Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

120 reportedly killed in Israeli strikes on

__Kratos__

Tell me how the Isrealis are the bad guys? I thought the bad guys were the Terroist, ex. Hamas.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ufo Believer

• acidhead

• questionmark

• preacherman76

Yeah thats your foot in your mouth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Reza_Pahlavi

In the early 1950s, there was a political crisis centered in Iran that commanded the focused attention of British and American intelligence agencies. In 1951 Dr. Mossadegh came to office, committed to re-establishing democracy and constitutional monarchy, and to nationalizing the Iranian petroleum industry, which was controlled by the British. From the start he erroneously believed that the Americans, who had no interest in the Anglo-Iranian Oil company, would support his nationalization plan. He was buoyed by the American Ambassador, Henry Grady. However, during these events, the Americans supported the British, and, fearing that the Communists with the help of the Soviets were poised to overthrow the government, they decided to remove Mossadegh. Shortly before the 1952 presidential election in the US, the British government invited Kermit Roosevelt of the CIA to London and proposed they cooperate under the code name “Operation Ajax” to bring down Mossadegh from office.[3]

In 1951, under the leadership of the nationalist movement of Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh, the Iranian parliament unanimously voted to nationalize the oil industry. This shut out the immensely profitable Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC), which was a pillar of Britain's economy and political clout in the region. A month after that vote, Mossadegh was named Prime Minister of Iran.

Under the direction of Kermit Roosevelt, Jr., a senior Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) officer and grandson of former U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt, the American CIA and British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS) funded and led a covert operation to depose Mossadegh with the help of military forces loyal to the Shah. This plan was known as Operation Ajax.[4] The plot hinged on orders signed by the Shah to dismiss Mossadegh as prime minister and replace him with General Fazlollah Zahedi, a choice agreed on by the British and Americans.

Holy christ what a pedant...anyway I am hardly seeing the bus bombs and firing of rockets into Tehranian suburbs there. You know what regime we are talking about.

There are still about 50 questions in this thread I asked you that you haven't replied. I even called you a downright liar in one. Waiting.

The line goes: As long as Israel exists there will be no peace.

So you do support a holocaust, at least you admit it.

If Hamas wanted their land back whom they claim the Jews are occupying, then why don't they strap their boots on put on their uniforms and march into jewish held lands. This is how real men dealt with their differences throughout the centuries. Instead, they launch random rockets into civilian areas causing sporadic casualties. These people just feed off of blood and terrorism. So some of you are saying Israel should back off and give them some more land?? They will take that land and keep doing the same until they have destroyed the last Jew there. I think some of you are totally unrealistic in your sentiments for Hamas and the cancer within the palestinian population. I'm not talking about the palestinian people as a whole, I'm talking about these people who do nothing but cause hurt and pain for both sides. Hamas knows that Israel will eventually respond to their sporadic rocket attacks with overwhelming force, so why do they do it? It's not helping their people gain any land? In my opinion Israel is doing what any democratically elected state would do. Defend themselves and rid their country of an enemy that continues to terrorize their people. So they might as well not make the same mistake we made in Iraq and go 100%. The people who help to drag out war are the people who criticize nations for defending themselves and politicize everything. Finish the job Israel.

How would you feel inside if the democratically elected government, Hamas, gave all the palestinians a rifle and sent them off to fight the Israeli military.

Would the fight be long or short?

Israel could kill them all without receiving barely a scratch yet I doubt they would feel very good about it.

Zionists created the situation by creating Israel in 1948, through political pressures, when it wasn't agreed upon by the surrounding arab countries.

How hard is that for some to understand?

Holy christ what a pedant...anyway I am hardly seeing the bus bombs and firing of rockets into Tehranian suburbs there. You know what regime we are talking about.

There are still about 50 questions in this thread I asked you that you haven't replied. I even called you a downright liar in one. Waiting.

I know how you feel. He doesnt answer anything, and just spews absurdities.

How would you feel inside if the democratically elected government, Hamas, gave all the palestinians a rifle and sent them off to fight the Israeli military.

Israel could kill them all without receiving barely a scratch yet I doubt they would feel very good about it.

Zionists created the situation by creating Israel in 1948, through political pressures, when it wasn't agreed upon by the surrounding arab countries.

