Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israeli Forces begin full-scale invasion.

Rastaman

Balad al-Shaykh massacre - 1947

Sa'sa' - 1948

Ein al-Zeitun - 1948

al-Husayniyya - 1948

All those were villages, and harbor no military units or instalations. Admit it. The jews can also fall to the same level of barbarism that the rest of the world have fallen, or fall today. The Arabs and Jews did all those kind of thing before and during the birth of Israel, and will keep doing it.

As I said, acts of terrorism were commited by a miniority of the organization, but they were few and far in between and were always without an exception condemned by the Jewish Leadership. They are most certainly not comparable to the terrorist acts that Hamas and the various similar terrorist organizations commit nowadays, who's goal and target is civilians, and not only that they are not being condemned by the palestinian leadership, they are encouraged.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hamas_suicide_attacks

Notice the difference?

And that's just from Hamas, there are dozens more of these lists for the Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, Phatah and the rest.

Edited by Denisius

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidhead

• Repoman

• odas

• ninjadude

Top Posters In This Topic

But you forget that Israel is evil no matter they do and should put up with rockets and suicide attacks because of how evil they are. Hamas, and groups like them, are just trying to free their people, doing so by using human shields and teaching their children that killing Jews is the right thing to do. Of course the whole mess can be blamed on the Americans...somehow.

I see... so your solution is for Isreal to start firing rockets indiscriminately at them and sending their own suicide bombers?

Seeing how alot people are getting their girdle is a twist over the heavy handedness of IDF I wonder if they gave Hamas a dose of their own medicine that would do the trick. [NOT]

No they are not an even match militarily. All the more reason not to randomly fire rockets and send in sewercide bombers.

Unfortunately I see no solution to this conflict. In the end it will be the undoing of us all.

Why all the fuss over the land? Because to all concerned the land is nothing...and everything!

The only thing that's causing Hamas terror is the existence of Jews in this world.

Only an idiot wouldn't know that by now.

And in no possible way could any of this be due to how Israel treats the people of Gaza. I just love how when anyone mentions a jew or Isreal in any critical way 20 people line up to deffend them. What gives Jews/Israel can do no wrong and are always right WTF is that about? :rolleyes: Some people who call other people idiots are actually the idiot and they don't even know it. Make me roll on the ****in floor laughing.

And in no possible way could any of this be due to how Israel treats the people of Gaza.

Since Israel has been out of Gaza for a while now, and Hamas has been in charge, how is Israel treating the people of Gaza? Shooting random rockets at them?

http://voanews.com/english/2009-01-06-voa28.cfm http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...RPRq3gD95HPID04

Gaza Medics: At Least 40 Killed in Israeli Attack at UN School

By VOA News 06 January 2009

Palestinian medics say at least 40 people have been killed in an Israeli attack at a United Nations-run school in Gaza.

It is the second report of an attack at a U.N. school in the territory Tuesday, the 11th day of Israel's offensive against Hamas militants. Medics say two people died in the other strike, several hours before.

Palestinians say civilians were seeking shelter in the buildings from the Israeli bombardment. Israel has accused Hamas of using schools, mosques and other civilian places to hide.

The attack occurred at midafternoon, at a time when many people in the densely populated Jebaliya refugee camp were out and about. Many of the refugees apparently had stepped outside the shelter to get some air, thinking an area around a school was safe.

Palestinian militants frequently fire from residential areas. However, Mohammed Nassar, a medic who treated the wounded, said he did not see any gunmen among the casualties.

A U.N. official in Jerusalem told al-Jazeera that his agency had provided Israeli forces the coordinates (exact positions) of its buildings prior to the offensive and has now lodged a formal complaint. ----

The massive air and ground assault has claimed more than 600 lives, and the United Nations estimates one quarter of the victims were civilians. Many children are among the dead. Another 2,500 people have been wounded.

An official for the Geneva-based International Red Cross, operations director Pierre Kraehenbuehl, says the situation in Gaza has become a "full-blown" humanitarian crisis.

A Red Cross spokesman in Gaza says the situation is dire, and that hospitals are overwhelmed with civilian casualties. Power, medicine and water are in short supply.

U.N. official John Ging with the Refugee and Works Agency says civilians in Gaza, unlike in other war zones, are trapped with nowhere to flee.

Witnesses say Israeli forces are moving deeper into urban areas. They say troops have moved into the southern city of Khan Younis, and that fighting has intensified on the outskirts of Gaza City and around the northern refugee camp of Jabaliya.

[At least four Israeli soldiers have been killed by so-called "friendly fire" since the offensive began late Saturday. Three of them were killed and 24 others wounded when they were accidentally hit by an Israeli tank shell. The fourth solider - a paratroops officer - was killed in a separate incident in northern Gaza.]

U.N. official John Ging with the Refugee and Works Agency says civilians in Gaza, unlike in other war zones, are trapped with nowhere to flee.

Egypt should open up it's border with Gaza and let the refugees in.

Since Israel has been out of Gaza for a while now, and Hamas has been in charge, how is Israel treating the people of Gaza? Shooting random rockets at them?

