Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does this dream i had mean?

twitchingmcgee

Usually when i have a dream i forget about it by 11am but this dream i can still remember and can still picture it. Im not a violent person or into thinking horrid things about something but this dream was really intence. Well in the dream

it starts off with me trying to climb out of a bedroom window (i did this when i was 7 climbed out of my window and slipped but was caught by my brother) as i was climing out of the window i was looking down and slipped again

this time i was caught by a shadowy figure but i knew that he wasnt there to save me. For some reason he said close your eyes and the fall asleep the pain will be easy that way, as soon as i closed my eyes this person let me go

and i driffted to the ground as i was falling i could see my mother (who died when i was 5) and my grandad ( he died 4 years ago) and they were saying something to me sadly i couldnt make everything out but my grandad said something like

"all is not what it seems" And then i hit the floor. As i was drifting in and out of couiciousness this shadow figure was above me again telling me to pull something out of my head and it was a lump of wood embeded there.

I wasnt taken via ambulance to the hospital i was airlifted which was strange.

When lying in the hospital bed the shadowy figure was always there and didnt move once i could feel his eyes buring into me. And as he came over towards me he was moving so slow and i was yelling but know one could here.

And thats when i woke up.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadowmalerenamon

• Voyager10

• twitchingmcgee

I'm not quite sure about this one, but it seems this shadow is someone you fear, them being a shadow could mean you don't want to acknowledge that person

It could be a fear of death. When you were young, you had your brother to protect you, but as you grow into the real world, things don't have that safety you had as a child. The shadow represents your fear, but the lost loved ones represent your knowledge that although it is a scary it is also a part of life. The wood taken out of your head might represent some type of security being taken away. Wood can represent safety. If you were made out of wood like Pinochio you can't really be hurt, but you can't grow as a person either.

It could be a fear of death. When you were young, you had your brother to protect you, but as you grow into the real world, things don't have that safety you had as a child. The shadow represents your fear, but the lost loved ones represent your knowledge that although it is a scary it is also a part of life. The wood taken out of your head might represent some type of security being taken away. Wood can represent safety. If you were made out of wood like Pinochio you can't really be hurt, but you can't grow as a person either.

I'm not sure about wood representing safety, as wood is weak and burns. Stone would probably be more appropriate, but dream symbolism isn't always logical is it?