Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

120 reportedly killed in Israeli strikes on

__Kratos__

...please tell me you're joking. Because if you honestly believe this then you truely have a bleek outlook on the world. A Western controled Middle East? Been there and done that. The West already had control, but after the Second World War it got to be too costly to control the area and they agreed to acknowledge the independence movements. So the British planned to gain control of the Middle East by giving up control of it?

No not a bleek view , just a coincidence the price of oil keeps going up!

O/peration

I/raqi

L/iberation

Plain sight I believe its called?

ME

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ufo Believer

• acidhead

• questionmark

• preacherman76

I believe the operation was called Operation Iraqi Freedom.

I believe the operation was called Operation Iraqi Freedom.

It was until the WMD story didnt wash.

ME

312 killed, 62 are civilians. If Hamas didn't use the population as shields for their attacks on Israel, there'd be no civilian casualties. There'd be no Hamas, either.

Well Gaza Strip being just 360 square km and with a population over 1.5 million, that doesn't leave much, civilian free space, now does it? Where would you like the Hamas to hide? in the middle of the desert where Israeli fighters could bomb them all in one blow? Maybe the Israel military should focus on identifying Hamas personal, and eliminating them, instead of blowing up everything in radius of 1 km of the presumed Hamas personal location, and taking every thing in the blow.

It was until the WMD story didnt wash.

ME

No people kept calling it Operation Iraqi Freedom. Don't think the name ever changed. And wouldn't gaining control of the Middle East cause oil prices to drop?

I was tring to figure out what the hell Johnk81 meant. Look at that, I knew I was right. Post #202.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Well Gaza Strip being just 360 square km and with a population over 1.5 million, that doesn't leave much, civilian free space, now does it? Where would you like the Hamas to hide? in the middle of the desert where Israeli fighters could bomb them all in one blow? Maybe the Israel military should focus on identifying Hamas personal, and eliminating them, instead of blowing up everything in radius of 1 km of the presumed Hamas personal location, and taking every thing in the blow.

Well, even the US Army and air Force, though much better armed (at a considerable higher cost) cannot do that. If you don't want civilians to get hurt there is only one way: don't start a war

The war's going to start soon.

It's really funny...Isreal is a country and Palestine will never be again a country like it was in 1947.

Who was the leader of this "palistine" in 1947?

CNN reports The War has just started

Who was the leader of this "palistine" in 1947?

King Edward VII of Great Britain.

ED: Embarrassing error

Edited by questionmark

Samuel Clemens wasn't dumb, but he was certainly one of the most cynical persons of his time.

Whats that got to do with the fact that twain simply reported what he saw in Israel at the time, a "waste land"

The British in 1947.

Palestine didn't have a leader until 1994, with Yassar Arrafat

Not sure if I spelled his name right.

Whats that got to do with the fact that twain simply reported what he saw in Israel at the time, a "waste land"

That he had a tendency to exaggerate in order to obtain a laugh...which after all is what he lived off.

In a grave

That he had a tendency to exaggerate in order to obtain a laugh...which after all is what he lived off.

Whats funny about it?

:lol: We can all wish for that, but that will be coming true soon enough.

Responding to the answer of :in a grave; put down by Preacherman76.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Whats funny about it?

But the truth is, that when a Library expels a book of mine and leaves an unexpurgated Bible lying around where unprotected youth and age can get hold of it, the deep unconscious irony of it delights me and doesn't anger me.

Guess you don't find the humor here either (Letter to Mrs. F. G. Whitmore, 1907 Mark Twain)

But the truth is, that when a Library expels a book of mine and leaves an unexpurgated Bible lying around where unprotected youth and age can get hold of it, the deep unconscious irony of it delights me and doesn't anger me.

Guess you don't find the humor here either (Letter to Mrs. F. G. Whitmore, 1907 Mark Twain)

LOL, nice try. The place was a waste land, with very few people even able to live on it.

LOL, nice try. The place was a waste land, with very few people even able to live on it.

and you are going to substantiate that with ....? Or should we just leave it as is because you cannot bring a scientifically valid source?

Palestine didn't have a leader until 1994, with Yassar Arrafat

Not sure if I spelled his name right.

The correct spelling is Yassir Mywalletsfat

The amounts of money stolen from the Palestinian Authority and the Palestinian people through the corrupt practices of Arafat's inner circle are so staggeringly large that they may exceed one half of the total of $7 billion in foreign aid contributed to the Palestinian Authority. The biggest thief was Arafat himself. The International Monetary Fund has conservatively estimated that from 1995 to 2000 Arafat diverted $900 million from Palestinian Authority coffers, an amount that did not include the money that he and his family siphoned off through such secondary means as no-bid contracts, kickbacks, and rake-offs. A secret report prepared by an official Palestinian Authority committee headed by Arafat's cousin concluded that in 1996 alone, $326 million, or 43 percent of the state budget, had been embezzled, and that another $94 million, or 12.5 percent of the budget, went to the president's office, where it was spent at Arafat's pe rsonal discretion. An additional 35 percent of the budget went to pay for the security services, leaving a total of $73 million, or 9.5 percent of the budget, to be spent on the needs of the population of the West Bank and Gaza. The financial resources of the PLO, which may have amounted to somewhere between one and two billion dollars, were never included in the PA budget. Arafat hid his personal stash, estimated at $1 billion to $3 billion, in more than 200 separate bank accounts around the world, the majority of which have been uncovered since his death...

Source

:lol: Good one. :lol:

and you are going to substantiate that with ....? Or should we just leave it as is because you cannot bring a scientifically valid source?

I dont need to. If Palistine existed, They would have had a goverment, they would have had a leader, can you name him? Me either.

I don't see why it is so hard for these people to get along. Yeah they have different views on religion, but the land thing sucks. They should share the land in peace. Both of their religions originated

from that land, in that case they should be embracing each other.

Ground forces are moving in and will attack within the next 4 hours according to our news stations