Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal State Exposed!

Staceyinfo

You mean that a TV show that focuses on being a "Reality" show centered on ghosts isn't perfectly credible? The horror!

These shows (And yes - I am looking at you TAPS) have never had any real credibility.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aanica

• Staceyinfo

• sinewave

• Golden Hawk

@Wookietim

Bite your tounge. Why, if they aren't the bastion of truth, be all end all of paranormal studies, whatever will we do?

There is always Ghost Adventures! :)

or

Real Housewives of New Jersey..(same caliber of brain thought) :w00t:

I love that line from Ghost Adventures where Zak says something like "If this is really the portal of hell, why don't you come up out of that ground and get us!? Get us? What is he, 12?

I love that line from Ghost Adventures where Zak says something like "If this is really the portal of hell, why don't you come up out of that ground and get us!? Get us? What is he, 12?

I actually think most of his posturing is 'Roid Rage...

I actually think most of his posturing is 'Roid Rage...

You might be on to something there! :)

Chip Coffey and his friends posted five Rip Off Reports with NO RIP OFF JUST SLANDER . . . calling me a Homophobe and a Racist. Not only do I have a niece and nephew that is half African American . . . I have actually married a gay couple and spent Thanksgiving of 2008 with all my gay friends. I have helped to heal three men with the Aids virus using powerful guided visualizations! I was devastated when I saw those words RACIST, HOMOPHOBE next to my name. I cannot tell you how much pain that caused me.

...wait, what?

Ahh, who says there is no such thing as free entertainment. Apparently, instead of searching for anti-virals the researchers should have been looking into, what was that, oh yeah, powerful guided visualizations. Great stuff!

Just by watching it you can tell its fake

but taps is more legit they don't always have any evidence

<a href="http://www.ghosttheory.com/paranormal/paranormal-state-caught-faking-entire-show/" target="_blank">http://www.ghosttheory.com/paranormal/para...ng-entire-show/</a>

This is an article by a former guest on the show. I do remember the show. It was homeowners in Oregon who had a ghost in their home of a man who had been in a car accident. There was also a malevolent ghost in the home as well. This woman, a very credible psycho-therapist (or something like that) has horrendous allegations against Ryan, Chip, the producers, A&E and the whole cast!

If you read this you cannot possibly believe that this show has any credibility. If you do, then you probably believe that Caylee Anthony is innocent of killing her child, OJ Simpson is innocent, Scott Peterson did not kill his wife and we did not walk on the moon!

Now, if only someone on TAPs will spill the beans!

It's all showbiz....just like taps fixing a toilet before going on a roadtrip yeah ok lol ZEB