Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israeli Forces begin full-scale invasion.

Rastaman

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/01/03/...gaza/index.html

"Israeli tanks and troops have massed on the Gaza border, and an Israel Defense Forces spokeswoman said ground forces are prepared to enter Gaza when they receive orders to do so.

"Due to the terrorist actions undertaken by terrorist elements from the region of your residences against the state of Israel, the Israel Defense Forces are compelled to respond immediately in the region of your residences. For your safety, you are ordered to leave the area immediately," the leaflets say."

Its all over the news, theyre moving in. Not giving much information yet.

One side or the other needs to be totally annihilated so this just ends once and for all. Ceasefires dont help anything, a few months later theyre killing each other again.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidhead

• Repoman

• odas

• ninjadude

Top Posters In This Topic

The jews love sacrificing people to send a message.

How many innocent people will have to die to send the message this time?

On television they're reporting massive protests from Israelis citizens and politicians

who are totally against a ground invasion.

Just like in America, the politicians don't listen to their citizens either.

The Israeli and American governments are totally out of control.

Is this the solution to making the world safer?

Edited by acidhead43

How many innocent people will have to die to send the message this time?

Unfortunately innocent deaths occur in wars.

Unfortunately innocent deaths occur in wars.

Sure in a war... this is an all out invasion against defenselesss people!

this is sick

Sure in a war... this is an all out invasion against defenselesss people!

this is sick

They don't seem so defenceless when they are firing rockets.

It's like throwing stones at a bee hive, in the end they are going to get really ticked off and come after you in full force and make you regret it. I hate to say this but one side needs to be gone because they just antagonise each other. :hmm:

They don't seem so defenceless when they are firing rockets.

It's like throwing stones at a bee hive, in the end they are going to get really ticked off and come after you in full force and make you regret it. I hate to say this but one side needs to be gone because they just antagonise each other. :hmm:

Yeah and once the jews sacrifice the Palestinians the world will be so much more safe from terrorist attacks.

...whatever....

Israel is the chief threat to western safety.

Even if that was true, to use a line you like to use a lot - It's their country, not ours.

They can deal with the problem however they see fit.

How many have to be sacrificed?

How the hell does Israel plan on defining who is Hamas and who is a civilian?

If you are wearing black does that mean Israeli soldiers are allowed to kill you?

Even if that was true, to use a line you like to use a lot - It's their country, not ours.

So by your logic Israel is entitled to sacrifice all the Palestinians because Gaza is in the State of Israel?

Didn't Saddam get hung by the same people who sponsor this invasion into Gaza?

Yeah and once the jews sacrifice the Palestinians the world will be so much more safe from terrorist attacks.

...whatever....

I did not say the world would be a safer place, but they will never get along, they hate each other and they wind each other up and push each others buttons, and it seems the Palestinians have pushed one too many buttons and are now having a big spanking for it and now people are complaining about Israel because they have had enough and are going to go all out to put a stop to people firing rockets at them.

So by your logic Israel is entitled to sacrifice all the Palestinians because Gaza is in the State of Israel?

No, i'll stick with your logic. It's their country, not mine and not yours. How they protect it is their business.

{MasterPo is lookin for the waves of Jewish suicide bombers but can't find any...)

One more point... ALL the surrounding Arab countries NEVER recognized Israel when

the American led United Nations was given authority by the spineless British to create

the State of Israel ALONG side a Palestinian nation in 1947-48.

NEVER RECOGNIZED!

No, i'll stick with your logic. It's their country, not mine and not yours. How they protect it is their business.

Israel is not a country, nor a recognized State.

It was a huge mistake.

It was a huge mistake.

According to you. But those that live their say differently. But as you've stated before when dealing with foreign countries and their right to protect themselves - it's none of your business.

According to you. But those that live their say differently. But as you've stated before when dealing with foreign countries and their right to protect themselves - it's none of your business.

I think were done.

It was a huge mistake.

You're right.

If it were not for Israel the middle east would be the Disney Land paradise of the world! B)

:tsu:

It was a huge mistake.

It does not matter, they are there now and have a group of people firing at them with rockets, and they have had enough and are responding with force, and no offence but they are not going to spend time looking around to find who is a Hamas member and who is not and then sort out each member they find that ridiculous.

You're right.

If it were not for Israel the middle east would be the Disney Land paradise of the world! B)

:tsu:

I swear sometimes I think you live in Disney Land.

It does not matter, they are there now and have a group of people firing at them with rockets, and they have had enough and are responding with force, and no offence but they are not going to spend time looking around to find who is a Hamas member and who is not and then sort out each member they find that ridiculous.

Who is the enemy?

So tell me acid,

Do you honestly/seriously think that if Israel were not there all would be peace and harmony in the middle east?

If Israel wasn't there the arab/muslim wouldn't wouldn't be attacking the west?

Do you think an arab "Palestine" would boast some of the greatest technology research universities, medical centers and schools in the world?

So tell me acid,

Do you honestly/seriously think that if Israel were not there all would be peace and harmony in the middle east?

If Israel wasn't there the arab/muslim wouldn't wouldn't be attacking the west?

Do you think an arab "Palestine" would boast some of the greatest technology research universities, medical centers and schools in the world?

1. yes

2. yes and no(american foreign policy in the middle east has corrupted their governments)

3. it doesn't matter... that's your male ego flapping away

Edited by acidhead43

It was a huge mistake.

Give this person a round of applause. Israel was a mistake and should never have been created. Good luck to Hamas fighting off the genocidal forces of Israel.

How many more Palestinian civilians will Israel kill and claim they were 'militants?'

Edited by Bender.