Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israeli Forces begin full-scale invasion.

Rastaman

it's because we always try to police the world and no one really appreciates that now a days. We took out Hilter back when he was killing a massive number of people (not just the Jews) then the world Cheered. We done the same in Korea and people cheered. We tried to do the same for Vietnam and people hated us and our troops. We tried to take out Saddam in 1991 during Desert Storm but the politians said no way because of all the oil and how the prices climbed during that war too. We got him out in 2005-2006 and then people cheered but a short time after that then we ended being hated and no have become the most hated countries in the world. We the USA and also Britian need to sit back and just let the rest of the world destroy them selves without us and lets see which ones come calling for our help next.

I thought the Russians captured Berlin and found Hitlers already dead body hmmm might want to look that one up. America was also pretty slow to enter the war, wasn't till after Pearl Harbor so when did America decide to save the world and in who's interest? The Jew's were being slaughter well befor the good hearted Americans showed up. Korea, over 20 nations fought in Korea and it was a police action by the U.N. Vietnam was a cluster mess from the start and most know that war was not about the people at all. The reasons people spat on the soldiers was because Vietnam was really the first televised war and people were appalled at what some soldiers were doing over there. Desert Storm again a war for oil same as this one and to paint it as a liberation of the people is kind of embarrassing.

It's arrogant posts like this that have helped America seep deeper into the gutter of world opinion. I'm just glad that there are some really well balanced Americans on this site to keep the rest of us from logging off permanently. This tripe hurts the head. Yes America did play vital roles but by no means has America saved the world all by there lonesome. Geeze give some credit to those who fought and died that wern't Americans.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidhead

• Repoman

• odas

• ninjadude

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes, Your right. Execpt that part of Korea. Only the U.S., the UN, & S.Korea. N. Korea, Communist China, & Communist Russia.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes, Your right. Execpt that part of Korea. Only the U.S., the UN, & S.Korea. N. Korea, Communist China, & Communist Russia.

Not sure but I have this list of participants on the allied side of the Korean conflict and yes your right the U.N. did play a big part ;)

Australia: Two Infantry Battalions; Naval Forces; One Fighter Squadron

Belgium: One Infantry Battalion

Canada: Reinforced Infantry Brigade (Division); Naval Forces; One Squadron of Transport Aircraft

Columbia: One Infantry Battalion; One Naval Frigate

Ethiopia: One Infantry Battalion

France: One Reinforced Infantry Battalion

Great Britain: Two Infantry Brigades (Divisions); One Armored Regiment; Three Artillery and Combat Engineer Regiments; The British Far Eastern Fleet; Two Sunderland Air Squadrons

Greece: One Infantry Battalion; Transport Aircraft

Holland: One Infantry Battalion; Naval Forces

Luxembourg: One Infantry Company

New Zealand: One Artillery Regiment, Six Naval Frigates

Philippines: One Infantry Battalion; One Tank Company

South Africa: One Fighter Squadron

Thailand: One Infantry Battalion; Naval Forces; Air and Naval Transports

Turkey: One Fighting Infantry Brigade

Denmark, India, Italy, Norway, Sweden: Medical Services

If this is wrong in anyway please correct me :tu:

Edit: one of the main reasons America was so involved in the Korean war was because of General MacArthur and that there says a fair bit.

Edited by The Silver Thong

I have no idea. I thought I knew about wars...might have been a little off.

Thats what I thought. Boo ya.

You missunderstood maybe on purpose. There are thousends of links on the net which can support my claim. Some of them, to be fair, are on some shady hate related sites others are excerpts from well known newspapers ( including British ).

Just to make on thing sure. When I say England supported Hitler, I do not mean to offend the English which were opposed to the Nazis. I mean government officials like Chamberlain ( although he was more a joke and supported Hitler through his poor politics ) and of course the Royal House and King Edward.

Luckily things changed when Winston Churchill took power.

The reason I am not giving a Link is because you guys can google up yourself without having me leading or misleading you. I think this is only fair on my side.

I'm really into WW2 topics and stuff like that, and Chamberlain didn't know of what Hitler wa going to do. It was to early to tell. And yes, your right, thank god for Churchill. I really like that speech he gave, goes something like, We shall fight them on the beaches, we shall fight them in the air.

Edited by Ufo Believer

I'm really into WW2 topics and stuff like that, and Chamberlain didn't know of what Hitler wa going to do. It was to early to tell. And yes, your right, thank god for Churchill. I really like that speech he gave, goes something like, We shall fight them on the beaches, we shall fight them in the air.

That's what I ment with 'poor politics'. Chamberlain trusted to much the- I believe it was the British ambassador to Germany or something of that kind-information he received from Berlin.

