Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

120 reportedly killed in Israeli strikes on

__Kratos__

A terroristic state ( Israel ) is killing hamas terrorists and everyone who they can shoot on their path. Bottom line.

Anyway, the real bad guys in all this are the arab states.

Since decades they are watching how Israel kills palestinians. Arabs are using palestininas for their own dirty games.

Arabs ( our muslim brothers my a** ) were watching when thousends of muslims in Bosnia were slaughtert.

Arabs praise themselves as the only muslims but in fact their are barbarians with no dignity.

While palestinians are killed arabs are bying the most expensive cars, hotels......and finance other small terroristic groups to keep the fire burning.

With prophet Mohammed pbuh, the last arab muslim died.

My palestinian brothers. Do not let the arabs use your children as weapons. You do not mean anything for them.

And for the rest of the world: The israely government is not what you think. They are terrorists just like hamas or al quaida.

Let the Israely and Palestinian people live finnaly in peace.

Stop supporting Israely terrorist government and stop supporting Arabs and their terrorists by buying their oil.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ufo Believer

• acidhead

• questionmark

• preacherman76

Well seems there is a chance at peace between Israel and the West Bank. They've actually gone a long time without killing each other so if we're luckly they'll keep talking and might actually came to a peace agreement. Then efforts can be made to solve the issue of Gaza.

That could also mean that the Isrealis are wating for Gaza Strip to fire on Isreal so it will look like it's a good reason to move into the area of Gaza Strip.

That could also mean that the Isrealis are wating for Gaza Strip to fire on Isreal so it will look like it's a good reason to move into the area of Gaza Strip.

Why on Gods earth would they want to move into the Gaza strip ?

I meant attack Gaza Strip. Because the Isrealis are geeting mortar shells fired from that area and thats where Hamas is at.

Why on Gods earth would they want to move into the Gaza strip ?

You know, that's exactly the arrogance that gets confused with racism.

You know exactly what you implied with that statement.

You were implying that the Gaza Strip is a slum. Do realize how arrogant that sounds?

Gaza Strip Population 1,500,202 (July 2008 est.) https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/th...ok/geos/gz.html

linked-image

acidhead43, who are you talking to, me or MoonMonkey? The reason why I'm asking is because I'm not that sure who are you talking to.

It still strikes me as odd that teh land of Israel was a G-d forsaken wasteland that nobody wanted until the Jews built a nation there. Now, the grass grows, there are farms and everything. All of a sudden, it's a big issue once it's become a decent place to live.

Why don't the Arabs take some of them in? Well, because in the Arab world, Palistinians have always been viewed as trash. Now they are pawns.

My advice for Israel this time out is what Patton said about war.... "A hundred dead will become martyrs, thousands dead are a lesson learned.

The Palistinians keep on with terror attacks and that gets no news play at all. Israel strikes back like any other natin would and the news shows us bleeding babies from sun up to sun down. Why don't we ever see the burning school buses of Israeli children? Why don't we ever see the pain and suffering that these suicide bombers cause innocent civilians? If Palistinians can attack Israeli children and call them legitmate military targets, why can't Israel defend itself without all the hubbub about being the "bad guys"?

I don't live in Israel and never have but, as a casual outsider looking in, I think that it's about time that Israel dished out a little in the way of payback.

You can only poke at a sleeping bear so many times before he wakes up and takes a bite out of you, and when he dies only an ***hol3 could blame the bear.

fast update: CNN reporting that the death toll in Gaza Strip is rising and that the UN is wanting a 48 hour cease fire.

I agree with you, Lord Umbarger, all the way.

Edited by Ufo Believer

I believe the comment of why Israel would want to move into Gaza is from that fact that it'd be far too much trouble than it's worth. They tired that in the past and it seems that Israel is having an easier time of it letting the Palistinians run both Gaza and the West Bank. The latter has been doing ok lately, with Israel giving back land and letting captured fighters go, while the former is being continually run down because it's run by terrorists who refuse to talk with Israel on equal terms. Too much trouble trying to sit on Gaza.

And acidhead you do know that most of that lost of land was due to the UN giving the territory to create Israel and after that was territory captured during wars that the surrounding countries started right? No country is going to go 'well you almost killed us all but we managed to beat you. Now here's all your land back'.

It still strikes me as odd that teh land of Israel was a G-d forsaken wasteland that nobody wanted until the Jews built a nation there.

Except of course the people that already lived there. So your misunderstanding is "odd".

It still strikes me as odd that teh land of Israel was a G-d forsaken wasteland that nobody wanted until the Jews built a nation there. Now, the grass grows, there are farms and everything. All of a sudden, it's a big issue once it's become a decent place to live.

Palestine was never a god-forsaken wasteland. It is true that most Palestinians prefer to herd goats than to dig in the ground and therefore there were few farms, but the people living on that land were not at all unhappy with their lives.

Now, to the present situation... Hamas can't have it both ways, either they are at war with Israel and then they should not complain if they get clobbered or they ensure that there are no attacks on Israel from the land they control. They brought this upon themselves, and sadly upon the civilians they always hide behind.

Hamas doesn't care about Isreal and they started it first, so they deserve what they get from Isreal, including the Gaza Strip being under control of Isreal. It was the Gaza Strips fault and Lebanon's fault for wanting a terrorist group, Hamas to take over their country.

How many people does Israel plan on killing this weekend to send their message? 300? 400? 500? 1000?

The problem is that no ones hands are clean in this, no one has a clean clear record and background to point at and claim innocence. Unfortunately both sides are doing bad things, not just the one side you are pointing out...

The problem is that no ones hands are clean in this, no one has a clean clear record and background to point at and claim innocence. Unfortunately both sides are doing bad things, not just the one side you are pointing out...

Well said.

Israel has a right to defend itself.

You heard me say it.

Islamic extremists say they want to kill me and my family.

I have a right to defend myself and my family too.

Israel is a threat to our safety.

That's where I stand.

Three sentences which seem incompatible with each other.

You know, that's exactly the arrogance that gets confused with racism.

You know exactly what you implied with that statement.

You were implying that the Gaza Strip is a slum. Do realize how arrogant that sounds?

Gaza Strip Population 1,500,202 (July 2008 est.) https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/th...ok/geos/gz.html

linked-image

Lets put this into another perspective.

map of israel and the arab world

You heard me say it.

I have a right to defend myself and my family too.

That's where I stand.

Maybe you should read what you just said there.

Looks like you're arguing with yourself