Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

120 reportedly killed in Israeli strikes on

__Kratos__

The Israelis have rocket landing in their lands almost daily, they have to have armed guards on school buses out of fear of suicide bombers, and are surrounded by people who have clearly stated that it is their holy mission to kill every single one of them. Should they be cool with that?

I'd have a hell of a lot more sympathy for the Palestinians if they dumped the terrorism bit. Israel has done a ton of crappy things but as long as the Palestinians believe that children are military targets then I'll continue to side with the Israelis.

ohhhhh... you are one of the in-the-knows....

205 DEAD in one day, hundreds injured, including woman and CHILDREN.

What makes Israeli children and different from other children?

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ufo Believer

• acidhead

• questionmark

• preacherman76

how would you feel if a followers of a certain religion , decided they own a three states of America (for a religion reasons)

and how they will occupy it ?

every one of them choose a lovely house and break into it , he first start by killing the father in front of his family (they have the guns) , kill every one who try to resist , kick the rest from the house and occupy the house , and then run to the media claiming that his unknown grandfathers lived here a million years ago !

beside they think that they also own America , so it's just a mater of time you and your family will face the same fate , this is Israel !

Israel believe they own Syria and Egypt !! , how ridiculous !

my mom witnessed the war when she was a child , she told me that when Israel started occupying syria and the bombs started to fall on the city she had the biggest shock in her life ,her father woke up on the sounds of the bombs at night , when he saw the panic he climbed to the roof acting like he don't care just to decrease the fear in his childrens, she said that he did that for that reason , but my mom was over whelmed by fear that her mouth stood open because of the fear she coulden't close it !

now Palestinians are suffering that more than 50 years (and counting) , and you want them to be cool with it !!

There is so much crap in that post I wouldn't even know where to start. A good read of some unbiased factual accounts might be a start,the president of Syria in 1948 wrote quite an interesting one.

Edited by Moon Monkey

There is so much crap in that post I wouldn't even know where to start. A good read of some unbiased factual accounts might be a start,the president of Syria wrote quite an interesting one.

Moon are you in Israel? because here in the UK were getting the biased *****, 5 minutes worth of News from the Palestinians view point, mainly footage on a "loop" of Palestinians being rushed into hospital. (i've seen the same child being taken into hospital 7 times now) and about 20 seconds worth of footage from the Israeli view point. A one off shot of damage to an Israeli house with a fleeting mention of the Israeli who died in a rocket attack.

Edited by stevewinn

Moon are you in Israel? because here in the UK were getting the biased *****, 5 minutes worth of News from the Palestinians view point, mainly footage on a "loop" of Palestinians being rushed into hospital. (i've seen the same child being taken into hospital 7 times now) and about 20 seconds worth of footage from the Israeli view point. A one off shot of damage to an Israeli house with a fleeting mention of the Israeli who died in a rocket attack.

whoa!!!!!!!....... hold on a second before your MSM brainwashed mind fizzles out..........

Israel opened the gates between them and Gaza. When the starving people went to the gates for food Israel slaughtered them in cold blood. Now that’s humanity at its finest.

Edited by acidhead43

No mate, sunning it up in Manchester for Xmas. I didn't even know the ceasefore had broke and that the rockets had started again since last week till yesterday and only found that out cos I read Ynet.

Same old story, damned if they do, damned if they don't, so they might as well do I just hope they don't sacrifice dozens of young conscripts with a ground invasion.

If any english city the size of Norwich had been in the bomb shelters for 10 days (again) and had 600 rockets rain down on them we would have done the same thing (I hope).

Going back next week so I hope our mates in the North don't start firing in sympathy as them bomb shelters sure are cold this time of year, actually I think mine is flooded.

nice try on the racist approach..

ive been to old jerusalem..............no dark skinned people

just clear, pure white skin.

You do realize that the majority of people who live in old Jerusalem migrated there. If you go back many, many years before they were forced out of Israel you will see that they were dark skinned. (including Jesus Christ) Over time evolution takes over because they have moved to areas where the sun is less prevalent and their skin pigmentation dies down a bit and they become white. Then we have the holocaust and then they are given land in Israel. They all migrate over to Israel to avoid persecution and low and behold they are still white now. If you want to fast forward many, many years you will see that they will become dark skinned again. It's simple science and logic.

They're no different, which is why they should be allowed to life their lives without needing to worry about their school bus blowing up. As for the dead children, yeah that completely sucks and the Israeli military need to work harder when they take out the terrorists cells. Of course that can be hard when those terrorists gladly use their own people as human shields.