Politics, as usual.

I am a big fan of Churchill.

I read somewhere that when a Lady told him that if she were his wife she would give him poision to drink, he answered if she were his wife he would drink it.

A great Leader, one of the best.

I have no idea. I thought I knew about wars...might have been a little off.

To be honest I don't think to many here and that definitely includes myself are true experts on war. There are so many facets of war now that it's hard to keep up. I have read many of your posts and think you have a pretty good grasp of what your talking about and I appreciate that :tu:

I try not to comment to much on the current situation in Israel as far as the reasoning behind it but more the human infection war can bring to some people. Some who have fought tooth and nail have very little idea of what they are truly fighting for. To many obey with out question and believe in there hearts they are doing the right thing and I commend them on that. However it does scare me a little as to how many believe war is just and Honorable in light of the pain and suffering it causes and that the lack of knowledge behind some military actions just leads to more hate due to lack of understanding.

What is happening in Gaza right now is not just, IMO. Last I saw was 6 dead in Israel and close to 500 dead in Gaza. The bombing, well it's over kill. If Israel feels it must invade Gaza then do it and put in place a new leadership. However Hamas is using civilians as a shield and it hasn't slowed the on slaught. Gaza is a concentration camp were the prisoners will look for any leadership they can find, unfortunately they found Hamas. I hope for a ceasefire sooner than later as at least 75% of casualties are civilian thus far.

Edit; Damn I need to use spell check more often lol

Edited by The Silver Thong

That's what I ment with 'poor politics'. Chamberlain trusted to much the- I believe it was the British ambassador to Germany or something of that kind-information he received from Berlin.

Politics, as usual.

I am a big fan of Churchill.

I read somewhere that when a Lady told him that if she were his wife she would give him poision to drink, he answered if she were his wife he would drink it.

A great Leader, one of the best.

Most of the world trusted Hitler, damn in 1938 Germany hosted the Olympic games and thats done through an electoral or vote process. Then just one year later Hitler invaded Poland. I think Hitler pulled the wool over everyone's eyes back then.

Odas I think you should probably post some links, as to many will call you a lier or they will find those hate filled sites you mentioned or is that your reluctance to post them?

Nice way to bend the situation to avoid answering. You dont have a car available to you. Its either you or the bear. Do you shoot it then or do you let it kill you?

You've walked right into it. Hamas and Israel are not equals. Hamas has no hope of doing any REAL damage other than terror. That's why they use it. So you've clearly shown that their response is overkill.

Even a blind man can see the correct course of action.

Yes. Stop the conditions that cause Hamas terror in the first place.

Why's Britain and the US getting sucked in again.

It ain't our problem... sniff.

Because the Israeli flag may was well be the US one for all the money sent both public and private.

To all those that belittle the damage that the Quassam rockets can cause, and fail to see why this operation was needed, and immediately:

Yesterday the IDF demolished and bombed entire buildings with people inside, to you who fail to see the difference.

There is nothing more wrong and nothing more worthy of contempt than to be too cowardly to take a stand against evil.

And there is nothing more sad and worthy of pity than a person too self-absorbed to see the difference between good and evil.

There is nothing more juvenile that to reduce something to black and white when it is nothing of the sort. As you grow up, you'll find that very little is black and white.

Even a two-year old knows that terrorists are evil. And two year olds like to giggle like chuckleheads.

Let's hit close to home. The boston tea party was an act of unmitigated terrorism. Was it evil?

Let's hit close to home. The boston tea party was an act of unmitigated terrorism. Was it evil?

No it wasn't terrorism. There was no one injured in the tea party. The only property damage was to several bales of tea. At worst it was vandalism.

Edited by AlexG

No it wasn't terrorism.

The target was the tea and to a lesser extent the ships.

People were not the primary or secondary targets. The goal was not the slaughter of civilans.

Nice try to twist history.

You've walked right into it. Hamas and Israel are not equals. Hamas has no hope of doing any REAL damage other than terror. That's why they use it. So you've clearly shown that their response is overkill.

I see... so your solution is for Isreal to start firing rockets indiscriminately at them and sending their own suicide bombers?

And since when is serious life or death fight ever about being fair? Its about having every advantage possible so that you can defeat the enemy and stop them from inflicting harm on you.

But I suppose they should just start using suicide bombers instead :rolleyes:

Yes. Stop the conditions that cause Hamas terror in the first place.

The only thing that's causing Hamas terror is the existence of Jews in this world.

Only an idiot wouldn't know that by now.

Even a two-year old knows that terrorists are evil. And two year olds like to giggle like chuckleheads.

