Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israeli Forces begin full-scale invasion.

Rastaman

Your last two statements. How is economics being used on as a weapon? By who and on what countries? Because China and India, two non-Christian countries, seem to be doing just fine economically. And new world order...what new world order? Run by who, upheld by who? And what does Kissinger has to do with anything? Isn't he long retired?

Six questions. where to start... The World bank, IMF, and WTO.

Henry Kissinger's political involvement continues to this day as he is the "most frequent visitor" to the GW Bush White House as a unofficial political advisor on Israel and the middle east -including the Iraqi invasion and war. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Kissinger

Here is Henry Kissinger’s call, over past weekend, for Obama to create a New World Order. “It’s a great opportunity,” declares Kissinger.

He just comes right out and says it:

linked-image

Click here for video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD3BqK-9ZiU...ars.com/?p=6991

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidhead

• Repoman

• odas

• ninjadude

Top Posters In This Topic

Cynthia McKinney is a
racist, jew-hating, angry, muppet-faced and shrill harpy that I wish would fall into a sewer somewhere and drown.

Oh, and that picture showing the poor, poor children wrapped in chains? LOL! They are HOLDING the chains! You are as bad a Joseph Goebbels - Hamas should hire you - I know they would love your work.

racist, jew-hating, angry, muppet-faced and shrill harpy that I wish would fall into a sewer somewhere and drown.

Oh, and that picture showing the poor, poor children wrapped in chains? LOL! They are HOLDING the chains! You are as bad a Joseph Goebbels - Hamas should hire you - I know they would love your work.

Controlling Anger Before it Controls You http://www.apa.org/topics/controlanger.html

Did anyone see the Pro Hamas demonstration in London. they marched for peace, but by night fall they had caused one million pounds worth of damage, leaving three police officers in Hospital. how ironic.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGLYqbkcVE&...feature=related

yesterday there was a March in London by Israeli supporters, the demonstration passed off peacefully.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7822656.stm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hthP7QzjTDc

http://dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/79459

The contrast between the two demonstrations say it all.

If this guy was born as a Palestinian he would be screaming ALLAH ACKBAR! LONG LIVE ALLAH! DEATH TO THE ZIONISTS! DEATH TO ISRAEL!

And you see them as the same because both involve slogans. So your kind always behaves. Pick up some irrelevant similarity and ignore the vast differences and call them the same. Did you not notice that my slogans are for democracy? And for the right for israel to exist? And only called for the eradication of terrorism? Whereas your slogans invoked god in the effort to destroy the entire jewish civilization and to support terrorism.

What is wrong with you people?

Do you honestly think that two things are the same just because they both were manufactured on a Tuesday?

And you see them as the same because both involve slogans. So your kind always behaves. Pick up some irrelevant similarity and ignore the vast differences and call them the same. Did you not notice that my slogans are for democracy? And for the right for israel to exist? And only called for the eradication of terrorism? Whereas your slogans invoked god in the effort to destroy the entire jewish civilization and to support terrorism.

Do you honestly think that two things are the same just because they both were manufactured on a Tuesday?

Good point... its okay to chant death to your enemies as long as its for democracy.

See this is the fundamental difference between people like you and people like me.

You've been duped into choosing a side you consider good.... huh, how american of you!

People like me don't choose sides... we point out the difference between wrong and right.

No military option is going to solve the dispute for territory in Israel.

If there is anything bad, its in the poor mistake of giving birth to a baby called Jesus, smack dab in the middle of Arab land.

No military option is going to solve the dispute for territory in Israel.

Territory is not the concern for Israel, in fact territory is not the reason for this conflict at all. Defence of the People is.

If there is anything bad, its in the poor mistake of giving birth to a baby called Jesus, smack dab in the middle of Arab land.

Jesus would have been born in Judea, which was an independent Jewish Kingdom.

Territory is not the concern for Israel, in fact territory is not the reason for this conflict at all. Defence of the People is.

Jesus would have been born in Judea, which was an independent Jewish Kingdom.

....territory is not... etc..... I think were done.

