Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Pinky Floyd

'Bama to keep Bush's war team on..

29 posts in this topic

Stardrive

Before anyone else comes on here and decides to show thier hiney for all to see allow me to put this into perspective using the blockhead rational.

Mr.Blockhead was the victim of a home invasion. Family members lost their lives and property was destroyed. Mr.Blockhead was angry, demoralized, and wanted those responsible for his atrocity brought to justice. So Mr.Blockhead goes to his friends house and says "I hope I can count on you to help me in any way to bring those responsible to justice". The friend replies "yes I'll do whatever I can to help you out", Mr. Blockhead responds "good, because your either with me or your against me". The friend responds "are you threatening me? Too bad because I was going to help you".

Startraveler
Essentially rubber stamping the withdraw timetable that 'W' was going with already

Obama has always been for phased withdrawal over a period of a year or more; that is to say, Bush's timetables came long after Obama's (he introduced legislation for this in the Senate a full two years ago).

Just wait till Ahmadinezad starts up with the 'blow Israel off the map' rhetoric and nonsense after Obama takes office. You can bet the farm he will in order to test Obama's 'mettle'. Sure, Obama wants to talk, but once Dinnerjacket starts ranting, Obama will find out that Dinnerjacket is really out of his mind and that peaceful dialog will be impossible with him and the entire idea thrown out the window.

People do funny things in election years. With six months to go until the election, he may get boisterous, who knows? Big deal.

MasterPo
Before anyone else comes on here and decides to show thier hiney for all to see allow me to put this into perspective using the blockhead rational.

Mr.Blockhead was the victim of a home invasion. Family members lost their lives and property was destroyed. Mr.Blockhead was angry, demoralized, and wanted those responsible for his atrocity brought to justice. So Mr.Blockhead goes to his friends house and says "I hope I can count on you to help me in any way to bring those responsible to justice". The friend replies "yes I'll do whatever I can to help you out", Mr. Blockhead responds "good, because your either with me or your against me". The friend responds "are you threatening me? Too bad because I was going to help you".

The next week Mr. Blockhead's p***ed off neighbor's house is also invaded, family members injured or worse, etc.

Too bad the neighbor chose to get his panties all up in a bunch the week before...

MasterPo
alone?

It's an undeniable truth of life that sometimes if you don't look out for yourself no one else will.