Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do ufos go so fast?

ok, from reading about the science behiend anti-gravity, I now understand that the disk shaped craft is simply the most efficient at utilizing the technology.

if you dont understand how anti-gravity works here is a crash course:

all matter within an object shares electrons, they all have a greater positive charge then negative because the number of electrons is lower then protons. this massive positive charge is what the force of gravity is that pulls you down. Anti-gravity is simply forcing a Ginourmous (I know its not a real word) ammount of electricity (electrons) into a non-conductive object causing it to repell the force of gravity, similar to two magnets reppeling eachother.

ok, now with that said, think about the magnetic field that surrounds most planets...this field can repell an opposite charge, so if you were inside a UFO and charged straight for a planet you could quickly switch the charge of the craft and bounce off the magnetic field, this would send you flying, and since there is no resistance or friction in space you would maintain a constant speed. now if you could calculate the trajectory and the right charge needed (Im sure an intelligent race could do it easily) you could bounce from planet to planet each time increasing your speed exponentially. now I really have no clue how fast you would go after the first time you bounce off a planets magnetic field but gradually after a couple times Im sure you would be zippin through space.

ok, now if your craft could be shielded from heat, you could charge towards a star, and since stars are so massive they have a huge gravitational pull you could bounce off that too. so with a series of timed jumps you could hop around the solar system and then bounce off the sun and go flying towards the nearest solar system where you would do it again.

what are your thoughts on this?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• STIX

• Gazz

• Cufflink

• AbductingU

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, my bad, anti gravity is because of an electrostatically-induced gravity field.

not from negative and positive charges, they are similar.

Want to know why UFO flying saucers go so 'fast'.

Ever tried throwing a frisbee? It spins through the air very fast. *And the faster something goes, the less gravity can effect it thus there is less gravity so the ufo ship can go faster because gravity affects it less which means because it is going faster the gravity affects it even less than before and it goes faster again now go back to *!

Look, they're just more advanced!

mabye your right, but it would be a cool maneuver to pull off

So cropcircles are a whirly-whirly and UFOs are a bouncy-bouncy...I guess aliens are a probey-probey.

By creating a super massive electro

magnetic field... this is just a bit

of the story that would take to long to

post.. so I will make it short and simple.

Think of space as a piece of paper.

One end of the paper is point A (where

you are)

The other end of the paper is point B

(where you want to go)

If you travel across the paper (space)

it would take forever.

But if you fold the paper where point

A meets point B it can be done very

quickly.

This is as simple and short as I can

explain how they travel here.

With their technology they are able to

travel here from their world in their

galaxy by "folding space" and the trip

can take them as little as a few hours

in some places in the universe they travel

to in seconds.

But you would have to see this and how

it is done to believe it.

Gazz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Added comments

Yes you have heard of this before.. and

in many ways, some exactly the same,

some just similar and from many sources.

But it is true.

How it's done is beyond the human ability

to understand, and is far to complex

for this forum.

Edited by Gazz

ahhh, I totally understand, it could be translated to earthling in the word stargate?

ahaha tongue.gif

but I really can comprehend that...not to bum your out because yeah, I think of the paper and add a third dimension

Tightly-wound rubber bands.

LMAO, I should not be BUT

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHhHhahhahhahhaah

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Gazz blink.gifrolleyes.gifgrin2.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I read this idea in a book a few years ago:

There are two types of gravity, planetary and molecular. Planetary gravity is fairly weak, you can break its influence briefly by jumping. Molecular gravity, however, could be very strong if it was concentrated. If you could manage to harness this molecular and focus it on an area, you could create a beam/wave which would drag you towards or away from a point.

The basic idea is that you can use quantum mechanics, etc to create an anti gravity beam/wave which would allow you to overcome planetary gravity.

I think you could probably aim the antigrav at a slight angle, which would move you in a certain direction (much like how a helicopter works).

The paper folding idea was also mentioned in this book (I think the book was about area 51)

Harmonics and vibration are just as important as velocity and impedence.

wow, that was enlightening, Im glad I decided to search the forum for all your past posts. harmonics and vibration you say...

