Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israeli Forces begin full-scale invasion.

Rastaman

Israel bombs cemeteries because Hamas hides among the grave stones uses decomposed bodies as human shields:

linked-image

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidhead

• Repoman

• odas

• ninjadude

Top Posters In This Topic

Israel bombs cemeteries because Hamas hides among the grave stones uses decomposed bodies as human shields:

linked-image

So, shouldn't hamas stop doing that?

Maybe that was one of the missiles that the pilots had to steer away as the rocket launcher was driven for launch within a crowd of civilians...is there any context other than the picture?

There is no way Hamas would stockpile in or launch from a cemetry is there.

Edited by Moon Monkey

As suspected:

GAZA, Jan. 14 -- Israeli army F-16 warplanes Wednesday destroyed the main Gaza cemetery in northern Gaza City's Sheik Radwan neighborhood, local residents said.

"The Israeli warplanes are not only targeting people alive, but they also destroy the graves of the dead," said Na'eem Abu Sh'aban,a resident of the neighborhood living near the cemetery.

He added that several graves were destroyed and right after the airstrike and the residents went to the cemetery to help collect the bones of the dead.

However, other residents who said in condition of anonymity that Gaza militants launched homemade rockets from inside the cemetery at Israeli towns in southern Israel over the past few days.

plenty of sources reporting similar stories of rockets from this cemetery but this taken from:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-01/...nt_10657477.htm

As suspected:

GAZA, Jan. 14 -- Israeli army F-16 warplanes Wednesday destroyed the main Gaza cemetery in northern Gaza City's Sheik Radwan neighborhood, local residents said.

"The Israeli warplanes are not only targeting people alive, but they also destroy the graves of the dead," said Na'eem Abu Sh'aban,a resident of the neighborhood living near the cemetery.

He added that several graves were destroyed and right after the airstrike and the residents went to the cemetery to help collect the bones of the dead.

However, other residents who said in condition of anonymity that Gaza militants launched homemade rockets from inside the cemetery at Israeli towns in southern Israel over the past few days.

plenty of sources reporting similar stories of rockets from this cemetery but this taken from:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-01/...nt_10657477.htm

<wrong thread>

Edited by acidhead43

<wrong thread>

right thread....just nothing to say

Hypocrite !!!!

and for you all it takes is a few extreme Muslims to taint your view of the whole religion and all it's followers. Sheesh that was pathetic that I actually had to point this out to you LOL

??

You think I hate Islam because of a few suicide bombers?

Hahahahahahaha!

hehe its war time....lebanon is attacking again!!

Correction: Palestinian terrorists are firing rockets at Israel from Lebanon.

Why would Lebanon attack Israel? I think you're confusing them with Hezbollah.

So should we help Gaza and invade and take out Hamas?
No need. As long as Israel doesn't lose its just and righteous resolve, they can do this just fine on their own.

You did try to insult him using that accent. Don't deny it.
So does that mean that if a Russian speaker posts something like "I spent 5 bucks for a puppy" instead of "I spend 5 box for poppy" it means he is somehow insulting Americans?

You PC guys give me the chuckles. You me make chucklehead inside tee hee.

Seeing a Bob Marly avatar and posting in a faux-Jamaican accent to a person whose race I don't even know is not racist.

Get over yourself - if you look really, really hard you will find that there are some issues out there that might actually benefit from your pent-up liberal PC rage.

So does that mean that if a Russian speaker posts something like "I spent 5 bucks for a puppy" instead of "I spend 5 box for poppy" it means he is somehow insulting Americans?

Seeing a Bob Marly avatar and posting in a faux-Jamaican accent to a person whose race I don't even know is not racist.

Get over yourself - if you look really, really hard you will find that there are some issues out there that might actually benefit from your pent-up liberal PC rage.

I'm asian and if someone came to me and delibarately used a phony asian accent I would feel offended. It's kinda funny your talking about PC rage when half of your posts are made of rage. But hey whatever. Let's stick to the topic and not derail this thread.

I'm asian and if someone came to me and delibarately used a phony asian accent I would feel offended.
Really? It would offend you if someone used a phony Israeli accent to you?

But Israel is in Asia....

Cheeky monkey now your talking semantics LOL kinda funny. The best is when a black guy imitates a white guy they always use a nazaly geeky voice, do I really sound like that? lol anyway a wee bit off topic.

I would like to suggest that Israel wouldn't even be in Gaza if Hamas hadn't fired rockets at them. This never seems to get mentioned! There wouldn't even be an offensive if Hamas hadn't fired rockets into Israel!

I guess what I am trying to say is that the full-scale invasion the OP mentions is an event that was put in motion by Hamas and isn't just the result of the IDF being bored and wanting something more exciting to do.

You see, if Hamas hadn't been firing rockets into Israel, Israel would not have needed to enter Gaza. I think it can be argued successfully that, barring the Hamas rocket fire, the Israeli offensive would not have occurred.

Another way of looking at this: Think of an ill-tempered and obnoxious man and his more mature and kind neighbor in winter. The first guy keeps throwing snowballs at the second guy. This goes on for weeks. Finally the second guy takes out his snow blower and covers up the first man. You see? The first guy is like Hamas and the second guy is like the IDF (Israeli Defense Forces).

I honestly don't think that Israel would have entered Gaza but for the Hamas rocket fire. Think about it - Israel unilaterally left Gaza and trusted the Palestinians to be peaceful. Then Hamas started firing rockets at Israel. For a long time. So Israel was only responding to the Hamas rocket fire.

Manmbo, Drop it.

Hey Manmbo - I've got to ignore you from now on unless you keep it on topic. PLZ-K-THX!

Edited by Repoman

There you go Repo, it's Hamas thats to blaim for this and I think most here would agree with you on that point. The sad side of this is that the Palestinians are suffering for something they have little control of. Yes Hamas very well could be adding to the casualties by using civilian shields, thats were Israel should have a little more restraint. Israel should enter Gaza clean it up and start over.

The sad side of this is that the Palestinians are suffering for something they have little control of.
Well, Hamas made their position very clear about removing israel and keeping up the fight and all of that stuff when they were running for election. Hamas is in power because of the Palestinian people. They are reaping what they have sown by allowing Hamas anti-Israeli campaign promises to sway them.

Israel should enter Gaza clean it up and start over.
I think I agree with you here.

There you go Repo, it's Hamas thats to blaim for this and I think most here would agree with you on that point. The sad side of this is that the Palestinians are suffering for something they have little control of. Yes Hamas very well could be adding to the casualties by using civilian shields, thats were Israel should have a little more restraint. Israel should enter Gaza clean it up and start over.

That would be ideal, get the PA back in there however Hamas know that when many civilians are killed Israel, like in S.Lebanon 2006, will not be given the time and any resoloution will just be a meaningless piece of papaer that won't be backed up and forgotten in a month. Deaths of civilians actually helps Hamas, they claim a 'victory', party in the streets and get voted in again and so the circle continues. The international community has to put up for once, help the palestinians by actually doing something rather than simply voicing concerns when Israel tries.

Edited by Moon Monkey

Well just for you, Bob marley was mixed race, English father Jamaican mother he suffer terrible racial discrimination growing up in Jamaica, but they love him now, i'm a big fan :)

Well, Hamas made their position very clear about removing israel and keeping up the fight and all of that stuff when they were running for election. Hamas is in power because of the Palestinian people. They are reaping what they have sown by allowing Hamas anti-Israeli campaign promises to sway them.

Exactly, they are reaping what they sow. Both of them.