Israel imposed a siege or a blockade to the Gaza concentration camp limiting everything from food to supplies.

Israel and Israeli supporters calls it a blockade to stop weapons from entering.

The world calls it a siege or discrimination and a humanitarian crisis.

Israel imposed a siege or a blockade to the Gaza concentration camp limiting everything from food to supplies.

Israel and Israeli supporters calls it a blockade to stop weapons from entering.

Gaza has a border with Egypt. There are no Israeli supporters or Israel keeping that border shut.

If the decision was the citizens of Egypt to decide the border would open.

Unfortunately its not their decision to decide that.

Just look at the protests!

Police have arrested 50 members of the opposition group the Muslim Brotherhood for organising protests in Cairo against Israel's military incursion into the Gaza Strip.

A security official said that yesterday's arrests followed calls by the outlawed Brotherhood to its members and to other opposition groups to stage more demonstrations to protest against the Israeli offensive.

Demonstrations have been held across Egypt since Israel moved its troops into Gaza on 27 December. In some cases, police have clashed with protesters and made arrests.

http://www.voanews.com/english/2009-01-03-voa3.cfm

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...&refer=home

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/129241

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/mi...ts-1228138.html

http://www.kansascity.com/451/story/962235.html

There is a hundred more articles that could be listed.

Egypt is under a constant threat of attack by American funded Israel to accept the blockade.

Edited by acidhead43

Its illegal in Saudi Arabia to organize a public protest.

Public protests are banned in the conservative kingdom, which is a close, resourceful(oil), U.S. ally.

Yes citizens get arrested for speaking out against their government.

No wonder G HW Bush and son, Dubya, drool over the king in Saudi Arabia.

The BUsh's are envious of the control Saudi Arabia maintains over citizens.

Enter: Jeb Bush

Oh yeah 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi Arabian nationals.

go figure....

Actually I don't think the world cared much until Israel decided to try and stop the rocket attacks. They were just happy about how quite it was for once.

And what does Saudi Arabia have to do with this? Or Bush for that matter?

Well said. this point is only muttered now and then. ive seen about three posts on here pointing this fact out.

If the decision was the citizens of Egypt to decide the border would open.

Unfortunately its not their decision to decide that.

Egypt is under a constant threat of attack by American funded Israel to accept the blockade.

The Egyptian government backs Fatah not Hamas that's the reason why they don't open the border. remember when Hamas blew a hole in the wall at the Egyptian-Gaza border! Do people remember how quick Egypt repaired the wall. i think that says it all.

But you forget that Israel is evil no matter they do and should put up with rockets and suicide attacks because of how evil they are. Hamas, and groups like them, are just trying to free their people, doing so by using human shields and teaching their children that killing Jews is the right thing to do. Of course the whole mess can be blamed on the Americans...somehow.

Another fact that everyone here is avoiding is that these two nations are not fighting a war that was started by them... this conflict began hundreds... perhaps thousands of years ago by people long since killed. Now, the two countries simply fight because it is what they have done for the last God only knows how long. There is little offense between the modern people, only that which existed long ago... and aparently they find it easier to cling to these ancient hatreds.

In my opinion... neither side is right... but on the matter, the United States will back Israel... so does that make us just as evil?

Most of the world trusted Hitler, damn in 1938 Germany hosted the Olympic games and thats done through an electoral or vote process. Then just one year later Hitler invaded Poland. I think Hitler pulled the wool over everyone's eyes back then.

Odas I think you should probably post some links, as to many will call you a lier or they will find those hate filled sites you mentioned or is that your reluctance to post them?

Trusted, supported and waited for their own "what would I gain" ( the later two was swapped away in History after WWII when, of course and as normal, the History was written or rewritten by the winners. Nothing new. Happened before and will happen again.

Yes, I should post some links, you are right. But I was honest with my post why I do not want to post links. On the other hand, I sometimes forget that some people do not want to search for answers but wait for links, not even reed them and then discredit them asap.

There is nothing more juvenile that to reduce something to black and white when it is nothing of the sort. As you grow up, you'll find that very little is black and white.

So you, apparently, won't take a stand against evil and are too self-absorbed to understand there is a difference between good and evil?

I honestly never thought someone would take issue with what you just did.

Egypt announces Israel-Hamas truce plan REUTERS

http://uk.reuters.com/article/usTopNews/id...E5056L420090106

According to proposal presented by President Mubarak, Israel and Palestinian factions should accept immediate ceasefire for limited period, to be followed by talks on long-term arrangements including end to blockade of Gaza

The Egyptian proposal, as read by Mubarak, contained the following points:

-Israel and the Palestinian factions should accept an immediate ceasefire for a limited period, which would allow safe passages to open for humanitarian aid to Gaza and give Egypt time to continue its efforts for a comprehensive and lasting ceasefire.

-Egypt would invite both Israel and the Palestinian side to an urgent meeting to reach arrangements and guarantees to ensure that the current escalation does not recur and deal with the causes, including protecting the border, reopening the crossing points and lifting the blockade.

-Egypt would again invite the Palestinian Authority and all Palestinian factions to respond to Egyptian efforts to achieve national reconciliation.