I'm curious acidhead, what do you think should be done in order to stop the rocket attacks?

Geeze. Isreal has been attacked by rockets ever since the cease fire. Are they not allowed to retaliate ? Are they not allowed to defend themselves ? Hamas builds their headquarters in civilian areas. That's their fault civilians get killed. But they're smart because they know that there are plenty of lefty-libs who will cry about it.

If my neighbor kept lobbing rockets onto my property I would have dealt with it immediately. I'm not an Isreal apologist. But come on. Countries have a right to defend themselves.

Geeze. Isreal has been attacked by rockets ever since the cease fire. Are they not allowed to retaliate ? Are they not allowed to defend themselves ? Hamas builds their headquarters in civilian areas. That's their fault civilians get killed. But they're smart because they know that there are plenty of lefty-libs who will cry about it.

If my neighbor kept lobbing rockets onto my property I would have dealt with it immediately. I'm not an Isreal apologist. But come on. Countries have a right to defend themselves.

"Hamas did not fire rockets through the cease-fire. It's clear that the one who violated the cease-fire is the Israelis," Hamdan told CNN. "For half the period of cease-fire, they closed all the checkpoints, and they killed 28 Palestinians."

"Hamas did not fire rockets through the cease-fire. It's clear that the one who violated the cease-fire is the Israelis," Hamdan told CNN. "For half the period of cease-fire, they closed all the checkpoints, and they killed 28 Palestinians."

If it was not Hamas firing those rockets all through the ceasefire I wonder that, being the de-facto police of the Gaza strip, they did not stop any of them. Because no matter what they say, rockets were fired at Israel.

Media biased AGAINST Israel in the UK? Haha, you've got to be kidding me.

The media portrays Hamas as a terrorist group, even though it is a democratically elected government.

One Israeli dies and it makes a whole page in a newspaper. Hundreds of Palestinian civilians die and it is a small note - if that - in the bottom corner.

Pathetic.

Edited by Bender.

One word TARGET.

Here is the bottom line, Israel exists, no matter who likes it or who doesnt. No one has the right to tell Israel they have no right to exist. In fact, the people that were on the land when the Jews got there were getting along great with the Jews. It wasnt till the surounding countries decided they couldnt stand to live next to Jews (who had been pushed around all over the globe at this point) Arabs told the "palistinians" (who were living together in peace with Israel) to leave Israel, then Israel kicked all their asses in 67. These same Arabs have been using the "palistinians" as a pawn ever since. Hamas has brought this misery to their people, Hamas is the agressor. If I was running Israel, I wouldnt stop this offensive till Hamas no longer existed.

Here is the bottom line, Israel exists, no matter who likes it or who doesnt. No one has the right to tell Israel they have no right to exist. In fact, the people that were on the land when the Jews got there were getting along great with the Jews. It wasnt till the surounding countries decided they couldnt stand to live next to Jews (who had been pushed around all over the globe at this point) Arabs told the "palistinians" (who were living together in peace with Israel) to leave Israel, then Israel kicked all their asses in 67. These same Arabs have been using the "palistinians" as a pawn ever since. Hamas has brought this misery to their people, Hamas is the agressor. If I was running Israel, I wouldnt stop this offensive till Hamas no longer existed.

Case Closed... the gospel has spoken

Case Closed... the gospel has spoken

gospel?

Sorry I dont agree with your will for another nazi holocaust. Which of course the Arabs have been SCREAMING for for 60 years now.

If you want to talk gosple though, Id be willing to bet Damascus is soon to be evaporated.

Wait, you mean they didnt allow Hamas to resupply their military crossing through Israel? OMGoodness the nerve. Why dont you have a problem with the FACT that egypt has done the same exact thing? As well as Jordan. They killed 28 Palistinians? It couldnt have had anything to do with the rockets that were fired from Gaza right? If Hamas wass completly inocent, why did he wait till the truce expired?

Israel Bombing Lebanon and Gaza, the Horrible Truth is the opposite of what you hear in illuminati media

The organization behind the last Israel "wars" is not the same as behind the the 6 days war, 1968, ... 40 years, the last generation, from miraculous victories leading to biblical resurection in 1948 and survival of Israel in 1967... to fake wars now. Rumors of wars and bombings for the camera, a central part of the last chapter of the illuminati anti-Bible.