And please spare me the bible crap.

lmao ! bible crap ? it is the historical fact. Im am an Historian not religious in anyway :P have you seen that anger management link you provided ?

lmao ! bible crap ? it is the historical fact. Im am an Historian not religious in anyway :P have you seen that anger management link you provided ?

I don't believe in the myth of Jesus, son of god.

Spare me.

Im talking about Judea, try reading it might help a tad. Also veeerry hypocritical of you seeing as it was you that brought the subject up :w00t:

Im talking about Judea, try reading it might help a tad. Also veeerry hypocritical of you seeing as it was you that brought the subject up :w00t:

You brought Judea up!

I can see what you are trying to do... won't work with me son.

have a good day:)

Take all weapons off Hamas tomorrow and all killings stop. Take all weapons off Israel tomorrow and killings really will start.

You brought Judea up!

I can see what you are trying to do... won't work with me son.

have a good day:)

Well Done !!! now onto who brought Jesus and the bible crap up :P ....(you)

Well Done !!! now onto who brought Jesus and the bible crap up :P ....(you)

...so the myth is forever embedded in our christian filled propaganda minds...

Listen, the bible started the law(order)

the law is the bible of today.

-there is supposed to be separation between religion and state in government.. correct?

Is this the case? nope(ex. Christmas, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Israel, etc...)

...so the myth is forever embedded in our christian filled propaganda minds...

Listen, the bible started the law(order)

the law is the bible of today.

-there is supposed to be separation between religion and state in government.. correct?

Is this the case? nope(ex. Christmas, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Israel, etc...)

Except Israel is predominately a Jewish nation, Jews follows the laws of the Torah not the Christian Bible. Once again im not religious, or in the least Christian :P and the separation of Religion and State only happens in countries that are SECULAR.

Edited by Unknown Rebel

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I would not be surprised in the least if all the major

religions were working together today to intentionally push for World Order.

It may not seem like it on the outside looking in yet just look at how divided people are on opinion?

And the division is going on at all levels of all the major religions.

Islamists are battling radical Islam, jews are divided among jews, christian and catholics are forever divided on everything.

And then comes the bankster bailout and economic terrorism.

The calls every week from politicians pushing for the opportunity to create a New ECONOMIC Order out of all the Chaos.

We're being duped.

I was just pointing out as you come over as an extremist and extremism is ruining it for both sides.

Wait wait wait...all religions are working together now? I'm sorry acidhead but even for a conspiracy junkie that's a bit out there. After all they've been kill each other for the last few thousand years.

Btw what ever happened to the Old World Order? Are we currently living in it (if so why do we need a new one?) or did it end when the last of the European empires were disbanded?

One more point... ALL the surrounding Arab countries NEVER recognized Israel when

the American led United Nations was given authority by the spineless British to create

the State of Israel ALONG side a Palestinian nation in 1947-48.

NEVER RECOGNIZED!

Son, no need for the spittle. If they are outmatched militarily then they have no business firing rockets... recognized or NOT! period It's their country so let them handle it, and let the parties involved deal with consequences of their actions, just like what heppened in Georgia.

Edited by Stardrive

Lets keep this discussion on the topic at hand, acidhead's beliefs are not relevant to the Israeli offensive. Also personal attacks will not be tolerated in any way, shape or form.

I was just pointing out as you come over as an extremist and extremism is ruining it for both sides.
Yes, I extremely want peace and democracy to be available to all people in the world. How are people that want the entire world to be able to live in peace, democracy and freedom "ruining it" for both sides? Why do you assign moral equivalency to terrorists and terrorist opposers just because they both feel strongly about their beliefs?

Terrorist: Kill everyone that won't willingly submit to sharia law and slavery

Anti-terrorist: Kill all terrorists and promote democracy

And you say both groups are equally to blame for "ruining it"?

Should the anti-terrorists stop fighting and slinging slogans?

OK. Now what? Do you think if the anti-terrorists stopped fighting that the terrorists would also stop?

What if the terrorists renounced terrorism and renounced their goals of subjugating the entire planet to Islam and agreed to live side by side with other religions?

Do you still think the western nations would ignore the fact that the terrorists stopped their fighting and continue to hunt them down and murder them?

Do you see a difference yet between us (assuming you are, actually, one of "us") and them?