Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

any vampires here?

DellusionalMirror

As others have said, I am curious how you can 'tap' into someone else's energy. I can be an impressive mood-killer, though not a sapper, unfortunately.

The very first thing to understand and appreciate is that we are all connected and involved with one another energetically. We have been educated to think we are seperated, but we are not.

Think of energy as you would the element oxagin(spellinng?). It is everywhere. It is brought to every cell in our bodies. It is in the air around us and in the cells of just about everything. Once you can think of energy this way, you can start to appreciate some of the concepts that are being discussed.

John

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• crtDzyn

• DellusionalMirror

• Render

The very first thing to understand and appreciate is that we are all connected and involved with one another energetically. We have been educated to think we are seperated, but we are not.

Think of energy as you would the element oxagin(spellinng?). It is everywhere. It is brought to every cell in our bodies. It is in the air around us and in the cells of just about everything. Once you can think of energy this way, you can start to appreciate some of the concepts that are being discussed.

John

So lets say I learn to appreciate that notion... what's next?

So lets say I learn to appreciate that notion... what's next?

Once you realize that we are all connected in a unified field of energy, you can start to see how we can have shared energetic experiences with another.

Just think of a person who bugs you in some way. What are they actually doing to you that you may not be conscious of. They are extracting more than their fair share of the energy between you and them. This happens every time there is a heated discussion on a topic where a person is unkind and vengefull. They lose energy to another. When the other is also like that, they lose energy as well. This is kind of like a self perpetuating loss of power from each that they never notice.

In the case of a psychic vampire, they do not vent their feeling in a way that is detramental to themself. They will if they can create emotional expression from another and draw those energetic expression toward themself in a way that stimulates their state of mind in some way. What they do not realize is that the heart is the seat of true empowerment, not the life force energy that comes from the lowest chakra.

So that is the short and simple overview, as I see it naturally.

John

• 10 months later...

There are people that think drinking blood makes them a vampire, and then there are actual vampires--which do not exist. Vampires, simply put, are not real. People that drink blood, however, are. But they're not vampires. They're just people. Please respect the terminology.

Some might call me a vampire, but I call myself a sanguine. What expierences exactly, I'm not an alien I do normal things like everyone else, I eat, sleep, drink, go out with friends...I'm not in a coven, nor do I read any books or movies ext

What makes me any different?

<!--quoteo(post=2688489:date=Jan 12 2009, 10:43 PM:name=Plainbob13)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Plainbob13 @ Jan 12 2009, 10:43 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2688489"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yes. #1 Never bite a drunk. They taste funny.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hmm thats interesting, probably because of their elevated level of alcohol

On a sad but real note (and no I don't drink boos anymore) I did drink from someone while intoxicated as well as they were..simply put you don't taste much. Mind you I never did that again.

Oddly enough we think that night it could have stopped possible acohol posioning, though there is no true proof for this.

Edited by puridalan

On a sad but real note (and no I don't drink boos anymore) I did drink from someone while intoxicated as well as they were..simply put you don't taste much. Mind you I never did that again.

Oddly enough we think that night it could have stopped possible acohol posioning, though there is no true proof for this.

I'm not sure about vampires, I mean the people who say they are vampires. I'm sure about many unexplained things but does being a kind of vampire (energy, sanguine, etc) actually give you any form of ability or extra strength, anything at all similar to the fictional kind (again I have encountered people, just in passing who made me stop dead and do a significant double-take, they felt different, odd, out of place....I don't know what they are/were; I'm not entirely convinced that there are no immortals among us, or aliens or something..)? I suppose I worry about those who perhaps (I make no judgement here, by the way) meddle with powers which they do no or cannot understand and let things through....

But as I lifestyle, that's people's choice and if no-one is harmed or attacked against their will, then I cannot begin to object, good luck to you.

I am a sanguine, I do not call myself a vampire. I know that I am not immortal, I know that I do not get super human strength when I drink blood, I do not drink blood for sexual purposes and or as a fetish. I do not attack people, I have them consent. On top of that they have to read a contract, and finally STD check is mandatory and documentation must be present. If the person is anemic I will not let them donate or if they are obessive. Fourthly, only sterile equipment is used, and first aid kit is always by, to me this is purposely for a nurtional purpose.

I know that if I don't have blood for x amount of time, I am not going to die. This just helps me a little bit with the iron and all around nutrition. Mind you I still eat very healthy and do not drink any acoholic drinks whatsoever anymore.

I will tell you those I've run across the do energy manipulation/work and or drink blood, without them even telling me I can always spot them by their 'signature'. Just like most gay people are good at having a gaydar and so forth..sort of same thing. It's not like you choose oo I just want to drink blood because its so fashionable. Granted there are some beings out there like that, but those are usually the crazies you want to stay away from..cause believe me I stay away from them to...or I go up to them and tell them what a moron they are making themselves look like along with giving 'normal' blood drinkers a bad name. In that society thinks we all run around with fangs, cape and in some coven doing weird rituals...it's just not true.