Bombing the "palestinians" for the camera

Bombing Lebanon for the camera to put NATO on the area and to continue to fool the Jewish sheep about how their agents in control of the Israeli government are about to complete the destruction of Israel, following the script for "Glory of the Olive" (1), where the Jewish sheeple accepting to carry the mark was already achieved in August 2005, with sheep watching in silent consent the Gaza synagogues and Jewish settlements burning while the israeli police expelled the settlers from their homes. (2)

"Jews have blood in their hands", by Mel Gibson and the Israeli government

Israeli government and Mel Gibson, the illuminati winning team for staging bloody scenes for the crowd. (3)

While the illuminati agents in control of the Israeli government do their part of the script bombing for the camera, the illuminati recall Mel Gibson to the stage, to complete painting the "Jews have blood in their hands" picture for the sheep.

Notes

(1) Jerusalem, Western Wall liberated: one generation later to the day, treasonous Knesset, Israel government, hide it

http://glory-of-the-olive.blogspot.com/200...erated-one.html

(2) Tartus, Syria; Sevastopol, Ukraine: end game. Jewish sheeple accept to carry the mark (28 Jan 2005)

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?threadid=172710

(3) See movie "The Passion" by Mel Gibson and timeline for release, an example of what had been previously explained by Matt Marriott:

http://illuminati-web-of-disinformation.bl...-set-up-by.html

Added 6 August 2006: script continues. illuminati media *news" packaged as illuminati joke "Israel asks Germany for protection"...:

Olmert asked Germany to send troops as part of a peacekeeping mission that military experts said could number at least 10,000 troops. "I would like German soldiers to participate," Olmert said. "I told Chancellor Angela Merkel that we have absolutely no problem with the presence of German troops in south Lebanon."

Added 5 May 2007: illuminati media: 200,000 jewish protesters, including many who fought the 2006 Lebanon war, demand resignation of Ehud Olmert, because he "showed he was not able to do his job as prime minister". In fact he did the job as good as illuminati agent Sharon before him...

Illuminati script for Israel final days - From Operation Gaza 2005 (destroying the jewish resisters) to Operation Lebanon 2006 (bombing for the camera while advancing the agenda destroy Israeli armed forces from inside). Operation Gaza 2005:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%...tler+Kills+4%22

Added 27 Dec 2008: Operation Gaza 2008 (bombing for the camera), timed to immediately follow the "Iranian president replacing the Queen of England as Christmas messenger of peace on Earth":

http://anti-bible.blogspot.com/2008/12/ira...hmadinejad.html

Lol! I love how you've begun to post your nonsense in other threads now to prevent the mods from locking the threads you create. What garbage.

US urges Hamas to cease rocket attacks on Israel

CRAWFORD, Texas — The U.S. on Saturday blamed the militant group Hamas for breaking a cease-fire and attacking Israel, which retaliated with strikes of its own during what became the single bloodiest day of fighting in years.

The White House called for the cease-fire to be restored, yet there were few indications that the violence, which has left more than 200 people dead and nearly another 400 wounded, was waning. Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak warned that the operation in Gaza would widen if necessary.

It was "completely unacceptable" for Hamas, which controls Gaza, to launch attacks on Israel after a truce lasting several months, said Gordon Johndroe, a spokesman for the National Security Council.

"These people are nothing but thugs, so Israel is going to defend its people against terrorists like Hamas that indiscriminately kill their own people," Johndroe said in Texas as President George W. Bush was spending the week before New Year's at his ranch here. "They need to stop. We have said in the past that they have a choice to make. You can't have one foot in politics and one foot in terror."

President-elect Barack Obama was receiving an intelligence briefing on Saturday from various security agencies, Johndroe said. Bush has spoken to regional leaders and the administration will remain in close contact, he said.

More of the article here: Link

----------------------------------------------------

Israeli warplanes pursue Gaza weapons warehouses

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Gazans cowered in their homes Sunday as Israeli warplanes pressing one of Israel's deadliest assaults ever on Palestinian militants unleashed missiles on weapons warehouses, a police station, the homes of militant field commanders and dozens of other targets across the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip.

More than 270 Palestinians -- most of them militants -- have been killed and more than 600 people wounded since Israel's campaign to quash rocket barrages from Gaza began midday Saturday. Israeli military spokesman Avi Benayahu said some 250 attacks were carried out since the offensive began.

Militants, unbowed, kept up the pressure on Israel, firing dozens more rockets and mortars at Israeli border communities early Sunday.

One rocket struck close to the largest city in southern Israel, Ashdod, some 23 miles from Gaza. It reached almost twice as deep into Israeli territory as ever before and confirmed security officials' concerns that militants are capable of putting major cities within rocket range.

In New York, the U.N. Security Council expressed serious concern about the escalating situation in Gaza and called on Israel and the Palestinians to immediately halt all violence and military activities. The U.N.'s most powerful body called for a new cease-fire between Israel and Hamas and for the opening of border crossings into Gaza to enable humanitarian supplies to reach the territory.

