Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Rastaman

Israeli Forces begin full-scale invasion.

305 posts in this topic

Repoman
Notice how the chant Repo did above is similar to Hamas or Hezboolaa?

Its rather silly and leaves the poster in the same light as the enemy he opposes.

Ever notice how you have two eyes and so do Hamas terrorists? Isn't it rather silly? Tee hee. Silly silly man.

Grab a pair and pick a side. Or do you honestly not care if the Hamas terrorists succeed in eradicating the jews?

Instead of seizing upon irrelevant similarities to prop up your anemic retort, why not come and just admit who you support?

Otherwise, why would you have anything negative to say about anyone that wishes to see a decline in terrorist activities?

acidhead
Ever notice how you have two eyes and so do Hamas terrorists? Isn't it rather silly? Tee hee. Silly silly man.

Grab a pair and pick a side. Or do you honestly not care if the Hamas terrorists succeed in eradicating the jews?

Instead of seizing upon irrelevant similarities to prop up your anemic retort, why not come and just admit who you support?

Otherwise, why would you have anything negative to say about anyone that wishes to see a decline in terrorist activities?

See thats the difference between the pacifist and he who welcomes war and chooses sides.

For many, like myself, its not about choosing a side and supporting it.

Its about what is right and what is wrong.

As a side note- its this american way of thinking that established a biased two-party system in the USA.

Many american voters actually believe they voted in a completely different government last November.

American voters, when they vote, choose sides and believe they are part of the good side.

Just like in 2000 when voters believed they voted for change as well.

The word silly doesn't really apply... the term stupid fits better.

Edited by acidhead43

TSS

Simple really, he pretty much hates anything American, British or Jewish, although he's not adverse to twisting that to western influence in general when it suits him.

It doesn't matter what atrocity is carried out by an opposing force, as long as he can find an angle to blame any of the above.

Bill Hill

Why's Britain and the US getting sucked in again.

It ain't our problem... sniff.

acidhead
Simple really, he pretty much hates anything American, British or Jewish, although he's not adverse to twisting that to western influence in general when it suits him.

It doesn't matter what atrocity is carried out by an opposing force, as long as he can find an angle to blame any of the above.

Hey if you feel comfortable being part of an agreed census all the power to ya!

Edited by acidhead43

odas
Surely you can understand why i ask for a link? i'm used to the BS you normally post, should i assume you can't back your post up with a link? i.e. your just lying.

Yes I can understand why you are asking for a link. Simply becasue you were to lazy to pay attention in school or you did not attend any.

Well, my normal BS is based on either own experiance - which a person gains outside the room where the computer is - or reading books ( watch out, reading books by historians is not the same as watching a movie by Oliver Stone or looking up in Wiki ) or watching history channel.

You should try sometime. Will not hurt. I promise.

Denisius

To all those that belittle the damage that the Quassam rockets can cause, and fail to see why this operation was needed, and immediately:

linked-image

This morning, a Quassam rocket has hit a kindergarten. A kindergarten for god's sake. Luckily, it was empty since the beginning of the operation, but can you imagine what would have happened if it was full when that rocket hit? I shudder just from thinking about it.

acidhead
To all those that belittle the damage that the Quassam rockets can cause, and fail to see why this operation was needed, and immediately:

linked-image

This morning, a Quassam rocket has hit a kindergarten. A kindergarten for god's sake. Luckily, it was empty since the beginning of the operation, but can you imagine what would have happened if it was full when that rocket hit? I shudder just from thinking about it.

Had Israel lifted the siege during the cease fire, prompting starving palestinians to launch rockets in retaliation, none of this would be happening.

This is a fact most Israelis and Israel supporters fail to acknowledge.

Take a walk in somebody elses shoes for a change.

Denisius
Had Israel lifted the siege during the cease fire, prompting starving palestinians to launch rockets in retaliation, none of this would be happening.

This is a fact most Israelis and Israel supporters fail to acknowledge.

Take a walk in somebody elses shoes for a change.

Hah!

And before that Israel imposed the so called 'siege', were rockets not fired from the Gaza strip?

"Qassams were first fired at Israeli civil areas in October 2001. "

"The Blockade of the Gaza Strip refers to the blockade of Gaza imposed by Israel and Egypt, beginning in June 2007, on the Hamas-governed Gaza Strip (a region of the Palestinian territories.)"

acidhead
Hah!

And before that Israel imposed the so called 'siege', were rockets not fired from the Gaza strip?

"Qassams were first fired at Israeli civil areas in October 2001. "

"The Blockade of the Gaza Strip refers to the blockade of Gaza imposed by Israel and Egypt, beginning in June 2007, on the Hamas-governed Gaza Strip (a region of the Palestinian territories.)"

After this last post by you Im having a real hard time believing your from Israel as your location suggests.

During the 6 month seize fire agreement Israel was supposed to lift the blockades.

Did they?

nope!

I never heard one Israeli admit to the fact that Hamas was effective in controlling rocket fire.

During the 6 month seize fire zero Hamas rockets were fired until the end of the 6 month agreement.

Yet was the siege lifted as promised?

Nope!

Hence the launching of rockets at the end of the 6 months.

Its rather simple how things played out.

Edited by acidhead43

Zackery00

Out of all this, which of us can really take a side when we are not the ones over there being forced to endure... In perspective, that battle has been fought for hundreds of years, and we were not alive to see who started it or for what.

Its not that one is right and the other is wrong, its that neither can be satisfied while the other exists.

Repoman
For many, like myself, its not about choosing a side and supporting it.

Its about what is right and what is wrong.

There is nothing more wrong and nothing more worthy of contempt than to be too cowardly to take a stand against evil.

And there is nothing more sad and worthy of pity than a person too self-absorbed to see the difference between good and evil.

Repoman
linked-image

Ouch! It looks like the rocket broke their monkey bars.

Unknown Rebel

During the 6 month cease fire did Hamas cease fire ? Nope !.

Denisius
After this last post by you Im having a real hard time believing your from Israel as your location suggests.

During the 6 month seize fire agreement Israel was supposed to lift the blockades.

Did they?

nope!

I never heard one Israeli admit to the fact that Hamas was effective in controlling rocket fire.

During the 6 month seize fire that zero rockets were fired until the end of the 6 month agreement.

Yet was the siege lifted as promised?

Nope!

Hence the launching of rockets at the end of the 6 months.

Its rather simple how things played out.

Under the same agreement Hamas was supposed to stop any and all rocket fire, but it only reduced the rate of the rockets fired.

http://www.upi.com/Related-News/Israel_sea...-493ed3bc0e659/

You don't seem to understand, even though Hamas cannot effectively control the flight of the rockets, if they fire 100+ rockets a day they are bound to hit a major target eventually, as evident by them managing to hit a kindergarten, so that's not a good argument in the slightest.

You say that no rockets were fired by Hamas during the 6 month agreement?

"Hamas had decreased the amount of rocket and mortar attacks during the cease-fire period, and has renewed them, increasing the distance of attacks to as far away as 40 kilometres (25 mi) from the Gaza border. These attacks have resulted in civilian casualties and damage to infrastructure."

I beg to differ. If you insist, I will provide you with dozens other of reports from most of the major news channels and agencies around the world covering the launched rockets during the cease-fire.

acidhead
There is nothing more wrong and nothing more worthy of contempt than to be too cowardly to take a stand against evil.

And there is nothing more sad and worthy of pity than a person too self-absorbed to see the difference between good and evil.

good and evil?

-what section of your military manual describes the difference between good and evil?

lol

Denisius
good and evil?

-what section of your military manual describes the difference between good and evil?

lol

You mock him for stating that, yet you yourself attempt to impose your very own understanding of the concepts of good and evil by stating that Israel is 'evil' for the 'cruelty' that it commits against the terrorists in the Gaza strip.

That's a bit hippocratic of you.

Repoman
good and evil?
Yes.

Even a two-year old knows that terrorists are evil. And two year olds like to giggle like chuckleheads.

lol
Chucklehead.

acidhead
You mock him for stating that, yet you yourself attempt to impose your very own understanding of the concepts of good and evil by stating that Israel is 'evil' for the 'cruelty' that it commits against the terrorists in the Gaza strip.

That's a bit hippocratic of you.

Nice try! or attempt to create division...

Never once stated anywhere on this website that either side is good or evil

All along I state its about what is right and what is wrong..

hell its even written in my sig.

acidhead
Yes.

Even a two-year old knows that terrorists are evil. And two year olds like to giggle like chuckleheads.

Chucklehead.

If you continue to try and belittle me with name calling I will ignore your posts.

The Skeptic Eric Raven
Surely you can understand why i ask for a link? i'm used to the BS you normally post, should i assume you can't back your post up with a link? i.e. your just lying.

:yes:

Which means he can't support his views with hard facts.

Edited by The Skeptic Eric Raven

Denisius
Nice try! or attempt to create division...

Never once stated anywhere on this website that either side is good or evil

All along I state its about what is right and what is wrong..

hell its even written in my sig.

It seems that you are the one that attempts to avoid addressing the points I brought up.

You state about who you think is right and wrong, but what do you base that opinion on? On your concepts of good and evil. Think this through.

SRCivic98
Why's Britain and the US getting sucked in again.

It ain't our problem... sniff.

it's because we always try to police the world and no one really appreciates that now a days. We took out Hilter back when he was killing a massive number of people (not just the Jews) then the world Cheered. We done the same in Korea and people cheered. We tried to do the same for Vietnam and people hated us and our troops. We tried to take out Saddam in 1991 during Desert Storm but the politians said no way because of all the oil and how the prices climbed during that war too. We got him out in 2005-2006 and then people cheered but a short time after that then we ended being hated and no have become the most hated countries in the world. We the USA and also Britian need to sit back and just let the rest of the world destroy them selves without us and lets see which ones come calling for our help next.

odas
:yes:

Which means he can't support his views with hard facts.

No, I just want you to find for yourself what you already know.

Check Edward VIII.

The Skeptic Eric Raven
No, I just want you to find for yourself what you already know.

Check Edward VIII.

Thats what I thought. Boo ya.