Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal State Exposed!

Staceyinfo

http://www.ghosttheory.com/paranormal/para...ng-entire-show/

This is an article by a former guest on the show. I do remember the show. It was homeowners in Oregon who had a ghost in their home of a man who had been in a car accident. There was also a malevolent ghost in the home as well. This woman, a very credible psycho-therapist (or something like that) has horrendous allegations against Ryan, Chip, the producers, A&E and the whole cast!

If you read this you cannot possibly believe that this show has any credibility. If you do, then you probably believe that Caylee Anthony is innocent of killing her child, OJ Simpson is innocent, Scott Peterson did not kill his wife and we did not walk on the moon!

Now, if only someone on TAPs will spill the beans!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aanica

• Staceyinfo

• sinewave

• Golden Hawk

Thanx Stacey.

I am pretty sure that this has been posted here before.

edit to say: Welcome to the UM!

Edited by ODIN-X

Thanx Stacey.

I am pretty sure that this has been posted here before.

edit to say: Welcome to the UM!

Well, you know what I have to say to that???!!! Doh!!!

And thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, I had heard about this before. Still, its very interesting. I actually just got a chance to interview Kirby Robinson on Strange Frequencies. He helped break the story when Mrs. Kelli Ryan wrote to him, and he posted the info on his blog, "Eye on the Paranormal." He has two open challenges to the folks at Paranormal State, or any "paracelebrity" to prove their claims, actually. You can check out the podcast at the link in my signature.

But yes, thanks for posting this again. I think it's completely healthy and natural to be skeptical of things in the paranormal field, particularly when it is on television. The more it is talked about, the better.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/paranormal/para...ng-entire-show/

This is an article by a former guest on the show. I do remember the show. It was homeowners in Oregon who had a ghost in their home of a man who had been in a car accident. There was also a malevolent ghost in the home as well. This woman, a very credible psycho-therapist (or something like that) has horrendous allegations against Ryan, Chip, the producers, A&E and the whole cast!

If you read this you cannot possibly believe that this show has any credibility. If you do, then you probably believe that Caylee Anthony is innocent of killing her child, OJ Simpson is innocent, Scott Peterson did not kill his wife and we did not walk on the moon!

Along with more information you might enjoy..about Paranormal State..written by a friend of mine, this is a war in the paranormal battlefield....

Eye on the paranormal..by Kirby Robinson

UM

I truly believe that if Chip Coffee wants to maintain his reputation and professional integrity that he needs to abandon Ryan and the whole Paranormal State team.

I truly believe that if Chip Coffee wants to maintain his reputation and professional integrity that he needs to abandon Ryan and the whole Paranormal State team.
There is a paranormal war between the these people and its ugly..It started with Eye on the Paranormal about PS and its members then to Chip Coffey and Beatrice Merlot, to Kirby Robinson

All this over credibility and faking with Paranormal state...Check blog posts if interested.. also Eye on the paranormal there is a link here already above.

Beatrice Merlot, Medium to the stars

Chip Coffey Blog

Posted e-mail exchanges with chip and beatrice

There is a paranormal war between the these people and its ugly..It started with Eye on the Paranormal about PS and its members then to Chip Coffey and Beatrice Merlot, to Kirby Robinson

All this over credibility and faking with Paranormal state...Check blog posts if interested.. also Eye on the paranormal there is a link here already above.

Beatrice Merlot, Medium to the stars

Chip Coffey Blog

Posted e-mail exchanges with chip and beatrice

Beatrice just put one up today (23-12), good enough read. (edit: After I read it, it's a huge list of pointed fingers. It really should have ended with "So There!")

Thanks for the links!

Edited by Toydream

Beatrice just put one up today (23-12), good enough read. (edit: After I read it, it's a huge list of pointed fingers. It really should have ended with "So There!")

Thanks for the links!

Yes you're right, this little war is shaking them up there are more involved its kind of silly to waste such time JMO you can check Ripoffreport with their names and it really gets nasty...lol

What reputation and professional integrity would that be?

Hey Aanica,

Check out the link to my show, Strange Frequencies Radio, in my signature. We just interviewed Kirby on Sunday. It was a lot of fun!

What reputation and professional integrity would that be?
:lol:

Hey Aanica,

Check out the link to my show, Strange Frequencies Radio, in my signature. We just interviewed Kirby on Sunday. It was a lot of fun!

I have already I listened the other day (google alerts!!) really awesome job Jason I really like your guys show!!

Chip Coffey is a whiner, I am still p***ed about what he did with Beatrice Marot. Buying her domain name to sell it back to her at $3,000 a piece is pretty ****ty.

Chip Coffey is a whiner, I am still p***ed about what he did with Beatrice Marot. Buying her domain name to sell it back to her at $3,000 a piece is pretty ****ty.
Absolutely! that was a little over the top Beatrice is my friend, I told her Karma would get Chip and that tanilla woman, they had her so upset the other day, she was crying when i talked with her, i deleted chip ( i don't know him anyway ) but i want nothing to do with such people as chip...Buying someones name is just ...well outrageous and then when googled it directs you to chips page ...omg

Absolutely! that was a little over the top Beatrice is my friend, I told her Karma would get Chip and that tanilla woman, they had her so upset the other day, she was crying when i talked with her, i deleted chip ( i don't know him anyway ) but i want nothing to do with such people as chip...Buying someones name is just ...well outrageous and then when googled it directs you to chips page ...omg

It’s because he is unprofessional and immature, his reputation is done and he has no integrity. I also read that people are not booking him at conferences anymore because he has temper tantrums if people dont come to his seminars.

Edited by Phase 3

I'm a big fan of TAPS, actually. I knew Paranormal State was over-acted BS from the start.

I'm a big fan of TAPS, actually. I knew Paranormal State was over-acted BS from the start.

So did I, I also realized TAPS is over acted BS as well.

It's because he is unprofessional and immature, his reputation is done and he has no integrity. I also read that people are not booking him at conferences anymore because he has temper tantrums if people dont come to his seminars.
He charges 500 and 250 an additional person for 45 min...whao! now a cold reading with a temper tantrum ..LOL

There are no beans to be spilled on TAPS. They would have spilled long ago if there were any to spill.

It’s because he is unprofessional and immature, his reputation is done and he has no integrity. I also read that people are not booking him at conferences anymore because he has temper tantrums if people dont come to his seminars.

He looks like the temper tantrum type! Hey, I alliterated!

Leave Chip Coffey alone! He is a GOD! I do not, however, have any evidence to back this claim up.

It seems there is plenty evidence to knock your God off his pedestal. That is why you should never treat any human as a God...

It seems there is plenty evidence to knock your God off his pedestal. That is why you should never treat any human as a God...

I can't believe you thought I was serious! Sorry.

There are no beans to be spilled on TAPS. They would have spilled long ago if there were any to spill.

oh they are there to spill , some has already , but Taps is still making better money. all will keep their mouths shut to keep a job.

what about that video of Taps set ups ?

PS always looked like a croc. yet I don't buy the psychic manure author is spreading either.

Edited by Lt_Ripley