So its better for them to hide behind women and children? So its better for them to TARGET Israel women and children?

trust me, you continue to press like that and i will not respond at all to your posts.

... its very immature

acidhead43: Who are you calling Zionist, the British...... Good God people.

Most of the surrounding arab countries were created with the same pen on the same map, who are they to decide ?

trust me, you continue to press like that and i will not respond at all to your posts.

... its very immature

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you.

Most of the surrounding arab countries were created with the same pen on the same map, who are they to decide ?

Nail hammer head.

The line goes: As long as Israel exists there will be no peace.

Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and the West Bank all seem to disagree with you.

Calling for Israel to go wild is uncalled for. Hamas should get wiped off the face of the Earth but the rest of the people in Gaza shouldn't have to suffer...even if they were stupid enough to vote in terrorists. And as it's been said the reason why Hamas doesn't march out to fight Israel is that they'd have the floor wiped, just like every army that has tried to destroy Israel. In a way I can see their point of view. During the Algerian War rebels used bombs in baskets to carry out attacks. When one of the rebel leaders was captured the media called him on this. His reply was "Give us your helicopters and we'll give you our baskets." That said there is no justifcation for targeting civilians in this day and age.

As for the whole 'Israel was made by shadowy Americans' I must say I continue to be impressed by them. After all they managed to force the Soviet Union, the number one enemy of the US at the time, to official support the creation of Israel. Those guys do good work!

However nothing to do with Hezbollah and Hamas firing rockets from different countries into Israeli civilian areas and the israeli response which is the topic of this thread.

Maybe Israel are the bad guys, there is only one way to find out. Stop firing rockets, purposely blowing up school busses and discos and calling for the complete destruction of the land, agree a peace deal and see where it goes.

The land is being taken everyday higher walls are being placed , its been occupation and oppression from within , with help from the U.S , maybe the breaking news on this will show you just how many people die when Israel attack with western weapons.

Eventually I'm afraid Palestine will be wiped out , with the crooked nature of government and greed it wouldn't surprise me if a battalion of Israeli soldiers are firing these rockets , thus perpetuating the effort to completely take the rest of Palestine.

The most evil plots are always conceived with the populous of the oppressor being targeted by their own soldiers , making the control of said populous and the attack of your enemies so much easier to achieve ......... and explain.

ME

The land is being taken everyday higher walls are being placed , its been occupation and oppression from within , with help from the U.S , maybe the breaking news on this will show you just how many people die when Israel attack with western weapons.

Eventually I'm afraid Palestine will be wiped out , with the crooked nature of government and greed it wouldn't surprise me if a battalion of Israeli soldiers are firing these rockets , thus perpetuating the effort to completely take the rest of Palestine.

The most evil plots are always conceived with the populous of the oppressor being targeted by their own soldiers , making the control of said populous and the attack of your enemies so much easier to achieve ......... and explain.

ME

Wanna make a big bet on that wiped out scarmongering ?

And the rest...again consiracy mumbo-jumbo...lets deal with facts.

I don't think even acidhead would go that far. He just wants the state of Israel to be destroyed. Not really sure what that would do since there'd still be all those Israelis armed to the teeth.

Acidhead would to be possible for you to expand on this? You've made it very clear that you don't agree with the current situation but have not suggested any solutions, other than Israel no longer being a country. If you were giving complete control over bringing about a lasting peace what would you do?

Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and the West Bank all seem to disagree with you.

Calling for Israel to go wild is uncalled for. Hamas should get wiped off the face of the Earth but the rest of the people in Gaza shouldn't have to suffer...even if they were stupid enough to vote in terrorists. And as it's been said the reason why Hamas doesn't march out to fight Israel is that they'd have the floor wiped, just like every army that has tried to destroy Israel. In a way I can see their point of view. During the Algerian War rebels used bombs in baskets to carry out attacks. When one of the rebel leaders was captured the media called him on this. His reply was "Give us your helicopters and we'll give you our baskets." That said there is no justifcation for targeting civilians in this day and age.

As for the whole 'Israel was made by shadowy Americans' I must say I continue to be impressed by them. After all they managed to force the Soviet Union, the number one enemy of the US at the time, to official support the creation of Israel. Those guys do good work!

