Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women on men

Kira

:s7 I love some of these.

Men are like fine wine. They all start out likegrapes. and it's our job to stpomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something with which you'd like to have dinner......Anon

I think, therefore I'm single.......Liz Watson

The trouble with some woman is that they get all excited about nothing---and then they marry him......Cher

Woman want mediocre men and men are working hard to be as mediocre as possible.........Margaret Mead

Inever married cos I have three pets at home that answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a dog that growls every morning. a parrot that swears all afternoon and a cat that comes home late at night...... Marie Corelli

I am a mavellous housekeeper.Everytime I leave a man I keep his house.......Zsa Zsa Gabor

The most effective form of birth control I know is spending the day with my kids....... Jill Bensley

The first time Adam had a chance, he laid the blame on women......Lady Nancy Astor

I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career.......Gloria Steinem

If you want anything said, ask a man. if you want anything done ask a woman.........Margaret Thatcher

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• Kira

• Magikman

• Kismit

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to let it be known that I fully support 'women on men'. :sk :sk :s7 :su:D

:s02

:s2 :s2 :s2

Not that I'm suprised MM

oh gosh :s7 I really , really enjoyed those celtic particularly the one about the pets .

and Magik you cheeky begar ;)

Fab Quotes CW. :s2

Nice to have some whitty Female lines for a change. :sp :s04 :s8

MM :s2 You Dirty Devil :sg

Liz Watson .... Cher....Liz Watson....Margaret Mead....Marie Corelli....Zsa Zsa....Jill....Nancy ....Gloria....Margaret Thatcher

Meet me in the Boxing RING at 11:00 Night .....U liars! :s3 :s3 :s3 :s8 :s3