Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal State Exposed!

Staceyinfo

Hey Aanica,

Check out the link to my show, Strange Frequencies Radio, in my signature. We just interviewed Kirby on Sunday. It was a lot of fun!

I don't always have the time to listen to the show, but it is great, especially when someones so called expertice is challenged and proven, at best, to be weak? ;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aanica

• Staceyinfo

• sinewave

• Golden Hawk

Hi, kind of new to this forum but saw this thread.

I've kind of been following this, but after reading one of the RipOff Reports, gave that up - egads!

Anyway I read on here that someone said that Chip charged this woman $3,000 a piece for her domain names. I've read several places that it was only $1,500 a piece, which would add up to $3,000 - still very high and outrageous.

I also read through Kelli's blog and all those comments (geesshh) that were going on before it was removed. Seems like Beatrice just took that whole thing over right away with answering questions for Kelli instead of giving her the chance to do it herself.

While there was plenty of blame from both Tanila and that other woman, Beatrice sure got nasty and ugly and I thought she was supposed to be a high priestess or a light worker??

I also read where Kelli is a psychic, but yet she called in somebody else. That just sound right to me for some reason. Sounds like she just wanted to get on TV there to me, but oh well.

Yes, PS seems to be pretty scripted without a doubt!!! It's too bad that the producers have done that to that show, and that the people that are in it allow it to go on, instead of walking off the set, ya know?

Edited by Paranormal Diva

I truly believe that if Chip Coffee wants to maintain his reputation and professional integrity that he needs to abandon Ryan and the whole Paranormal State team.

I agree. It's a sinking ship.

Chip Coffey is a whiner, I am still p***ed about what he did with Beatrice Marot. Buying her domain name to sell it back to her at $3,000 a piece is pretty ****ty.

That's awful! I didn't know about that. Why would he even DO that?

:lol: ..LMAO I cant either..

:blink: O.k. I feel like a dork. I didn't know you were being deadpan. Its hard to read between the lines when reading sarcasm. You can flog me with a wet noodle.

Am I the only one who doesn't care about these childish fights between a couple of "psychics"?? :rolleyes:

Chip Coffee hahah great name

ps: I've never watched PS state before. That video posted in the webpage (first post) was my first one and it does look like bs. Bill looks like a d**** lol how can he even have fans! he looks like the kind of guy who would do a video like the "new haircut" one lol

That's awful! I didn't know about that. Why would he even DO that?

While he has admitted to buying the names, the price was not $3,000 a piece, it was $1,500 a piece. I've read where Beatrice admits this, but she has also said they were $3,000 a piece. Seems like she can't keep it straight.

Since my last post, I took the time to read the RR posts - WOW! She actually posted a letter on there that said she would send a letter that he likes little boys just because he called her a homophobe! Can you imagine. I'm sorry, but from all indications this woman really seems out there. To top it off some of things she has said almost really make sound like she is just Chip says she is.

I really feel sorry for her. Seems like she really has some issues. PS may be BS, but I don't see where Mr. Coffey is deserving of all this. Am I missing something?

This post is what pulled me to join the site! How could anyone even for a second think these people were authentic? I'm appalled at how far they took their lies, though.

Ryan, in a few episodes, believed he was being stalked by Belial. I don't know what made that lowlife think he'd even be worthy (if that's the proper adjective for one who receives attention from Belial lol) of a high demon's attention? He refused to say the name of the entity that had been stalking him, but the letters would flash across the scene and he mouth the name a few times.

I just depresses me to see all of these fabricated stories, when the truthis so much more moving.

Hey Aanica,

Check out the link to my show, Strange Frequencies Radio, in my signature. We just interviewed Kirby on Sunday. It was a lot of fun!

Jason, I had trouble getting into the interview; electronic thingees don't like me too much <_< ); but what I was able to hear? Really, you should be ashamed.

A few more seconds, or should that be minutes, and Kirby would have folded. Nice job though.

Not really sure why I should be ashamed. We gave the man a forum to speak his mind. We do the same for all our guests.