Bolding mine; I believe the U.S.S.R was taking the lesser of two evils in this instance , either support the move , or be seen as bad as the Nazis , and undo all the work in world war 2 dismantling the Nazi movement who drove the Jewish population to near extinction. Israel are doing something very similar in respect to the cleansing of a hated neighbour.

And don't be so sure of this good work you imply , if it was so successful why did the U.S then place Nuclear weapons pointing towards the U.S.S.R in Turkey and starting the cold war.

ME

Wanna make a big bet on that wiped out scarmongering ?

And the rest...again consiracy mumbo-jumbo...lets deal with facts.

Switch the news on its there for you to see , little by little its happening , the tanks will be moving in soon for full occupation.

ME

The war's going to start soon.

It's really funny...Isreal is a country and Palestine will never be again a country like it was in 1947.

Edited by Ufo Believer

ME

So a group of Israeli soldiers went into Gaza, and then fired rockets at their own people...without anyone noticing or saying anything. Sorry but I think you're reaching. And we were actually coming close to having an actual Palestine, official it's own country. Then Hamas called off the ceasefire and started throwing rockets around (not that Israel didn't assassinate top terrorists when they had the chance, ceasefire be damned). I hope it still happens for the West Bank but I doubt it now.

If Palestine is wiped out it'll be groups like Hamas that will be to blame.

Bolding mine; I believe the U.S.S.R was taking the lesser of two evils in this instance , either support the move , or be seen as bad as the Nazis , and undo all the work in world war 2 dismantling the Nazi movement who drove the Jewish population to near extinction. Israel are doing something very similar in respect to the cleansing of a hated neighbour.

And don't be so sure of this good work you imply , if it was so successful why did the U.S then place Nuclear weapons pointing towards the U.S.S.R in Turkey and starting the cold war.

ME

You assume that the Soviet Union would care what people thought. Stalin was still running the show and he killed more of his own people than the Germans did. I doubt he'd be guilted into anything

I'm just impressed that a handful of shadowy Americans (and why are they always in shadows? can they not afford lights?) have made every political and military decision in the world since the drawn of time. They must be very tired people.

You assume that the Soviet Union would care what people thought. Stalin was still running the show and he killed more of his own people than the Germans did. I doubt he'd be guilted into anything

I'm just impressed that a handful of shadowy Americans (and why are they always in shadows? can they not afford lights?) have made every political and military decision in the world since the drawn of time. They must be very tired people.

No just immensely greedy.

ME

Its very clear that the initial introduction of Israeli's to Palestine was the first step , the growth of Israel shows this , this then leading to the total absortion or eradication of any Palestine influence of the area. The steady growth of the Israeli nation is gearing towards a western controlled middle east super state.

No better place to set up camp and start expansion of the middle east as another western controlled area than here.

ME

I don't think even acidhead would go that far. He just wants the state of Israel to be destroyed. Not really sure what that would do since there'd still be all those Israelis armed to the teeth.

Acidhead would to be possible for you to expand on this? You've made it very clear that you don't agree with the current situation but have not suggested any solutions, other than Israel no longer being a country. If you were giving complete control over bringing about a lasting peace what would you do?

I never claim to have a solution.

I simply look back to what created this and I present my argument.

Hey, Im just as out spoken about Canada's treatment of Native indians here in Canada.

And believe me that doesn't garner much support.

Yet I'd like to believe that I'm looking at the situation based upon what is right and what is wrong.

Also I NEVER mentioned anywhere on this thread or anywhere that I would like to see Israel destroyed.

Look back and you'll see I was correcting a common statement from Preacherman:

linked-image

Than Preacherman tried twisting the statement around to suit his attack:

linked-image

The war's going to start soon.

It's really funny...Isreal is a country and Palestine will never be again a country like it was in 1947.

yeah there's no hiding it now. People will soon begin to realize that the only peace is when there's no more bullets and bombs going off...because we the human race have destroyed each other and these people who say they kill in the name of God (by what ever name you call him/her/thing/etc.) is just plan ridiculous. But I wouldn't be surprised to see World War 3 start in 2009...although history will say that it was us, the United States of America, that started it all. Which will be sad too.

S*** happenes