Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

any vampires here?

DellusionalMirror

hey, just thought it wouldnt hurt to ask if any vampires on this sight could give me a few insights or share some experiences?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• crtDzyn

• DellusionalMirror

• Render

Lol, you should have went along with it. It's quite funny.

As for the OP, I am not a vampire so no insight here. A Vampire's Lament may lend you some. Great song.

Edited by crtDzyn

Yes. #1 Never bite a drunk. They taste funny.

hmm thats interesting, probably because of their elevated level of alcohol

I tend to think that we can all be psychic vampires to some extent. The actual blood drinking kind would be hard to find, if they exist at all.

hey, just thought it wouldnt hurt to ask if any vampires on this sight could give me a few insights or share some experiences?

how could they give insight when they dont exist?

Don't let Mulder fool you. He is one...

Zip It fenris!

youre gonna blow my Cover!

*laughs nervously*

Just joking! There is no way he could be one because they don't exist!

*looks at Mulder apologetically*

I'm starting to get gsick of this vampire bull. It was realistic when I was about 4.

I just realized that I actually missed these threads while I was gone. Shame on me? :unsure2:

Experiences, eh?... Well, this one time, at vampire band camp...

I just realized that I actually missed these threads while I was gone. Shame on me? :unsure2:

Experiences, eh?... Well, this one time, at vampire band camp...

LOL

There are none on this site, sorry.

There are plenty of praticing vampire's on the site, But none that turn into bat's or live forever... what kinda vampire are you looking for?

Edited by isis-999

There are plenty of praticing vampire's on the site, But none that turn into bat's or live forever... what kinda vampire are you looking for?

just about anyone who considers themselves a vampire. i'd like to hear their reasoning and principles.

xCrimsonx would be a good person for you to talk too and Arsenik is another one who can explain whatever you want to know... Those are the only two i know who are totally open about it, But there are a few other's i'll pm about this thread, If they want they can then come and reply!

There are people here who pretend they are vampires, nothing more nothing less. Even if one lives the vampire lifestyle, that doesn't make he or she an actual vampire, because real vampires do not exist. They are fiction. If I take a fictional character and act like it, take a hobbit for example, that would not make me a hobbit. Just because lots of people do it doesn't make it real. Are those people who dress up like jedi, really jedi? No they are not. Even if they got a real lightsaber and believe in the force the are not the real deal. Please explain why you disagree with this logic. I am interested.

I'm actually an alien.

...but only to people of another planet.

Yes, anyone who has a talent for enery manipulation and redirection could indeed use it in a vampiric fashion. Example, instead of grounding and centering using the Earth, the Sun, etc. Some large energy source, you could potentially tap into the next person on the train, and just draw their energy right out of them. I think it would be unethical to do, but essentially it would almost be like the reverse method some energy healing uses.

Yes, anyone who has a talent for enery manipulation and redirection could indeed use it in a vampiric fashion. Example, instead of grounding and centering using the Earth, the Sun, etc. Some large energy source, you could potentially tap into the next person on the train, and just draw their energy right out of them. I think it would be unethical to do, but essentially it would almost be like the reverse method some energy healing uses.

Don't believe it, any proof out there? That still wouldn't make them a vampire.

Edited by SkullofBears

I was not saying it would make them a vampire, i was replying to the post which stated that everyone is an energy vampire to some degree or another, by adding in the simple terms, if refering to drawing off someone elses energy, then just about anyone could do it too. Vampiric believers are a whole nother thing. Those who really think they are vampires are not the same thing as if someone decided suddenly to dip into someone elses energy pool. LOL.

Don't believe it, any proof out there? That still wouldn't make them a vampire.

I was not saying it would make them a vampire, i was replying to the post which stated that everyone is an energy vampire to some degree or another, by adding in the simple terms, if refering to drawing off someone elses energy, then just about anyone could do it too. Vampiric believers are a whole nother thing. Those who really think they are vampires are not the same thing as if someone decided suddenly to dip into someone elses energy pool. LOL.

And what does this energy draining entail?

It's not the first time I've heard of it, but I'm curious how you go about "drawing off someone elses energy"... It's not like you can clamp on jumper cables.

As others have said, I am curious how you can 'tap' into someone else's energy. I can be an impressive mood-killer, though not a sapper, unfortunately.