Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

120 reportedly killed in Israeli strikes on

__Kratos__

Awsome...not for the rest of Palestine of coarse. This little war shouldn't last that long.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ufo Believer

• acidhead

• questionmark

• preacherman76

Awsome...not for the rest of Palestine of coarse. This little war shouldn't last that long.

That is unless neighboring countries decide to come to the defense of Hamas.

To the guy that was wondering why these two peoples cannot get along together in peace...

I feel Israel has no problems with getting along with the palestinians peacefully. Afterall, they have quite a few palestinian citizens. Israel really has no reason to gripe and send missles into palestine.

They are provoked into war and forced to kill.

As far as the innocent civilians that are unfortunately in the middle of this all. They need to fight Hamas themselves. Kick Hamas out of their country. For it is Hamas that will keep them in the situation they are in. These guys are setting up safe houses amongst the innocent civilians. The palestinian held territories are small but these guys can set up camp outside the city if they are performing an offensive against Israel. Any honorable army would do that so their civilian population would not be in danger of the battle. These guys fire rockets from Hospital roof tops!

So face it you Hamas Sympathizers, these guys are nothing but a gang of murders with a hopeless life due to their own actions. Not just them but all over the world we see this and you appeasers still think you are being humanitarians and helping the helpless. If you want to help the helpless civilians speak out against the true evil doers. Stop accusing those that are trying to defend the innocent and start calling out these terrorists who deliberately target innocent, unarmed people for their twisted Islamic agenda. Lets be realistic. I'm tired of this deceitful political correctness. We can't afford that when people across the world are being murdered and blown to bits while you accuse Israel of reacting too harshly.

Edited by Markissluv

Iran is supposed to take sides with Hamas and what's left of Palestine. You know what that means, right. Another war zone where our military could go to. What a crazy world we live in.

according to what i'm reading , saying that Palestine was a wast land is a lie , Palestine was populated by Arabs , and the whole "a land with out a people for people with out land" thing is a myth , cuz arabs was always there , and the Jews kicked them out of their homes

i know you people want resources , the problem is that what i'm reading is in arabic , but any way :

http://www.pcrp.org/esdarat05.html

http://www.alriyadh.com/2006/05/06/article152120.html

http://www.alwatan.sy/dindex.php?idn=33961

now you want to know how they stole the land of the Palestinians ? this is how :

linked-image

and this is the population of the Palestinians and the Jews , i think it's in the year 1948 , i hope i can find an earlier one

linked-image

also this one :

linked-image

Edited by maa2007

Is anyone else getting tired of these frickin' maps.

Ethnic Cleansing??? Come on man, the Jewish people weren't shooting a whole bunch of people. They told the Palestineins to move or else they will move in anyway. The Jewish people had a right to have the land by the United Nations.

according to what i'm reading

Then it is incorrect at best, history revisionism at the worst.

and the Jews kicked them out of their homes

BUZZZZ!!!!

So wrong!

Most of the arabs left on their own! In fact, they left at the request of their fellow arabs in Syria, Jordan and Egypt. Why? Because when Israel was formed in 1948 these countries declared war immediately and promised to push the Jews into the sea (a phrase still used today by arabs). So arabs living in now Israel were warned to leave temporarily so they won't get hurt when the armies of Syria, Jordon and Egypt come rilling through. Then when Israel was no more they could come back to their homes and much more land.

But a funny thing happned - They lost the war!!!

If there are any homeless/displaced arabs left goingt back to 1948 it's the fault of their fellow arabs!!

i don't see what logic you guys have , what is wining or looseing a war have to do with the fact that the land is stolen , i mean at best cases you are agreeing that it was stolen by force and Israelians did fight them out , so you actually saying yeah we killed you what you gonna do ! , and for who win the war thing , i need to research it up ,

but about the Arabs leaving on their own it's not right , those are called refugees , Palestinians form 1/3 of the total global refugees !! there is 4.25 million Palestinian refugees !!!

The number of Palestinian refugees by country as of 2005 were as follows:

* Jordan 1,827,877 refugees

* Gaza 986,034 refugees

* West Bank 699,817 refugees

* Syria 432,048 refugees

* Lebanon 404,170 refugees

* Saudi Arabia 240,000 refugees

* Egypt 70,245 refugees[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_refugees

Edited by maa2007

i don't see what logic you guys have , what is wining or looseing a war have to do with the fact that the land is stolen , i mean at best cases you are agreeing that it was stolen by force and Israelians did fight them out , so you actually saying yeah we killed you what you gonna do ! , and for who win the war thing , i need to research it up ,

but about the Arabs leaving on their own it's not right , those are called refugees , Palestinians form 1/3 of the total global refugees !! there is 4.25 million Palestinian refugees !!!