The Egyptian initiative did meet Hamas's main condition for a ceasefire - that Israel and Egypt should end the blockade they have imposed on Gaza since Hamas took control of the impoverished coastal strip in June 2007.

But the Islamist group might seek firmer guarantees that the blockade will end completely.

Edited by acidhead43

I'm really into WW2 topics and stuff like that, and Chamberlain didn't know of what Hitler wa going to do. It was to early to tell. And yes, your right, thank god for Churchill. I really like that speech he gave, goes something like, We shall fight them on the beaches, we shall fight them in the air.

Here it is.

Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Sir Winston Churchill

What General Weygand called the Battle of France is over. I expect that the Battle of Britain is about to begin. Upon this battle depends the survival of Christian civilization. Upon it depends our own British life, and the long continuity of our institutions and our Empire. The whole fury and might of the enemy must very soon be turned on us. Hitler knows that he will have to break us in this Island or lose the war. If we can stand up to him, all Europe may be free and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands. But if we fail, then the whole world, including the United States, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that, if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, "This was their finest hour."

I like this one.

Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.

Sir Winston Churchill

http://news.bbc.co.uk/

At least 30 people were killed and 55 injured when Israeli artillery shells landed outside a United Nations-run school in Gaza, UN officials have said.

A number of children were among those who died when the al-Fakhura school in the Jabaliya refugee camp was hit, doctors at nearby hospitals said.

Israel said its soldiers had come under fire from militants inside the school.

Earlier, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) warned of a "full-blown humanitarian crisis" in Gaza.

Speaking on the 11th day of the Israeli assault, a senior ICRC official, Pierre Kraehenbuhl, said life in Gaza had become intolerable.

Palestinian health ministry officials say 595 people have been killed since the attacks began, 195 of them children. Mr Kraehenbuhl said much more needed to be done to protect civilians.

195 children. In just 11 days. Good job Tzipi.

Edited by odas

In this time of conflict in Gaza, a 21 year old Israeli girl named Dana made of video this past summer.

httpThe Kassam bombs have fell for the last 8 years. An Israeli connection says Iran and Hizbollah will now attack Israel from the north. Israel is calling up tens of thousands of army reservists which means the contacts son my get a call.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/01/03/...gaza/index.html

Its all over the news, theyre moving in. Not giving much information yet.

One side or the other needs to be totally annihilated so this just ends once and for all. Ceasefires dont help anything, a few months later theyre killing each other again.

I was sent this yesterday from a personal contact. It is a video from a 21 year old girl made this last summer. It is about the threat of Kassam bombs that have been there for more than 8 years. Iran and Hizbollah have said, according to her report today in my email, they will now attack from the north and Israel is calling up ten of thousands of reservists.

Oh yeah 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi Arabian nationals.

go figure....

To all, I know this isn't on topic and this post is in no way an attempt to derail this thread. Thank you for understanding.

Your getting warm acidhead. Now think (on your own), why would 15 religious nutbar Saudi nationals want to bring down the WTC towers?

hint: what happened in the early 90's in Saudi Arabia?

Hell, Barak Obama first appointment was Rahm Emanual for WH chief of Staff, whose father, Benjamin M. Emanuel, was a known terrorist with the Irgun.

Big big difference.

Groups like the Irgun and Haganah were fighting the British forces. They attacked the british military, not civilians!!!!!!

And, more importantly, when in 1948 they did finally get the chance for independence they stopped the fighting and turned to making the country of Israel work for the people.

Hamas, Hezbola, Arafat, et al have done neither.

And in no possible way could any of this be due to how Israel treats the people of Gaza. I just love how when anyone mentions a jew or Isreal in any critical way 20 people line up to deffend them. What gives Jews/Israel can do no wrong and are always right WTF is that about? :rolleyes: Some people who call other people idiots are actually the idiot and they don't even know it. Make me roll on the ****in floor laughing.

"How Israel treats Gaza"? Let me put it this way:

- Israel "occupies" Gaza.

- Gazans are p***ed and unhappy.

- Israel: "What do you want us to do?"

- Gazans: "Leave!"

- Israel leaves.

- 5000+ rockets fired at Israel.

I'm ok with people criticizing Israel, but only if it was for the right reasons.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/

At least 30 people were killed and 55 injured when Israeli artillery shells landed outside a United Nations-run school in Gaza, UN officials have said.

A number of children were among those who died when the al-Fakhura school in the Jabaliya refugee camp was hit, doctors at nearby hospitals said.

Israel said its soldiers had come under fire from militants inside the school.

Earlier, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) warned of a "full-blown humanitarian crisis" in Gaza.

Speaking on the 11th day of the Israeli assault, a senior ICRC official, Pierre Kraehenbuhl, said life in Gaza had become intolerable.

Palestinian health ministry officials say 595 people have been killed since the attacks began, 195 of them children. Mr Kraehenbuhl said much more needed to be done to protect civilians.

195 children. In just 11 days. Good job Tzipi.

That school was a weapons dump. According to the Geneva Convention, if the enemy stores or utilizes military assets near or in a school, hospital or other civilian targets, that target is fair game.