They could go so fast by a number of ways, they could fold space with some hyper advanced warp drive, or they could do it by warping gravity, as we know, gravity warps space, by bending it around objects that have strong gravity. Black Holes being an example of high gravitational force.

If UFO's exist as aliens form another planet or as super advanced humans from the future doing research, or whatever, then it is quite posible that they have invented some way to control gravity.

The more the gravtity is warped around a single point, the space around that point gets closer together, so all they would have to do is keep on warping the point around the ship constantly to move forward or in any direction.

Harmonics and vibration are just as important as velocity and impedence.

wow, that was enlightening, Im glad I decided to search the forum for all your past posts. harmonics and vibration you say...

forgive me for being humorus for a moment....

maybe a gerbil? on a wheel?

sorry..maybe that was intransitive.

itinerate travel is difficult to describe simply.

Think of space as a piece of paper.

One end of the paper is point A (where

you are)

The other end of the paper is point B

(where you want to go)

Now for something totaly off topic...Am I the only one who reads Gazz's posts and gets thrown off by the formatting?

I keeps expecting to read a Haiku or possibly iambic pentameter...It never sounds quite right though...

Gazz, if you are going to format your posts like you do, would you be willing to at least get them to be poetic?

Thanks thumbsup.gif

laugh.gif

Why do UFO's move so fast? Where do they come from? Who drives them? Are they real? Who really knows??? blink.gif

Hmmmmmm.....seems most of you have a misconception about what "anti-gravity" really is. Some of you have probably read a few interesting articles about it, but from what I can garner here, it also seems that the writers of these articles have also misunderstood what they have been experimenting with.

In reality, there is no such thing, in principle, as antigravity. What you have, in fact, is just a form of gravity control. What you are doing is creating a gravity wave around your ship that is out of phase with the one you're pushing against. By doing, you both cancel the effect of the gravitational pull of the first field and your own field is then free to move you about in any fashion you like.

Another misconception I can see is the understanding of how these vehicles move through space......and it also has to do with what gravity is, and it's relationship with spacetime. Gravity, as you might know, is a warping of spacetime created by the presence of mass (matter and energy). You might also know that electromagnetic radiation is due to the accelerated motion of an electrical charge in reference to a magnetic field. What you mightn't know is that gravitation and electromagnetism are just 2 aspects of the one force, and can be coupled together at certain energy densities. Normally, to couple gravity and electromagnetism it takes an enormous amount of energy and very high densities but that can be gotten around (read about GUT's.......you'll see what I mean).

The way around it is to use the coupling of an electromagnetic field with the surrounding space to create a warp of the local spacetime around the ship. If you're aware of it, space itself is not empty. Take away all the matter and energy in any given area of space and you still have a residual energy left over. That energy is the vacuum or zero point energy of space itself. Basically it's the energy generated by the vibration of spacetime itself. It is also, in effect, a gravitational field, since energy and mass are equivalent (special relativity....e=mc^2). So, in order to warp spacetime, you need to couple a electromagnetic field (EMF) of suffiecent power and energy density with the local spacetime field. To do so, the energy density of the EMF has to be such that it directly impinges upon the vacuum energy of the spacetime field. The vacuum energy itself is nothing more than the popping in and out of existence of particle/virtual particle pairs that are being generated by the vibrations (fluctuations) of the field as predicted by quantum theory.

Once you've managed to do this, it's then a matter of creating a "gradient" in the surrounding warp field in order to push your craft along. What you'll notice is that in relation to the local spacetime around your ship, you can be at rest. It's the area in the vicinity of the warp itself which is where all the action is occuring. What's happening, in effect, is that a small bubble of spacetime that contains your ship is being moved along by a warp/spacetime gradient being generated within the coupled EMF/spacetime. Basically, what a warpdrive is, is a spacetime impeller......you contract spacetime ahead of the ship and expand it behind the ship, which pushes you along. With all that I have mentioned in mind, to do so, you create a nested field structure with the warping gradient decreasing from front to back and from outer to inner field. That creates the pushing effect.

That in simple terms, is what a warpdrive is grin2.gif