Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Flesh-melting bomb plot foiled

thebarman

Another Al-Qaeda related attack has been prevented, and so soon after that bomb was dicovered a few weeks ago.

Can't help but wonder how long it's going to be before an attack gets through...

Full Story

Edited by thebarman

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimma

• Stamford

• fearfulone

• thebarman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear not long barman.

The nightmare scenario is that one of these bombs does go off and, as well as the horrific casualties, anti-mulsim feeling will explode in this country.

This is what these maniacs want.

It the same kind of tactics that are being used in Iraq.

I dunno Stamford...how long has it been since a terrorist attack has happened in the UK...before Sept. 11, it was 8 years before the last "international" terrorist act happened here in the states (of course we had oklahoma city and the DC sniper)... i think our gov'ts are doing a good job of fending them off so far whistling2.gif

Fearful one - You aint seen nuthin' yet. I fear we have years of this crap to come. Our govts have opened a can of worms and neither seems to have a clue. The US will get the least of it I think, as the UK and Europe are a lot closer to the....shall we say, troubled regions. Yes I do believe it is as simple as that! Spain had a hell of a lot less to do with Iraq and Afghanistan and look whats happening to them!

Stamford - couldnt agree more. The bad Moslems are trying to make it look like the West hates all Moslems, the vast majority of which are decent people. The people that do this s*** in the name of God are Hypocrites and obviously their God is the horned serpent one! sad.gif