Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Young Earth Creationism

Guyver

So much angst at Christmas time Sql? Tis the season to be jolly don't you know. Oh wait, maybe scientific evolutionist don't appreciate the joys of this time of year? I mean really, if you don't believe in God, how could Jesus be the Savior? Whatever, there's still the good-will toward men part. I hope you guys at least appreciate that part of it. Anyway....

Wait a second. What does this excellent holiday have to do with Jesus? Last time I checked, it was a celebration of the winter solstice adopted by Christians to make converting pagans easier...

But, yep, we Evilutionists hate Christmas. We've tried several times over the years to obliterate it with godless secular stuff like Santa Clause, who is(in case you don't read JackChick) completely evil.

I'm re-reading your massive (even by your standards) post now. I'm particularly interested in the refutation of the helium argument. If I thought it was all total crap I wouldn't have posted it. I thought that with 11 points at least a few would stick. No, I didn't believe all of it but I thought there were some good points made. And frankly, your responses are not always slam dunks. The bottom line is that even qualified scientists in the respective fields disagree on some points.

Sigh. No Guyver, that is not the bottom line. The bottom line that is a few preachers with degrees from degree mills have continually used the same arguments over and over, and none of them are very good.

Quite frankly, it's a handful of nuts against the rest of the community. Here's the "Most wanted" list of Creationists:

1. Russell Humphreys

2. Kent Hovind

3. Ken Ham

4. Paul Abramson

5. Ray Comfort

6. Bruce Chapman

Quite frankly, the idea of Scientific Creationism would not exist without these guys.

Cheers,

SQLserver

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guyver

• SQLserver

• churchanddestroy

• ravergirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a second. What does this excellent holiday have to do with Jesus? Last time I checked, it was a celebration of the winter solstice adopted by Christians to make converting pagans easier...

But, yep, we Evilutionists hate Christmas. We've tried several times over the years to obliterate it with godless secular stuff like Santa Clause, who is(in case you don't read JackChick) completely evil.

Very lulzy link SQL, very lulzy indeed.