Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what is the craziest evp you have heard

MPInvestigations

Thats what is bad about EVP's they can be faked to easy if you ask me... :hmm:

One EVP that I know was not faked is one I caught on an investigation I was on. I heard nothing at the time, but upon playing it back there was what sounded like a very loud animal growl.... It sent chills down my spine.

• Like 1

I remember seeing The Changeling when I was a kid- it was so spooky! ...and this evp always reminded me of it ! I just had to watch the movie again to see if the evp was ripped from it and doesnt appear to have been. The entire movie is on youtube The Changeling this is the clip with the drowning scene:part 6 of 11 It's interesting this scene in the movie has EVPs captured during the seance on the old reel to reel recorders. But to me the 2 clips sound totally different.

Original evp->drowning wav

I can see now where they are different. I never checked this out and was only going by hear-say , so thanks :tu:

I don't have any of mine own, But the weirdest i've heard was on a TV show it said: "I am the devil": It was very clear and you could make out what it said when they played the tape, But with that said i know it could have been faked sense it was a Tv show about ghost hunting?... :hmm:

Maybe the spirits have a sense of humor...

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We caught a super creepy demonic growl, on a hunt last summer 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

https://soundcloud.com/spectre_inspetor/am-andhum-1

I recorded it accidentally. It's different because I responded verbally to what I felt/sensed. I did not hear anything until I listened to it. Initially I made out one word "****". I enhanced it, removing background noise, adjusted it with equalizer.  The results mystified me. It was not the last, but is the first.

• Like 1

When I went to a paranormal conference on the USS Hornet, when night hit, we all broke up into groups and did our own paranormal 'investigations'. It was fun, and I had my phone recorder running for most of it.

I don't know if it'd be considered good footage or not, but I thought it was cool, and noted how all of the things that sound like EVP sound like they're whispered. Most are one syllable word sounding things, so it's possible I'm mis-translating noises into words, but in the 2nd video there is a 5 syllable 'thing' that strays from the 'one word' format. It's kind of creepy how everyone appears to react to the whisper, but they were reacting to something completely different, some paranormal investigation 'device' some girl pulled out, that was a doll that lit up or something when supposed ghosts were present (a variation off of the loosely packed battery in a flashlight idea).

On 2/21/2009 at 10:49 AM, milarev said:

I heard this EVP several years ago on Art Bell from Barbara & Brendon of Ghostpix and it is still by far the creepiest one I've heard.

Description taken from website:

"This is, without a doubt, the oddest recording we have ever heard. Everything you will hear, from the kid, to the water was not heard at the time of the recording and there was no water or kids in the building. The building hasn't had running water for almost 20 years."

"This was recorded in an empty room, so nothing should have recorded. The voices have been broken down and looped at the end of the track."

Link to EVP

The link says "click here" for the EVP, but there's no link!

Edited by _Only

On 30/10/2017 at 5:17 AM, Rygy said:

https://soundcloud.com/spectre_inspetor/am-andhum-1

I recorded it accidentally. It's different because I responded verbally to what I felt/sensed. I did not hear anything until I listened to it. Initially I made out one word "****". I enhanced it, removing background noise, adjusted it with equalizer.  The results mystified me. It was not the last, but is the first.

All that is is a lot of noise! 

Step 1. Remove background noise.

Step 2. Boost the noise.

Which part of it do you find mystifying?

• Like 1