Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot Hoaxers Update?

Hitman

I was just wondering about the two country bumpkins who produced the Bigfoot suit they tried to pass off as the real thing. I remember they paid them $50,000. I'm wondering if they ever paid that money back. Have there been any updates?

Hitman

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Myles

• Hitman

• makaya325

• Smeagol1

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering about the two country bumpkins who produced the Bigfoot suit they tried to pass off as the real thing. I remember they paid them $50,000. I'm wondering if they ever paid that money back. Have there been any updates?

Hitman

These guys? www.bigfoottracker.com They are now self proclaimed "hoax hunters". They sound like big time jerks to me.

These guys? www.bigfoottracker.com They are now self proclaimed "hoax hunters". They sound like big time jerks to me.

i hope they were arrested, so now they can meet a yeti in jail cell #32. they call him bubba

Hitman

I thought they did a pretty good job. They had much of the nation interested. Even though nearly everyone knew it was bull, we still were interested. Maybe it was just a slow news week, but I appreciated their effort. I thought they could have handled some parts better. They should have disposed of the suit and claimed it was stolen. With all the national coverage it got, it would have been left as a mystery to rival the Patterson film. Politicians lie to us every day through the best of news media and make a fortune, so I have no problem with these guys lieing to make some money either. Of course I'd rather have noone lie at all.

I think its pretty apparent these guys will do or say just about anything to get a little attention. So, best to just ignore them. That would be the worst punishment they could suffer.

Update to which hoax? The Patterson film? There's too many of them to keep track of.

Here's a tip on identifying a BF hoax,

if the story contains the word Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti, Skunkape, Yeren, or Yowie , it's a hoax.

Edited by esox

so now they can meet a yeti in jail cell #32. they call him bubba

His name is Bubba, I always thought it was Doris.

His name is Bubba, I always thought it was Doris.

sasquatch: i really dont appreciate u saying im grooming challenged, since i bathe in fresh water with old spice body wash, how am i smelly? plueese! i look better for my date than the average bum!

mrs.squatch: marty, your not online chatting on um message boards again r u?

but, i agree, if you get people like khali and paul wight with hair growth disorders, you have a perfect match!

i think the most likely explanation is a group of freaks whos proportions exceed humans

esox, any proof of the pgf fake?

• 3 weeks later...
Update to which hoax? The Patterson film? There's too many of them to keep track of.

Here's a tip on identifying a BF hoax,

if the story contains the word Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti, Skunkape, Yeren, or Yowie , it's a hoax.

Oh Bigfoot is not a hoax. Scientists have actually found fossils of giant apes who are extinct. Some were ten feet tall. They were PROVEN to exist. What you mean is that they're extinct. Saying they're all hoaxes is just not true.

Now you can debate if they're all extinct and you can debate if people actually see them but you can not say they're all myths.

Hitman

Oh Bigfoot is not a hoax. Scientists have actually found fossils of giant apes who are extinct. Some were ten feet tall. They were PROVEN to exist. What you mean is that they're extinct. Saying they're all hoaxes is just not true.

Now you can debate if they're all extinct and you can debate if people actually see them but you can not say they're all myths.

Hitman

I don't think we can be sure that these giant apes who we have fossils of walked upright on 2 legs.

It's not hard for them to tell how a animal moved the bone structure is a good indicator or how a animal walk's and the bone's can tell them more then alot of people realize, But either way they know this creature walked up-right.

It's not hard for them to tell how a animal moved the bone structure is a good indicator or how a animal walk's and the bone's can tell them more then alot of people realize, But either way they know this creature walked up-right.

I don't think they know that at all.

I don't think they know that at all.

They do. o_o Based on how, say, the femur fits into the hip joint, for example, and how large the pelvis is and in which direction it sits. Google pls.

I'm pretty sure that the found bones of Gigantopithecus do not show decisively what it's posture or structure was. From what I know and have read over the last several years, most of what has been found is teeth and jawbones. Other bones that have been found are fragments and thus open to interpretation.

Aside from the Gigantopithecus actually existing. No trace of G's bones have been found in North America. Actually no ape bones, other then human, have ever been found in North America.

Gigantopithecus

Edited by DieChecker