Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

120 reportedly killed in Israeli strikes on

__Kratos__

Yea ok. Now Mark Twain was dumb? Are you a arab?

Samuel Clemens wasn't dumb, but he was certainly one of the most cynical persons of his time.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ufo Believer

• acidhead

• questionmark

• preacherman76

Yup, that was part of the agreement, future Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion, declared.

[On the date of British withdrawal the Jewish provisional government declared the formation of the State of Israel, and the provisional government said that it would grant full civil rights to all within its borders, whether Arab, Jew, Bedouin or Druze] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Manda...te_and_1948_War

The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel, 14 May 1948 stated:

We appeal ... to the Arab inhabitants of the State of Israel to preserve peace and participate in the upbuilding of the State on the basis of full and equal citizenship and due representation in all its provisional and permanent institutions.

And they did. I believe Arabs comprise about 20% of Israeli citizens.

The ones who stayed in 1948, despite being told to leave by the invading Arab countries, are today, along with their decendents, Israeli citizens.

Censorship is rife everywhere!

Freedom of expression my ....!

ME

Sorry I was just watching the news!

This is your view on sustaining humanity??? , Wipe them out? One other race (Nazi) had that view and you think Israel treating others like this is the answer?

Seriously how could you post such a sick reply.

ME

This is his view on self protection. The fact that Hamas constantly launches attacks on Israel from Gaza just escapes you?

Wipe them out? Don't be silly. If Israel wanted to wipe out the palestinians, the palestinians would be gone.

Of the 300 killed so far, most of them are Hamas officials, fighters and police.

This map indicates Israel started the latest conflict:

JUNE: 6-month truce starts

---------------------------------------

NOV: Israeli assault sparks

resumption of Hamas

rocket attacks from Gaza.

---------------------------------------

Dec: Hamas ends truce

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/artic...WnV-My1TbjcI59Q

linked-image

This is his view on self protection. The fact that Hamas constantly launches attacks on Israel from Gaza just escapes you?

Wipe them out? Don't be silly. If Israel wanted to wipe out the palestinians, the palestinians would be gone.

Of the 300 killed so far, most of them are Hamas officials, fighters and police.

UN so far confirm that 57 civilian casualties sustained during air strikes in Gaza strip.

Israel confirm rocket attack kills 1.

Absolutely none of it needed.

ME

CNN is saying 300 killed.

The UN can't count.

CNN is saying 300 killed.

Hamas are saying 312 - until the dust settles we wont know for sure , but the UN are on the ground in Gaza as we speak so I would take their calculations above others.

ME

How would you feel inside if the democratically elected government, Hamas, gave all the palestinians a rifle and sent them off to fight the Israeli military.

Would the fight be long or short?

Israel could kill them all without receiving barely a scratch yet I doubt they would feel very good about it.

Zionists created the situation by creating Israel in 1948, through political pressures, when it wasn't agreed upon by the surrounding arab countries.

How hard is that for some to understand?

The land the UN established the state of Israel on was, at the time, controlled by the British. The agreement of surrounding countries has never been a prerequisite for a delcaration of sovereignty.

ok, you were saying 57 were killed in the Gaza Strip from the UNs tally, oddly enough you and the UN were wrong.

Edited by Ufo Believer

ok, you were saying 57 were killed in the Gaza Strip from the UNs tally, oddly enough you were wrong.

Its now 62 civilians , from the BBC Jerusalem Bureau - taken from UN on the ground remember I said civilian.

And to add limited aid has only just got to the Gaza strip so there's no knowing the exact amount at this point. And to me being right or wrong on this is of no importance - innocent families have had to die for this stupid war.

ME

Edited by johnk81

Its very clear that the initial introduction of Israeli's to Palestine was the first step , the growth of Israel shows this , this then leading to the total absortion or eradication of any Palestine influence of the area. The steady growth of the Israeli nation is gearing towards a western controlled middle east super state.

No better place to set up camp and start expansion of the middle east as another western controlled area than here.

ME

Did you ever study any history of the area, or do you just depend on the ranting of your friends?

You don't even have a grasp on recent history of the area.

The fact that it's not a war yet and is only a shooting gallery for Hamas and the Isrealites, really makes no sense on what you just said johnk81.

The fact that it's not a war yet and is only a shooting gallery for Hamas and the Isrealites, really makes no sense on what you just said johnk81.

No it hasn't been a war for ............................................................. how long?

Oh yeah there always at war! - wake up.

ME

312 killed, 62 are civilians. If Hamas didn't use the population as shields for their attacks on Israel, there'd be no civilian casualties. There'd be no Hamas, either.

Your right johnk81. But waht I meant by war I meant that tanks didn't roll across the border of the Gaza Strip yet.

Your right johnk81. But waht I meant by war I meant that tanks didn't roll across the border of the Gaza Strip yet.

OK - Withdrawn

I just hate seeing war , its everywhere and with global recession looming the future is looking bleak for mankind.

ME

Yes, well, everybody hates war at somepoint.

A quote by Golda Meir that was said over 30 years ago and is still valid today:

"Peace will come when the Arabs start to love their children more than they hate us."

Let's hope peace will come someday.

Its very clear that the initial introduction of Israeli's to Palestine was the first step , the growth of Israel shows this , this then leading to the total absortion or eradication of any Palestine influence of the area. The steady growth of the Israeli nation is gearing towards a western controlled middle east super state.

No better place to set up camp and start expansion of the middle east as another western controlled area than here.

ME

...please tell me you're joking. Because if you honestly believe this then you truely have a bleek outlook on the world. A Western controled Middle East? Been there and done that. The West already had control, but after the Second World War it got to be too costly to control the area and they agreed to acknowledge the independence movements. So the British planned to gain control of the Middle East by giving up control of it?