Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

any vampires here?

DellusionalMirror

I didn't say it applied to everyone, I was saying because of those that do is what makes it hard for me to take any of it seriously.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• crtDzyn

• DellusionalMirror

• Render

Hence why I spouted to Triade..about me having a hard time respecting those individuals who wear the fangs,cape and are in a coven. Because they give the rest of us bad names, and make people like you think we are all the same in that respect. When we are simply not, you have to see each individuals view point, not just the crazy mass that makes the rest of us look like idiots.

On a side note, it is not religious for me whatsoever, no silly chants or anything is invovled, nor anything sexual.

Edited by puridalan

Please, if all the above is what you got out of what i've written you clearly don't understand. Too young perhaps.

It's like that south park episode here with those vampires and goths..LOL

Enough of that.

You wanna be part of the hype? Fine by me, just don't deny it. Cuz you are, big time.

Vampires are a man made concept. It's an illusion. It doesn't really exist.

Sanguines are what some vampire-wannabes then made up. It's an illusion. It doesn't really exist.

Can you comprehend this?

Nevermind, don't even answer that lol..

Ugh, can you stop being so condscending. I said I DID NOT want to be considered a vampire, I am trying to get away from that all together, hence by using an older term that has been around forever (its latin).

I am NOT part of some hype. You my friend are being highly offensive and not even trying to understand where I am coming from. Using my age 'young' and correlating that to obviously naive. I can gurantee you haven't been through 10 percent of the medical testing I've been through. Even though yes I am not an old hag, your age certainly does NOT make you any wiser. Agiest -.-

No I'm not being condescending, I'm giving a sober perspective. You just don't understand it.

Now stop trying, it's a silly thing to waste time on.

Edited by Triade

No,it's not a silly thing to waste time on. Secondly, you keep on writing everything I say off to make yourself appear more impowered/intelligent..when in fact you still haven't even listned to my side, it's obvious with the retorts.

However, you are right this won't go anywhere espeically when your making criticisms that are not arguements in themself. Ciao Ciao

Triade, this is a discussion forum, where you DISCUSS things. Whatever you think of Puridalan's (or anyone else's) views or beliefs or behavior, I ask you to abide by the same civility that UM expects from everyone else, and not force unsolicited personal opinions on and "correct" others.

If you have a problem with another poster violating UM policy or being abusive or some other form of objective wrongdoing, use the Report button - otherwise, unless it is salient to the discussion of the topic at hand (which is NOT Puridalan's lifestyle), please refrain from repeated admonishments - people have had their say about what they think about this behavior, and Puridalan has no doubt read them and disagrees, and is therefore the end of the matter, as that was not the topic of discussion.

Yes, anyone who has a talent for enery manipulation and redirection could indeed use it in a vampiric fashion. Example, instead of grounding and centering using the Earth, the Sun, etc. Some large energy source, you could potentially tap into the next person on the train, and just draw their energy right out of them. I think it would be unethical to do, but essentially it would almost be like the reverse method some energy healing uses.

I tried that once because I was curious, and I felt so guilty afterwards I was mentally shoving some of my energy at her, thinking 'Take this! Please, please, please, please, please? I'm so sorry! Please take this!'

If she heard that, I'm sure she rolled her eyes.

It's suprisingly easy to do, though I never did it again.

puridalan, if you don't want to be called a vampire, why are you posting in a thead that is asking for them?

Kim81

Yes, I do. And your telling me you eat COW OMG!!! -.- Just because I do something that is not the norm in your culture does not make it 'evil' because it is merely different. In some cultures you eating cow or any other food item would be considered taboo and you'd be called crazy. And I already said I did, if you actually read..so that statement was pointless.

You compare eating beef to drinking the blood of another human being :hmm: There really was no need to get so offended, I just asked a simple question, if you enjoy doing that with willing people to each they're own :tu:

Vampire= Creature of folklore...walking ugly corpse that consumes the living usually by means of blood sometimes they also consumed the flesh. This was fashioned from peoples beliefs and superstitions of the rising dead. A time of hysteria broke out in Eastern European lore in which the belief became wide spread. But that's all it ever was...hysteria.

The term Vampire was given to said creature described above. Anything that does not fit into this character, isn't a traditional vampire. Thanks to fiction, the monster once genuinely feared has become a desired novelty...it has completely morphed into something that is that far fetched it makes the monster of folklore seem possible if the devil existed.

There are countless books that go into the facts and folklore of Vampire belief, that is as close as you'll get to real info on true Vampires (which don't exist), doesn't anyone interested in these things ever read a book on them? The history of these beliefs is actually quite engaging...

Ok there are people who drink blood who like to call themselves vampires, they're NOT. The term Vampire is being placed on every blood consuming thing that I'm surprised Mosquitoes aren't Vampires. Why would anyone be interested in a blood drinker anyhow? They are not immortal, they are not special, you would shy away from anyone who consumed human flesh...even if they were dead first from natural causes (old age etc). Cannibalism is seen as something gross, yet blood consumption is...vampirific? Wooooooooo

Oh and Puridalan this isn't aimed at you, I respect your decisions even if I don't quite understand...I speak for the Vampire wannabes of the world...whom if they truly new of the real vampire people believed in, they would not so desire to be apart of that world.

:P

I see this thread is continuing to take a productive and constructive direction. Apparently the answer to the OP is "No."