Many of Israel's Western allies urged restraint on both sides, though the U.S. blamed Hamas for the fighting.

The offensive began eight days after a six-month truce between Israel and the militants expired. The Israeli army says Palestinian militants have fired more than 300 rockets and mortars at Israeli targets over the past week, and 10 times that number over the past year.

On Sunday, Gaza rockets and missiles hit in several locations in southern Israel.

More of the article here: Link

---------------------------------------------

Yes Israel sealed their border with Gaza, however so did the Europeans/Egyptians at Rafah. The dead palestinians were bringing weapons in through tunnels, they were caught, there was a firefight, they died. No foul. Hamas starting launching rockets again cos they were p***ed at losing this supply line and fighters.

Media biased AGAINST Israel in the UK? Haha, you've got to be kidding me.

The media portrays Hamas as a terrorist group, even though it is a democratically elected government.

One Israeli dies and it makes a whole page in a newspaper. Hundreds of Palestinian civilians die and it is a small note - if that - in the bottom corner.

Pathetic.

Have you actually seen the news in the UK ? If I hear the word 'disproportionate' again I will scream. Just because Israel looks after their citizens better and is armed better and therefore kills more than it loses doesn't make them evil. Maybe Hamas should just not fire rockets at the citizens of southern Israel and not have their military structures in the middle of housing areas etc..

Can anyone tell me what Hamas actually wants from Israel or what it hopes to acheive ? Even the Arab word (apart from their taskmasters in Tehran) are silent. The Egyptians begged them to keep the ceasefire and Abbas told Hamas this could have all been avoided. The Egyptians are also saying they are stunned that Hamas would not allow the wounded to go to Egypt for treatment...its as if they want as many dead as possible. I wonder why.

I have just watched an interview with a Hamas guy and it seems they are totally insane. The rockets are fired to defend their people. Bananas.

Edited by Moon Monkey

Yes Israel sealed their border with Gaza, however so did the Europeans/Egyptians at Rafah. The dead palestinians were bringing weapons in through tunnels, they were caught, there was a firefight, they died. No foul. Hamas starting launching rockets again cos they were p***ed at losing this supply line and fighters.

Have you actually seen the news in the UK ? If I hear the word 'disproportionate' again I will scream. Just because Israel looks after their citizens better and is armed better and therefore kills more than it loses doesn't make them evil. Maybe Hamas should just not fire rockets at the citizens of southern Israel and not have their military structures in the middle of housing areas etc..

Can anyone tell me what Hamas actually wants from Israel or what it hopes to acheive ? Even the Arab word (apart from their taskmasters in Tehran) are silent. The Egyptians begged them to keep the ceasefire and Abbas told Hamas this could have all been avoided. The Egyptians are also saying they are stunned that Hamas would not allow the wounded to go to Egypt for treatment...its as if they want as many dead as possible. I wonder why.

I have just watched an interview with a Hamas guy and it seems they are totally insane. The rockets are fired to defend their people. Bananas.

How many people does Israel plan on killing this weekend to send their message? 300? 400? 500? 1000?

Watching live news right now...

Israeli soldiers are chanting in a group like they are celebrating something.... reporter says they

are celebrating the last day of Hanukka(christmas)

These soldiers should be ashamed of themselves for killing so many people on their religious holiday.

Sorry, I cannot watch soldiers joyously chanting in Hebrew immediately after slaughtering and destroying lives.

Sorry... I refuse to accept this as normal acceptable behavior.

The world is watching and these morons are jumping around laughing and chanting like children.

I can't support this. Some can. I can't.

How many people does Israel plan on killing this weekend to send their message? 300? 400? 500? 1000?

You'd think Hamas would stop firing rockets wouldn't you ?

BTW have you ever seen the dancing and chanting all these innocents do in the streets of Gaza while receiving candy after a successful suicide mission delibrately targetting kids in a restaurant or disco or bus ? Maybe that sort of stuff just doesn't get to you in the way a bunch of jewish soldiers celebrating the end of Hanuka does. I wonder why.

Edited by Moon Monkey

I don't believe an official number was ever put out. :rolleyes: But we do know how many people Hamas wants to kill in order to send their message. Everyone in Israel.

Moon Monkey makes a good point. There's often dancing and parties when Israel get a good kick in the teeth. And why shouldn't the soldiers be allowed to celebrate their holiday? For them these attacks mean that their family won't have to worry about rockets landing in their cities. War don't stop just because there's a religious holiday.