Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Request

FireFrog

Is there anywhere on the net that you can download the famous "Patterson Gimli Footage"?

I have never seen the footage or even a clip, only shots. If anyone knows where I can find it please tell me grin2.gif

(P.S - Sorry if this is in the wrong section)

**EDIT:**

The Paul Freeman Video and the Memorial Day Video captures of Bigfoot would be great if anyone knows where to find those

thumbsup.gif

Edited by FireFrog

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FireFrog

• Magikman

• Tillghast

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Memorial Day video??

Never heard of that one...

Where did you hear about it?

Yes, Odin has the Patterson-Gimlin footage and also the Freeman video in 3 parts. Go HERE to download them.

Magikman thumbsup.gif

Edit; alternately, if you currently have an excess of money you're looking to unload, you could always wait for 'Monster Boy' to once again offer his 2nd generation copy of the original on Ebay for a paltry $1 million ohmy.gif and snap it up. Of course, you'll need to ignore all the colored circles and pointy arrow thingies that inundate his copy, he went a little nuts uncovering all the 'hidden' bigfoots (bigfeets?) in the video whose presense isn't immediately obvious to all us 'ignorant & clueless' types. tongue.gif

Edited by Magikman

Ah great! Thanks for those Magikman... you always seem to have the connections to any topic! laugh.gif

I'm off to download them.