The number of Palestinian refugees by country as of 2005 were as follows:

* Jordan 1,827,877 refugees

* Gaza 986,034 refugees

* West Bank 699,817 refugees

* Syria 432,048 refugees

* Lebanon 404,170 refugees

* Saudi Arabia 240,000 refugees

* Egypt 70,245 refugees[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_refugees

You were advised to read some unbiased works, you clearly didn't. As I said earlier read the report on the 1948 war by the Syrian President of the time and his comments about 'refugees being forced out'.

BTW If Israel stole land then so did Syria, Lebanon and Jordan and maybe we should agree to give the whole region back to the Turks, after all it was taken off them by force.

BTW2 There were well over a million jewish refugees kicked out of arab countries, only difference is today we don't call them and their descendents refugees.

Well, even the US Army and air Force, though much better armed (at a considerable higher cost) cannot do that. If you don't want civilians to get hurt there is only one way: don't start a war

Well that is where i agree with you. Hamas clearly doesn't care about the average Palestinian. They know Israel is just waiting for an excuse to bomb the whole place back to the stoneage. Yet they keep on sending missiles into Israel. And this effects the civilian Palestinian the most. I bet you the average Palestinian man and woman who lives in Gaza and have experienced these bombings and war for the past decade, they hate Hamas, more than they hate Israel, but they are just to afraid of them to do anything about it.

As always the worlds top brass allows state terrorism against those that arnt members of "THE CLUB" and those that can bring nothing to the feast.

heres palestine..http://www.opecfund.org/projects_operations/images/palestine_1.jpg

here is its military..http://heavenawaits.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/hamas_war0402.jpg

heres isreal ..http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0amZd5t9C0glv/610x.jpg

and heres its military...http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=2966

so we can see how evenly matched they are and we know that hamas leaders are being blamed for unleashing the full power of its mighty military forces.

so the united states and its friends are really not taking sides and encouraging bloody murder its just saying things as they are.

COWARDS AND LIARS!!!

You have Hamas firing Rockets into Israel indiscriminately, What do people expect Israel to do sit back and do feck all. the first duty of any government is to protect its citizens and Israel is doing just that.

Hamas had a choice to either keep the peace by keeping to the ceasefire, or cause a conflict by firing rockets into Israel they chose the latter. Hamas sowed the wind now they reap the whirlwind.

Two things:

First, Hamas is more than a "terrorist organization". Attacking Israel, is for them, just a part of their work. They see that as a liberation fight against ocupation. They also are a really big religious/social organization among the palestinian, even in Cisjordania. They won the last election because they have a greater support among the palestinians than the rest of the palestinian olitical parties, in part thank to their work, be the attacks, or the social work. You will not destroy the organization with bombs and missiles, neither "turn" the people against them. A lot of people in Israel is aware of this, but not the current right wing goverment, wich in turn conect with...

...that all this attack is just a political operation to ensure the winning of the more right wing parties in the next coming election in Israel, by creating the image of a "strong fighting" against the terrorist, and a fear effect like the republicans used in the Bush Jr. re-election.

The main problerm here is religious and ideological. Neither side is the good or bad one, and until both sides left their fanatisms aside, there will be no real solution.

As always the worlds top brass allows state terrorism against those that arnt members of "THE CLUB" and those that can bring nothing to the feast.

heres palestine..http://www.opecfund.org/projects_operations/images/palestine_1.jpg

here is its military..http://heavenawaits.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/hamas_war0402.jpg

heres isreal ..http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0amZd5t9C0glv/610x.jpg

and heres its military...http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=2966

so we can see how evenly matched they are and we know that hamas leaders are being blamed for unleashing the full power of its mighty military forces.

so the united states and its friends are really not taking sides and encouraging bloody murder its just saying things as they are.

COWARDS AND LIARS!!!

So you'd think they wouldn't keep attacking the civillians in south Israel, but they do. The rockets they fire might not be scuds but it is only israeli security, bomb-shelters and code-red warnings that have restricted deaths. Believe me, no matter what the size of the missile when you know ones coming your way it might as well be a scud. What would you have Israel do ? For every rocket fired indiscriminately against israli civillians should Israel fire a similar kind of weapon indiscrimiately back ? Would that be fair ? Death rates would still be the same as Hamas will not invest in the same defensive measures to protect their citizens they will just up the ante and soak up the TV coverage of dead kids in blankets.

