont think it is anything paranormal. The picture is so grainy there its almost impossible to tell.

Edited by Phase 3

If the fence is about 3 ft high, then I may be seeing, or matrixing, a figure on the far right (just outside of it) in proper proportion. Torso, legs, one arm coming down. But, given the lighting behind the scene and pixellation, I doubt my eyes. It probably wouldn't hold up in one of those reverse color versions.

Thanks for sharing, though :)

JMO

NS

i have more to share of the cemetery, it is pretty active for a cemetery to be ohnest with you, later on i will post up more pictures i have gotten from here in this picture i want you to zoom to the back right of the picture infront of the car garage until you see a shadow streak coming down. this shadow should not be casted in any way there is nothing there to cast off of. and also look at the figure at the bottom of this shadow streak. this photo has been cleaned up quite a bit the face of the figure just looks like a red blob. but in the original you can see almost like a distorted face. if you want me to post the original let me know.

I can see the shadow cast by the tree, possibly caused by the flash from your camera or another light source behind you (if there was one). You can clearly see branches. Is that what you are referring to??

if you want to view the rest of my work at the cemetery please go to this link www.paratracker.org i lost my evidence due to a corrupted usb drive and this site is the only one who has the backups. as you can see you can not right click and save the pictures and they have been cropped.just incase you think they are not my pictures the above pick is the full picture of one of the pictures on the 2nd page of the evp section.

this a picture of me at the same cemetery. to the left of me it looks like a shadow head and glowing yellowish white eyes. now these bushes are dense and there are no street lights behind me. i have never seen light pass through thses bushes ever.i told my friend to take a picture of me because i started feel like something was touching me.

post-82216-1230083301_thumb.jpg

I dont know on that last pic. The camera is pointing up so those could be distant street lamps? Also if they were eyes - they seem to be too far apart. Whom am I to say though, anymore pics?

this a picture of me at the same cemetery. to the left of me it looks like a shadow head and glowing yellowish white eyes. now these bushes are dense and there are no street lights behind me. i have never seen light pass through thses bushes ever.i told my friend to take a picture of me because i started feel like something was touching me.

Im not expert but to me they look like moths or some flying insects..JMO..JN

two moths parallel to eachother? that look like chinese eyes. no offense.and no street lamps i have already mentioned that. the bushes behind me are 12 feet thick and there is a 10 foot wooden fence behind the bushes. i have already tried to debunk this image by jumping the wooden fence and shining a flashlight through and i got nothing. i also checked back behind the fence and there are no street lamps back there just pitch black,you can tell the bushes are dense by the picture.my flash did not penetrate the bushes at all

I dont know on that last pic. The camera is pointing up so those could be distant street lamps? Also if they were eyes - they seem to be too far apart. Whom am I to say though, anymore pics?

the camera appears to point upward but it isnt. i just cropped the picture so yall could see it better.in the orginal picture can see my feet if my friend were pointing the camera upward you would just see where my shirt ends to my head.

post-82216-1230100123_thumb.jpg

in a link i saw in the forums about shadow people. there were two that struck me and made me go back to this picture. shadow people with red or yellow eyes. the shadow person i always get in my photos are almost always at a distance and almost like he or she is on a recon mission.i caught a cloaked shadow in the trees last time i was there. i will see if i can dig it up for you guys and gals. that was one of the photos that were lost to the corrupted usb drive i had. but it might be on another one i have to find around here.

i do have a picture of an semi transparent shadow less than 3 feet from me in the back of the cemetery facing me next to the bushes.from where the car garage is. you can see something blocking the ceiling where the light glares against it and also some of the leaves are darker in areas than the rest. it kind of takes a form of a hooded person. the picture looks so clear on my camera screen but blown up you can barely see it. but ill see what i can do.

im waiting for my friend michele to come through with my back up pictures of the investigations. there you will be able to see alot more interesting things.a boy apparition, weied light anomalies and a great looking shadow plain as day. or to save me the trouble you can visit her site www.paratracker.org and see all the photos plus my evp's i have captured. the boys name is peter by the way you will hear him adress himself in an english acsent it sounds like petah.

Well, it's great to see someone out there doing what I want to be doing. I just don't see anything, but don't listen to me you were there! LS

Well, it's great to see someone out there doing what I want to be doing. I just don't see anything, but don't listen to me you were there! LS

to wich picture are you implying? where i have things circled in red is what i see as questionable.

You said it was active. Can you tell us a bit about the reports?

You said it was active. Can you tell us a bit about the reports?

i found out about the cemetery on a site called hollowhill.they report that the center point of the activity is around amanda beeler's resting place and in the back of the cemetery. the story goes that amanda was killed by a man she trused, and another man who trusted the same person was murdered aswell. how much of that story is true i do not know. the cemetery is 100+ yrs old, all i know about it so far with my research is that the people who are burried there were the first settlers to reside in that area.all the tombstones date back to the 1700's. the beelers and the mapps family are related but the rest who reside there are from different families.

now i decided to check it out cause it was open to the public and had no curfew on the area. so i can come and go as i please. a paranormal paradise if you ask me. i have recently discovered that there was a double murder near the cemetery back in the 1990's. the report does not say they were left for dead in the cemetery it just says 200yrds from where they were taking from. people in who lived in that area around that time say they were found tied an bound with tere throats cut between two trees next to the cemetery. as for what i have experience there myself. i have a strong presence in the back of the cemetery. which is where you see me take most of my pictures. we get cob web sensations, pinching sensations and an occasional feeling of someone touching our hand or arms. one odd experience i had when i first started investigatin there was when i was walking towards the back,

when i turned the corner it felt like i ran into an energy field. the top of my head felt like an electrical current went through it. and it made me step back and almost fall down. if you CLICK HEREyou can see everthing i have gotten from that place. go to the 2nd page of the evp section of the site the first bulk of evps are from gary job corps, in san marcos tx and the rest are from the cemetery except the area where it talks about my friend dan.

Edited by MPInvestigations

is there any way to post evp's on here? or is html not allowed in these forums

Edited by MPInvestigations

No. You can't embed html, but you could upload your evp's to a site and supply a link instead or add your evp file as an attachment to a post :tu: