Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Terrorist support surges in Europe

Repoman

QUOTE (Repoman @ Jan 14 2009, 06:05 PM) *

I'm fine with that. I am a citizen of the USA and not of "the world". If the world wants to pretend that without the USA everything would be all eiderdown paths and rosy fields filled with gumdrop plants than I couldn't care less.

I am not ashamed of the USA and I am not ashamed of supporting Israel while it pounds the #$%&*#$% out of the Hamas terrorists.

The people at the base of the hill always throw rocks at the person at top.

The only thing I can reply to this kind of logic is the higher they come the harder they fall.

IMO both Israel and the US has its sights set on continuous war, hence the ´terrorist threat´.

Both Israel and America are drawing negative attention from every crazed extremist on this little spacerock.

Only bad s*** can come from that, believe me. And that **** is coming your way on account of your (known and unknown) actions abroad.

Edited by Noteaph

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Repoman

• The Silver Thong

• mambo132

• itsnotoutthere

The only thing I can reply to this kind of logic is the higher they come the harder they fall.
Many think that way - most of the world hates the US because we are successful (and "high").

IMO both Israel and the US has its sights set on continuous war, hence the ´terrorist threat´.
Only continuous until the last terrorist is dead or Hussein Obama surrenders parts of the USA's sphere of influence to the terrorists

Both Israel and America are drawing negative attention from every crazed extremist on this little spacerock.

Only bad s*** can come from that, believe me. And that **** is coming your way on account of your (known and unknown) actions abroad.

Yep. And when they pop up to do "bad s***" to us, we can play "Whack-a-Mole" with them. A much better strategy than cowering from them because you don't want to anger people that don't even deserve to be alive in the first place. Edited by Repoman

Many think that way - most of the world hates the US because we are successful (and "high").

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried...[/b]

Only continuous until the last terrorist is dead or Hussein Obama surrenders parts of the USA's sphere of influence to the terrorists

Until the last terrorist is dead :blink: good luck with that one lol impossible and outlandish. Only in a dream world.

Obama isn't going to surrender anything!

Yep. And when they pop up to do "bad s***" to us, we can play "Whack-a-Mole" with them. A much better strategy than cowering from them because you don't want to anger people that don't even deserve to be alive in the first place.

what are you talking about your playing "whack a mole" right now or do you think all the terrorist are in Iraq and Afganistane? or do you plan on roaming the planet looking under ever rock for them. Who gave you the right to say who has the right to live or not? Wow you sure put yourself on a tall horse don't you. No one is cowering for f sake, most rational people know you can't just go around the world dropping bombs everytime someone says boo....

wierd sorry not sure what happened with this post

Edited by The Silver Thong

Sorry but that is crap. It is your foreign policy and amount of involvement you have had in the affairs of the middle east and the disproportionate amount of aid.

If that was true why not also hate equally successful nations such as Germany and France?

Rofl. is that what you really believe? People used to see ya as a beacon. Now its a spotlight that has a habit of messing in other peoples buisness and expecting other people to stay out of their own.

Lol. hussein obama. I didn't think people here would still sink that low. And where did you get the idea he's going to surrender?

Yep. And when they pop up to do "bad s***" to us, we can play "Whack-a-Mole" with them. A much better strategy than cowering from them because you don't want to anger people that don't even deserve to be alive in the first place.

Who are you to decide who and who dosn't deserver to live. There are alot of .. unfortunate.. people on this planet.. not their circumstance... their NATURE, is unfortunate..

You have some who are violent, others who are wasteful, lazy, a stupid, and others who just dont care enough to actually learn something ...

Edited by InHuman

A much better strategy than cowering from them because you don't want to anger people that don't even deserve to be alive in the first place.

If it is your opinion that you get to judge the worthiness of life, that you are the arbiter of what is good and what is bad, that you are the judge, then that is your opinion. Your system of thinking and living is more important to you than the system of somebody else, does that mean that somebody else should be judged by a standard of you? Should everybody try to conform to what you like and think?

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. in fact, violence merely increases hate. Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that."

President Bush explained the concept more succinctly in April 2003, after visiting wounded soldiers from the war in Iraq. "I reminded them and their families." He said, "that the war in Iraq is really about peace." Now that's doublespeak.
Edited by seekingwhat

''Many think that way - most of the world hates the US because we are successful''

Actually I think you'll find most of the world hates the U.S. for being that arrogant.

Definition

arrogant :- 1. making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights;

overbearingly assuming; insolently proud.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

If my family was living in Gaza, and the IDF called them and told them to leave the house, and some terrorists forced them to stay and die in the bombardment, I would certainly go after those terrorists, not the IDF.

And does this "world court" comprise of all-knowing Gods who are never wrong or evil?

Arguements like this and " the terrorists use civilians as human sheilds" are clear rationalisations of Israel's lack of regard for international law and simple decency. "They made us kill the innocent" is a strange way to justify your actions...unless of course you are a terrorist.

Edited by doesnt_matter

Arguements like this and " the terrorists use civilians as human sheilds" are clear rationalisations of Israel's lack of regard for international law and simple decency. "They made us kill the innocent" is a strange way to justify your actions...unless of course you are a terrorist.

Or maybe they really do use Human sheilds. In fact its more than obvious.

Or maybe they really do use Human sheilds. In fact its more than obvious.

Or maybe the Isrealis just don't care about killing civilians (& U.N. staff). In fact its more than obvious.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Lol. hussein obama.
I know, LOL! It's a silly name :D

I didn't think people here would still sink that low.
You think that's bad?? He's actually going to use the same words at his coronation! I swear to god its true! LOL!

And where did you get the idea he's going to surrender?
He wants to talk to Iran. He can't be stupid enough to think he's going to change those religious freak terrorists minds. So he must be wanting to talk to give away stuff. The only stuff we have to give away that would interest Iran is our support for israel and our military presence in the middle east. If he negotiates away any of that then he will, in fact, be surrendering to terrorists.

If it is your opinion that you get to judge the worthiness of life, that you are the arbiter of what is good and what is bad, that you are the judge, then that is your opinion. Your system of thinking and living is more important to you than the system of somebody else, does that mean that somebody else should be judged by a standard of you? Should everybody try to conform to what you like and think?
In a perfect world, yes. If a baby is born in a place where 99% of kids grow up to be terrorists then I would say to drop a sterilization bomb on that part of the world.

:huh: Well, good luck with everything there dude, all the best.

It is becoming more and more clear why the US is able to act how it is acting the last decades.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is impotent.

Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing? Whence then is evil?

Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

-Epicurus 340 - 270 BCE

Taking a p*** on the most high on top of that huh..

Nice one dude

Ignorance, arrogance, hypocracy.

Some all American traits indeed :no: .

Salus populi suprema lex

No but really though, whos the bleepin' terrorist here?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle5521925.ece

Next to slaughtering civilians by the hundreds, shooting at red cross medical personnel, now the ashkenazi's are blatently attacking UN buildings acting as, and please recognize Im trying very very hard not to absolutely lace my words with some nice cusses[as this really p***es me off], as shelters for again> civilians. With phosphor noless. Beautifull. Pitiful rather. Dispickable.

I know, LOL! It's a silly name :D

You think that's bad?? He's actually going to use the same words at his coronation! I swear to god its true! LOL!

He wants to talk to Iran. He can't be stupid enough to think he's going to change those religious freak terrorists minds. So he must be wanting to talk to give away stuff. The only stuff we have to give away that would interest Iran is our support for israel and our military presence in the middle east. If he negotiates away any of that then he will, in fact, be surrendering to terrorists.

In a perfect world, yes. If a baby is born in a place where 99% of kids grow up to be terrorists then I would say to drop a sterilization bomb on that part of the world.

Whoever dropped you on your head should be forced to aplogize to everyone.

Whoever dropped you on your head should be forced to aplogize to everyone.
I hope you find him. I plan on hitting him with a frivolous lawsuit for that damn ringing in my ears...

I hope you find him. I plan on hitting him with a frivolous lawsuit for that damn ringing in my ears...

Nah, you would probably go after him with your bazooka and flamethrower to exterminate him.

If a baby is born in a place where 99% of kids grow up to be terrorists then I would say to drop a sterilization bomb on that part of the world.

There is no such place. Gaza surely isn't a place where the majority want to be terrorists.

Some here don't seem to know what the difference is between Hamas and Palistinians. 99% WTF :rofl:

Some here don't seem to know what the difference is between Hamas and Palistinians. 99% WTF :rofl:
I said "if". If it doesn't apply to Gaza, it doesn't apply.

I said "if". If it doesn't apply to Gaza, it doesn't apply.

Oh boy now the double talk.

You said "if" but then you had to go and put this in there.

"If a baby is born in a place where 99% of kids grow up to be terrorists then I would say to drop a sterilization bomb on that part of the world."

So you want to play, ok you said "if" a baby is born. That to me means a baby a new born ect. However when you follow with "where" 99% of kids grow up to be terrorists" this is you making a statement ! Not a what if !

It's pretty clear how you feel about this Repo and thats your right ! I just happen to disagree with your reasoning, strongly.

Anyway makes for some fun *tit for tat* :tu:

Edit: just that an edit lol

Edited by The Silver Thong

Oh boy now the double talk.

You said "if" but then you had to go and put this in there.

"If a baby is born in a place where 99% of kids grow up to be terrorists then I would say to drop a sterilization bomb on that part of the world."

So you want to play, ok you said "if" a baby is born. That to me means a baby a new born ect. However when you follow with "where" 99% of kids grow up to be terrorists" this is you making a statement ! Not a what if !

Let me the bold text where it is supposed to go in order to properly demonstrate my "if"

If a baby is born in a place where 99% of kids grow up to be terrorists then I would say to drop a sterilization bomb on that part of the world."[/b]

The "if" is referring to a hypothetical place where 99% of the babies grow up to hate another country so much that they are terrorists in everything but action.