Vampires are mythological creatures, and Edward Cullen is a douche.

People who drink blood or wear fangs are no more a vampires than people who wear horns on their heads are unicorns.

And purlidan, you might want to do some research on how toxic blood is to digestive tract. It is in no way nutritious or beneficial to ingest blood, and can even bridge on being downright dangerous!

Insight

I'm not a moron you do not think that I have. Yes, I knew that years ago. Secondly, unlike most I HAVE told doctors. The two questions the doctor asked me the next day (only a few hrs since I had ingested the blood) was this: "Did you vomit" Reply: No "Did you have any black stool" Reply:No. She was a smig shocked when I said no. The reason why she asked this was because the average being would of either threw it up, which I didn't or have black stool because that means there is GI bleeding in the tract. No there was no blood in my stool, the doctor saying that my body must just be able to absorb it. Now I am NOT saying I can drink a liter or a gallon or some insane amount...no not at all. I am saying that I can ingest more blood apparently than the average being without having either of those things occur.

Just like eating cashews is healthy for some (in small amounts) while for others it can kill them due to a food allergy. So, what is healthy for one is not for another. I've had mutiple scans all over my body, including the regions of the liver..stomach and so forth. They see no issues in my GI tract whatsoever. Even though you're saying that a person like me who has been ingesting blood for yrs...should I guess be dead and or have a GI tract that on scan/cam should look nasty. But it doesn't it looks healthy as they say.

So, for most yes it is NOT going to be benefical, do I know everything, certainly not. Though I know that doing this helps me personally and that through thorough medical examination they do not see that it has harmed me in anyway. Do they really love that I do this, no not really; however, they are accepting and do care about the patient which is nice to see.

So each to their own, any further questions or comments seriously feel free to inbox me. ^^

O and I agree Edward is a douche..along with the whole dam thing .I've never read the books or saw the movies GO ME!

Edited by puridalan

I am a sanguine, I do not call myself a vampire. I know that I am not immortal, I know that I do not get super human strength when I drink blood, I do not drink blood for sexual purposes and or as a fetish. I do not attack people, I have them consent. On top of that they have to read a contract, and finally STD check is mandatory and documentation must be present. If the person is anemic I will not let them donate or if they are obessive. Fourthly, only sterile equipment is used, and first aid kit is always by, to me this is purposely for a nurtional purpose.

I know that if I don't have blood for x amount of time, I am not going to die. This just helps me a little bit with the iron and all around nutrition. Mind you I still eat very healthy and do not drink any acoholic drinks whatsoever anymore.

I will tell you those I've run across the do energy manipulation/work and or drink blood, without them even telling me I can always spot them by their 'signature'. Just like most gay people are good at having a gaydar and so forth..sort of same thing. It's not like you choose oo I just want to drink blood because its so fashionable. Granted there are some beings out there like that, but those are usually the crazies you want to stay away from..cause believe me I stay away from them to...or I go up to them and tell them what a moron they are making themselves look like along with giving 'normal' blood drinkers a bad name. In that society thinks we all run around with fangs, cape and in some coven doing weird rituals...it's just not true.

So you are saying that you drink other peoples blood? :wacko:

Im not a psi vampire,

But there was a time where I was addicted to psi energy, I wouldn't be able to go on through out the day without pulling energy or meditating.

Insight

I'm not a moron you do not think that I have. Yes, I knew that years ago. Secondly, unlike most I HAVE told doctors. The two questions the doctor asked me the next day (only a few hrs since I had ingested the blood) was this: "Did you vomit" Reply: No "Did you have any black stool" Reply:No. She was a smig shocked when I said no. The reason why she asked this was because the average being would of either threw it up, which I didn't or have black stool because that means there is GI bleeding in the tract. No there was no blood in my stool, the doctor saying that my body must just be able to absorb it. Now I am NOT saying I can drink a liter or a gallon or some insane amount...no not at all. I am saying that I can ingest more blood apparently than the average being without having either of those things occur.

Just like eating cashews is healthy for some (in small amounts) while for others it can kill them due to a food allergy. So, what is healthy for one is not for another. I've had mutiple scans all over my body, including the regions of the liver..stomach and so forth. They see no issues in my GI tract whatsoever. Even though you're saying that a person like me who has been ingesting blood for yrs...should I guess be dead and or have a GI tract that on scan/cam should look nasty. But it doesn't it looks healthy as they say.

So, for most yes it is NOT going to be benefical, do I know everything, certainly not. Though I know that doing this helps me personally and that through thorough medical examination they do not see that it has harmed me in anyway. Do they really love that I do this, no not really; however, they are accepting and do care about the patient which is nice to see.

So each to their own, any further questions or comments seriously feel free to inbox me. ^^

O and I agree Edward is a douche..along with the whole dam thing .I've never read the books or saw the movies GO ME!

I underestimated you. My bad.