So, some of the first modern Israel politicians, and members of the IDF are (or were in the case they are now dead) evil? After all they belonged to terrorist organization like Irgun, the Palmach (an "army" like Hamas is now) or the Starn Gang.

So, some of the first modern Israel politicians, and members of the IDF are (or were in the case they are now dead) evil? After all they belonged to terrorist organization like Irgun, the Palmach (an "army" like Hamas is now) or the Starn Gang.

The difference between organizations like the Palmach and the modern terrorist groups is that Palmachs main goal was not to exterminate the Arab population, but to defend the Jewish settlements from Arab aggression and assist in establishing and later on defending the Israeli nation from the invading arab countries. If you've researched a bit about them, you'd have seen that the Palmach targeted millitary installations only, and never purposely attacked any civilians either British or Arab. However, Hamas does the exact opposite by concentrating on attacking Civilians.

"Between 1945 and 1946, Palmach units carried out attacks against British infrastructure such as bridges, railways, radar stations and police stations."

Edited by Denisius

Balad al-Shaykh massacre - 1947

Sa'sa' - 1948

Ein al-Zeitun - 1948

al-Husayniyya - 1948

The Palmach soldiers then began to destroy the village. Palmach officer Elad Peled recalled that

“[a]t noon, our men began blowing up the village. The intoxication of victory blinded them and they went berserk, breaking and destroying property. The Jews of Safad saw Ein Zeitun blown up and crushed, and were overjoyed. This was the vengeance for the slaughter that the Arabs of Ein Zeitun carried out against the Jews of Safad and Ein Zeitim.” (Morris p. 233, Abbasi p. 14)

All those were villages, and harbor no military units or instalations. Admit it. The jews can also fall to the same level of barbarism that the rest of the world have fallen, or fall today. The Arabs and Jews did all those kind of thing before and during the birth of Israel, and will keep doing it.

Hell, Barak Obama first appointment was Rahm Emanual for WH chief of Staff, whose father, Benjamin M. Emanuel, was a known terrorist with the Irgun.

---a terrorist. linked-image

Rahm Emanuel’s father was member of militant terror group that bombed hotels, massacred villagers. Irgun was closely affiliated with the widely feared hardcore terrorist Stern Gang, an organization that carried out assassinations, train bombings and bombed police stations in an attempt to pave the way for unrestricted immigration of Jews into Palestine. Irgun operated in Palestine between 1931 and 1948.

Following the ideology of right-wing Revisionist Zionism, Irgun’s doctrine was that, “Every Jew had the right to enter Palestine; only active retaliation would deter the Arabs and the British; only Jewish armed force would ensure the Jewish state”.

This manifested itself by way of terror attacks such as the July 1946 bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which killed 91 people. In 2006, Israelis including former Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former members of Irgun, attended a 60th anniversary celebration of the bombing organized by the Menachem Begin Centre.

Buses and marketplaces were also a target for Irgun, who were widely chastised for favoring attacks against civilian targets.

The widely condemned Deir Yassin massacre, which occurred in April 1948, involved Irgun working in consort with the Stern Gang and going house to house slaughtering Palestinian villagers. Eyewitness accounts of spies working for mainstream Jewish authorities, such as Meir Pa’il, reported Irgun members running around shooting civilians “full of lust for murder”.

“I saw the horrors that the fighters had created. I saw bodies of women and children, who were murdered in their houses in cold blood by gunfire, with no signs of battle and not as the result of blowing up the houses,” said eyewitness Eliahu Arbel.

“[One body was] a woman who must have been eight months pregnant,” noted Jacques de Reynier, a French-Swiss Representative of the International Red Cross, “He hit in the stomach, with powder burns on her dress indicating she’d been shot point-blank.”

-Rahm Emanuel is a keen supporter of lobbying group aimed at creating militarized youth brigades.

Edited by acidhead43

yep, true.

It's all swing and roundabouts..

Before the creation of Israel, they ( the Zionists) committed a terrorist act- to ironically get the British out.

King David hotel Bombing

91 people were killed and 46 were injured.

Incidentally-

In July 2006, Israelis, including former Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former members of Irgun, attended a 60th anniversary celebration of the bombing.

nice,

Some people annoy me when they say that Israel does bad and have to go away.

Ever read or watched the freaking news those palastina's where bombarding the Israelis.

Why is it so bad that Israel attacks Palestina?

Every time I hear war in the east israel palastina blablabla who begins??Freaking Palastina!ALWAYS.

Take the poop out of youre eyes and look what's realy going on.

Like there is said you throw a stone at a bee hive the bees wil come after you.

Israel is right that they attack.