Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'****** lure' for Afghan warlords

__Kratos__

America's CIA has found a novel way to gain information from fickle Afghan warlords - supplying sex-enhancing drug ******, a US media report says.

The Washington Post said it was one of a number of enticements being used.

In one case, a 60-year-old warlord with four wives was given four pills and four days later detailed Taleban movements in return for more.

"Whatever it takes to make friends and influence people," the Post quoted one agent as saying.

"Whether it's building a school or handing out ******."

'Silver bullet'

The newspaper said the use of ****** had to be handled sensitively as the drug was not always known about in rural areas.

It quoted one retired agent as saying: "You didn't hand it out to younger guys, but it could be a silver bullet to make connections to the older ones."

In the case of the 60-year-old warlord - the head of a clan in southern Afghanistan who had not co-operated - operatives saw he had four younger wives.

The pills were explained and offered. Four days later the agents returned.

"He came up to us beaming," the Post quoted an agent as saying. "He said, 'You are a great man.'

"And after that we could do whatever we wanted in his area."

More of the article here: Link

--------------------------------------------------------

Probably the best thing I've read all day :lol:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stardrive

• Michelle

• acidhead

• __Kratos__

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, the BBC, MSM, article implies that Western forces trades Libido PILLS to Afghan drug warlords for information on Taleban.

..The same Taleban who once was in control of the poppy(opium/heroin) crops... a trillion dollar industry.

What will the general dumbed down public and Obama honeymooners refer to when discussing Afghanistan?

answer: Libido PILLS

Daid Icke's article I posted was so true to what captures the typical westernized brain and sticks.

Edited by acidhead43

yeah, the BBC, MSM, article implies that Western forces trades Libido PILLS to Afghan drug warlords for information on Taleban.

..The same Taleban who once was in control of the poppy(opium/heroin) crops... a trillion dollar industry.

Yeah, decisions, decisions, sex or drugs...which will it be.

What will the general dumbed down public and Obama honeymooners refer to when discussing Afghanistan?

Not half as dumbed down as someone who just watched a 4 hour David Icks video. You still have no clue as to why 9/11 happened and you call other people dumb...tsk tsk.

If you ever feel froggy, lets have a one on one debate about the NAU and the Amero.

answer: Libido PILLS

Correst answer: the forgotten war.

Daid Icke's article I posted was so true to what captures the typical westernized brain and sticks.

Here he is folks, the real Messiah:

linked-image

Not half as dumbed down as someone who just watched a 4 hour David Icks video. You still have no clue as to why 9/11 happened and you call other people dumb...tsk tsk.

If you ever feel froggy, lets have a one on one debate about the NAU and the Amero.

sorry, never watched a 4 hour David Icke video...dont know where that was mentioned EVER by myself....

what makes you think we dont share similar ideas on 9/11 and the SPP?

Did you even read the original article of this thread?

or did you get cold feet when the HEADLINE said by David Icke?

sorry, never watched a 4 hour David Icke video...dont know where that was mentioned EVER by myself....

I assumed as you did. You assume I'm dumbed down, so I assume you are.

what makes you think we dont share similar ideas on 9/11 and the SPP?

Because we don't. We may have shared similar points of view at one time, but not now. I'm debating with myself if you have an agenda. If you don't have an aganda then your worth informing. If you are following an aganda then I'm wasting our time.

Did you even read the original article of this thread?

This thread, yes.

or did you get cold feet when the HEADLINE said by David Icke?

I read that article also. Actually I was'nt familiar with David Icke till I read your OP in that thread so getting cold feet was'nt an issue with me. I found many fundemental flaws with his point of view though. But then again, it's all about buy this and buy that with him.

Whatever it takes to straighten things out over there....
:lol::lol::lol: I guess maybe if they could play with their own guns, they might put down the AK-47's! LOL!

In one case, a 60-year-old warlord with four wives was given four pills and four days later detailed Taleban movements in return for more.

LMFAO! I dont know why, but that just cracked me. Im sitting here laughing. Damn males and thier weakness to Va jay jay.

Edited by Finsup22

vi agra and heroin ? lol good luck getting any cooperation at all.

Did I miss something? I didn't see heroin mentioned anywhere.

Opiumn + acetic anhydride = heroin.

What, they're luring them with ******? How can they possibly resist?

Plane flies over a cave somewhere near Kandahar. Something descends on a parachute.

"What is it?"

"It appears to be ******, my lord" (or whatever they call the boss)

"******? Let me at it."

The ultimate weapon, in the right hands, ******.

Or alternatively, we've discovered another word filter sillyness.

They have plenty of that themselves.

Funny, isn't it, how 'heroin' is permitted, but not ******.

Edited by 747400

[quote name='747400' date='Dec 29 2008, 10:44 PM' post='2668499'

They have plenty of that themselves.

Funny, isn't it, how 'heroin' is permitted, but not ******.

I was wondering how you can bribe someone with something that they have so readily available to them.

Vi agra was censored by the mods because there is always someone trying to peddle it here via spam.