Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Kevin7557

Taps lied should they be punished?

What should the course of action be  

57 members have voted

1. 1. You decide the pushment.

• Completely exiled from the community
    • Teporary exile
    • Have their show pulled
    • Have to issue a formal appology

132 posts in this topic

nativechick1989
I can not vote.

There is not a option for "who cares".

Ditto.

I've watched a few of the episodes, but quickly lost interest...don't watch it anymore.

:mellow:

isis-999
But, see, I guess that is my point. People are saying stuff like, "Well, I think TAPS is legit, but even if they're faking stuff it's because of their contract, so I don't blame them at all. They're still real." But I'm saying that they won't give the same benefit of the doubt to groups like PRS, Ghost Adventures, Most Haunted, etc.

I mean, look, I'll be the first to say I watch most of these shows. Doesn't mean I like them, but I am interested enough by them to sit down and pay some sort of attention. Out of all of them, GH is my favorite. But I've just been disappointed with the decreased scientific aspects in place of what I feel is the falsification of evidence. Because I feel they were the best group, but the last few seasons have gotten progressively more sensationalized.

Anyway, just my opinion. Thanks everyone!

I happen to agree with what you are saying, I was watching them last night and i though this thread it' did kinda take away from the show, But with that said they went into a few place's and came back with nothing and they told the people they couldn't find anything paranormal in their home's.. So maybe the Halloween show was a one time deal i hope they did this just for that holiday myself...

Doggirl3

Well I still see it as a educational show showing what paranomal investingation is about. They mostly are investingating claims of hauntings. They don't say what off what is haunting or not. That part is what I watch alot too. Not dull at all. It that part when a person say darn if it is or darn if its not.

Kevin7557
- Post removed -

That was suppose to say can't watch the vidoes. When I went to watch them youtube said that the videos were unavailable. I have had problems with this computer before which give me rise to think if it has been hacked. Found out one reason my interenet isn't working right is that it is missing a key file cause a memory card burned out. File was there before and wasn't there after. Tech support was baffled as to why it was gone and I came to the conclusion it must have been on the memory card.

Ditto.

I've watched a few of the episodes, but quickly lost interest...don't watch it anymore.

:mellow:

I don't anymore. I agreed not to and now I am upholding what I said I would do. Though In retrospect I miss it kinda though it wasn't a huge problem cause I had stopped watching it a bit ago.

Doggirl3

Try going to a google search for the video maybe it will play that way for you and you can download it again. Just a suggestion.

Ecchi
Okay this thread was really good but and was almost done and my power went out. But now the videos are back and I can watch them which makes me wonder if my computer was hacked.

Okay here is the jist they faked their 2008 live investigation. By doing this they have discredited our whole community. This should not go unpunished. So you be Judge and Jury on this one.

Here is some links

Youtube clip

Here is a petition to get them to tell the truth.

I've skimmed through a few pages, and have no idea why you think you were hacked.

Mattshark
It doesn't even need to be in the contract. The harsh fact of life is that in the entertainment industry, you either get the viewers or you get canceled. No one would watch a show with a real investigation going on, because real investigations are dull, boring, and ultimately, never come up with any sort of solid evidence. No viewers means the networks would drop the show. The way around that is to do what the networks call "dramatization".

No one in the entertainment industry even pretends that they are in the business of presenting truth. If anyone out there in TVland assumes that is the case, the fault is theirs, not the media.

It is amazing how many people don't get this.