Anyway, we interviewed Chip Coffey on Sunday about the Paranormal State controversies and the flap over Beatrice Marot. Some interesting stuff comes out. It's probably not available quite yet by clicking the link in my signature. Check Tuesday evening. But, for anyone who is interested now can always listen to the podcast at our Myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/strangefrequenciesradio. That is available this very moment. So, check it out if you are interested.

And thanks for the feedback.

I think I have seen this episode. As I recall though, at the end of the episode the woman was saying that she felt the ghost was at peace now, etc. It seems like if there was a deception, she would have to be in on it. She might just be looking for publicity.

I can't bear to hear Chip Coffee defend himself on the radio show. I think I will get angry and want to throw my computer out the window. Can someone tell me how he does? Does he hold his own? Does he come off well or does he sound like he is fumbly mumbly?

I can't bear to hear Chip Coffee defend himself on the radio show. I think I will get angry and want to throw my computer out the window. Can someone tell me how he does? Does he hold his own? Does he come off well or does he sound like he is fumbly mumbly?

He sounds like a defensive fool. Good listen.

Edited by Paul Noise

Not really sure why I should be ashamed. We gave the man a forum to speak his mind. We do the same for all our guests.

Anyway, we interviewed Chip Coffey on Sunday about the Paranormal State controversies and the flap over Beatrice Marot. Some interesting stuff comes out. It's probably not available quite yet by clicking the link in my signature. Check Tuesday evening. But, for anyone who is interested now can always listen to the podcast at our Myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/strangefrequenciesradio. That is available this very moment. So, check it out if you are interested.

And thanks for the feedback.

I didn't mean to be complaining about the comment, sorry if I didn't say it the right way. When I can get in to your site, it is wonderful and your questions and comments are great, it is a pity that some of your guests don't know how to respond or cannot respond at all to an intelligent question. :huh:

Edited by Owl_Lady

He sounds like a defensive fool. Good listen.

My vote is somewhere between a "fumbly mumbly" and a "defensive fool". Would that make him a fumbly fool or a defensive mumbly whatever? :huh::blink:

My vote is somewhere between a "fumbly mumbly" and a "defensive fool". Would that make him a fumbly fool or a defensive mumbly whatever? :huh::blink:

Muahahaha!!! It makes him all of the above!!!

I always knew they were clowns.

I wonder where the 2nd part of "the messenger" went too. It seems to have been taken down everywhere.

It's very hard to listen to Chip Coffey.

Whether he's right or wrong in this bull, he's still very hard to listen too.

I always knew they were clowns.

I wonder where the 2nd part of "the messenger" went too. It seems to have been taken down everywhere.

It's very hard to listen to Chip Coffey.

Whether he's right or wrong in this bull, he's still very hard to listen too.

After 5 minutes of CC's TV program I wanted to throw up. :blink::(

I've heard BS before, but that was in an election year. :PEGAD!!! That's where CC got it from, he's a politician wanna' be!! :o

He kills me when he breaks tone in his voice and suddenly skreetches this high pitch (teeth shattering drawn out slang) voice, like when he said in response to what that Beatrice was doing as far as accusations:

"ait's FRAAAAAAAAeking bullshaaaiit.."

I had enough right there. OFF it went.

Edited by Shankpin

• 7 months later...

Hi, kind of new to this forum but saw this thread.

I've kind of been following this, but after reading one of the RipOff Reports, gave that up - egads!

Anyway I read on here that someone said that Chip charged this woman $3,000 a piece for her domain names. I've read several places that it was only $1,500 a piece, which would add up to $3,000 - still very high and outrageous.

I also read through Kelli's blog and all those comments (geesshh) that were going on before it was removed. Seems like Beatrice just took that whole thing over right away with answering questions for Kelli instead of giving her the chance to do it herself.

While there was plenty of blame from both Tanila and that other woman, Beatrice sure got nasty and ugly and I thought she was supposed to be a high priestess or a light worker??