Two things:

First, Hamas is more than a "terrorist organization". Attacking Israel, is for them, just a part of their work. They see that as a liberation fight against ocupation. They also are a really big religious/social organization among the palestinian, even in Cisjordania. They won the last election because they have a greater support among the palestinians than the rest of the palestinian olitical parties, in part thank to their work, be the attacks, or the social work. You will not destroy the organization with bombs and missiles, neither "turn" the people against them. A lot of people in Israel is aware of this, but not the current right wing goverment, wich in turn conect with...

...that all this attack is just a political operation to ensure the winning of the more right wing parties in the next coming election in Israel, by creating the image of a "strong fighting" against the terrorist, and a fear effect like the republicans used in the Bush Jr. re-election.

The main problerm here is religious and ideological. Neither side is the good or bad one, and until both sides left their fanatisms aside, there will be no real solution.

If it wasn't for Hamas the palestinians would have had a viable state 5 or 6 years ago. It was their suicide bombing in the mid-late 90's that totally de-railed peace and let the Israeli hawks in, whose actions added to Hamas support and so on. Unsurprisingly, with Iranian backing, they have since grown from a scruffy rag-tag bunch of suicide bombers to a government. Hats off, the plan worked perfectly but you cannot blame Israel for not turning the other cheek.

Europe and Egypt should open Rafah and deal with Gaza. But they don't. Shhhhh thats a secret.

I'm sure if Hamas wasn't in Palestine, this battle wouldn't be happening right now.

im english and if france started attacking london with rockets i wouldnt think twice about it

paris would look like this:http://www.greenpeace.org/raw/image_full/india/photosvideos/photos/the-destroyed-city-of-hiroshim-4.jpg

what i hate isnt a nation defending itself ,but the way certain "respectable" terrorists hunting witch finder generals shamelessly encourage and even arm them !!

im english and if france started attacking london with rockets i wouldnt think twice about it

paris would look like this: http://www.greenpeace.org/raw/image_full/i...-hiroshim-4.jpg

what i hate isnt a nation defending itself ,but the way certain "respectable" terrorists hunting witch finder generals shamelessly encourage and even arm them !!

:) corrected link

according to what i'm reading , saying that Palestine was a wast land is a lie , Palestine was populated by Arabs , and the whole "a land with out a people for people with out land" thing is a myth , cuz arabs was always there , and the Jews kicked them out of their homes

i know you people want resources , the problem is that what i'm reading is in arabic , but any way :

http://www.pcrp.org/esdarat05.html

http://www.alriyadh.com/2006/05/06/article152120.html

http://www.alwatan.sy/dindex.php?idn=33961

now you want to know how they stole the land of the Palestinians ? this is how :

linked-image

and this is the population of the Palestinians and the Jews , i think it's in the year 1948 , i hope i can find an earlier one

linked-image

also this one :

linked-image

Thanks for the info.

Then it is incorrect at best, history revisionism at the worst.

BUZZZZ!!!!

So wrong!

Most of the arabs left on their own! In fact, they left at the request of their fellow arabs in Syria, Jordan and Egypt. Why? Because when Israel was formed in 1948 these countries declared war immediately and promised to push the Jews into the sea (a phrase still used today by arabs). So arabs living in now Israel were warned to leave temporarily so they won't get hurt when the armies of Syria, Jordon and Egypt come rilling through. Then when Israel was no more they could come back to their homes and much more land.

But a funny thing happned - They lost the war!!!

If there are any homeless/displaced arabs left goingt back to 1948 it's the fault of their fellow arabs!!

The UN Paritian Plan of 1948 was not recognized by the surrounding Arab countries.

The plan was not recognized by the surrounding arab countries.

HOW DIFFICULT IS THIS TO UNDERSTAND????????

linked-image

It kind of sounds like the plan should have been recognized.

But no...why would anyone want to do that????

Edited by Ufo Believer

So what?

You keep saying that as though it meant something.

Not only was Israel not recognized by the surrounding Arab countries, but those countries took it a step further and tried to destroy Israel and kill all the Israelis. They were then, and remain now, unable to do so, which is why there is an Israel today.

Edited by AlexG

Iseral started being recognized after they started kicking a** though.

So what?

You keep saying that as though it meant something.

Not only was Israel not recognized by the surrounding Arab countries, but those countries took it a step further and tried to destroy Israel and kill all the Israelis. They were then, and remain now, unable to do so, which is why there is an Israel today.

I think we're done.