I also read where Kelli is a psychic, but yet she called in somebody else. That just sound right to me for some reason. Sounds like she just wanted to get on TV there to me, but oh well.

Yes, PS seems to be pretty scripted without a doubt!!! It's too bad that the producers have done that to that show, and that the people that are in it allow it to go on, instead of walking off the set, ya know?

I am Beatrice Marot and I would like to clarify the distortions of this post. Chip Coffey purchased Beatricemarot.com and .net and used my name to take people to his website. He wanted $1500 per domain name for a total of $3000. I refused and he transferred them to Mark Ott of The Ott Group in Las Vegas. It took me a year to get my names back.

I attempted to answer ONE question for Tanila Price regarding the death of her sister but Tanila was just looking to start a fight with Kelli and I in my sincere desire to help Kelli . . . I became a target as well and I paid the Tanila Price . . . literally.

"That other woman" like Tanila Price is another friend of Chip Coffey named Tammy Willingham and these three were relentless in posting hate, lies and distortions about me all over the web on Gay boards, on complaint boards and anywhere and everywhere they could.

I posted ONE ripoff report about Chip ripping off my name after seeing him on Psychic Kids and knowing what I know about him . . . I was outraged he was guiding children on TV.

Chip Coffey and his friends posted five Rip Off Reports with NO RIP OFF JUST SLANDER . . . calling me a Homophobe and a Racist. Not only do I have a niece and nephew that is half African American . . . I have actually married a gay couple and spent Thanksgiving of 2008 with all my gay friends. I have helped to heal three men with the Aids virus using powerful guided visualizations! I was devastated when I saw those words RACIST, HOMOPHOBE next to my name. I cannot tell you how much pain that caused me.

I never in a million years would try and destroy Chip Coffey with lies and I never ever threatened to expose him as a pedophile! I wrote to him on a personal email that "calling me a Homophobe is like me calling you a Pedophile and how would he like it if I created a horrible post like that!" I would never do that to someone ever! Chip Coffey instantly created a blog on myspace saying that I threatened to expose him as a Pedophile. I got hate mail and death threats as a result.

I just choose to forgive at this point . . . love, light and laughter are what I live for!

Edited by Beatrice

Awesome. It is not bad enough he lives a lie but to be nasty on top of it.

I never in a million years would try and destroy Chip Coffey with lies and I never ever threatened to expose him as a pedophile! I wrote to him on a personal email that "calling me a Homophobe is like me calling you a Pedophile and how would he like it if I created a horrible post like that!" I would never do that to someone ever! Chip Coffey instantly created a blog on myspace saying that I threatened to expose him as a Pedophile.

I just choose to forgive at this point . . . love, light and laughter are what I live for!

And yet you just did that. I don't know any of the back-story on this and did not read this thread, but for you to equate the thought of homosexuality with the worst crime on earth--pedophilia--privately and now publicly is way beyond hypocrisy, lies, and whatever it is you think you just did on that post. Apparently you live for revenge.

Uhhhh... I just got a headache from reading the infamous "e-mail and blog BATTLE!"... you know whats funny about Paranormal State... every time an object is moved within a location, Chip Coffey happens to be standing beside it... lol it's funny check it out... or how about when Chip Coffey asks the children on Psychic Kids "What do you see now?", the child replies and immediately Chip responds with "Yes, that is what I see"... lol it's funny check it out sometime... these are two of the greatest comedies I have ever seen on television, who ever wrote them should definitely be up for an Emmy...

And yet you just did that. I don't know any of the back-story on this and did not read this thread, but for you to equate the thought of homosexuality with the worst crime on earth--pedophilia--privately and now publicly is way beyond hypocrisy, lies, and whatever it is you think you just did on that post. Apparently you live for revenge.

As much as Chip Coffey makes me want to wretch, I have to agree and call a foul on her post too. The pedo stuff is way out of line. The guy is guilty of insulting our intelligence at the very least but there is no evidence to support her pedo assertion, which by the way is probably actionable. <quickly stepping away from the scene>