Granted there are some beings out there like that, but those are usually the crazies you want to stay away from..cause believe me I stay away from them to...or I go up to them and tell them what a moron they are making themselves look like along with giving 'normal' blood drinkers a bad name. In that society thinks we all run around with fangs, cape and in some coven doing weird rituals...it's just not true.

pot calling kettle black as hell

LOL you go up to other ppl telling them how stupid they are drinking blood cuz they don't do it for the same reasons as you? Which makes their motivation completely ridiculous?

hypes make ppl do silly things...

The topic is "any vampires here", and for god knows what reason, this was resurrected from January - let's just go with the flow of the topic itself and not criticizing other posters, mmmkay?

Kim81

Yes, I do. And your telling me you eat COW OMG!!! -.- Just because I do something that is not the norm in your culture does not make it 'evil' because it is merely different. In some cultures you eating cow or any other food item would be considered taboo and you'd be called crazy. And I already said I did, if you actually read..so that statement was pointless.

Triade

You do not think I've thought of that. I am speaking of invididuals who drink blood for crazy rituals, and think they are immortal. No one is immortal, you could say your spirit is but as for the physical body. I am talking about these individuals that think Twilight is real and they can jump a hundred feet or become invisible or some weird crap. I recognize that I am not immortal, I recognize that I am a human being and I have rational thought. On top of that I've had a SPECT scans along with other mutliple tests proving that I have no mental disease.

It does matter which reason you do it for. Because some people are under the Reinfields category that do it because they are mentally unstable, they do hurt and sometimes kill individuals. I am speaking of invididuals that are NOT mentally balanced, suffer from things like shizophrenia...I do not. I also take care and consideration into my donors, along with safety. These invididuals are not likely to.

Now I will admit that you have individuals that live the 'vampyric' lifestyle. They do drink blood and wear fangs and capes...things I do not well like...however IF they do not harm anyone and take care of their donors and are safe..then I have to respect the way they live their life.

So, yes in some part you are right because I do not like how these individuals make the rest of us look. Though I will not accept those that are mentally unstable and have not sought out medical examination first to make sure it's nothing else.

Lastly as for 'hype' it has NOTHING to do why I choose to drink blood. In fact when I started I had never read a vampire novel in my life and the only hollywood vampire I knew of was Dracula. Ironically, it bored me. So, no mine was through my own path and discovery though many long years of medical trips/testing.

Edited by puridalan

Triade

You do not think I've thought of that. I am speaking of invididuals who drink blood for crazy rituals, and think they are immortal. No one is immortal, you could say your spirit is but as for the physical body. I am talking about these individuals that think Twilight is real and they can jump a hundred feet or become invisible or some weird crap. I recognize that I am not immortal, I recognize that I am a human being and I have rational thought. On top of that I've had a SPECT scans along with other mutliple tests proving that I have no mental disease.

It does matter which reason you do it for. Because some people are under the Reinfields category that do it because they are mentally unstable, they do hurt and sometimes kill individuals. I am speaking of invididuals that are NOT mentally balanced, suffer from things like shizophrenia...I do not. I also take care and consideration into my donors, along with safety. These invididuals are not likely to.

Now I will admit that you have individuals that live the 'vampyric' lifestyle. They do drink blood and wear fangs and capes...things I do not well like...however IF they do not harm anyone and take care of their donors and are safe..then I have to respect the way they live their life.

So, yes in some part you are right because I do not like how these individuals make the rest of us look. Though I will not accept those that are mentally unstable and have not sought out medical examination first to make sure it's nothing else.

Lastly as for 'hype' it has NOTHING to do why I choose to drink blood. In fact when I started I had never read a vampire novel in my life and the only hollywood vampire I knew of was Dracula. Ironically, it bored me. So, no mine was through my own path and discovery though many long years of medical trips/testing.

Look, vampires don't exist...sanguines or whatever you wanna call it don't exist. Sanguine is a color. It's what you make of it.

It's a man made belief, yet again.

Makes me think of Elizabeth Bathory, bathing in blood to keep her youth.

But it's ok, if you think drinking blood is gonna make any difference now and that it's "good" somehow. You seem pretty young, still have stuff to learn about the world.

I just hope your parents or guardians keep an eye on you so you don't drink the wrong batch. Going through a series of extensive tests mentally and physically to drink blood is crazy enough lol.

Even blood transfers go wrong sometimes yanno..

Eating cows btw is for nutrition. Drinking someones blood is not nutritive. There's no energy gaining from it. It's all in your head.

Just keep a lil skeptical window open...

To the OP, there is only one way to find the vampires here: Check out who posts only at night time, vampires all sleep during daylight...that will help you undercover their true identity... :ph34r:

I'm in agreement with Triade here. :/ All blood consumption comes from a mental/spiritual belief, as the human body cannot benefit in any way from consuming it. Certain tribes in Africa drink cow blood (not even human blood) because they believe it enhances their physical strength. Blood simply doesn't contain the necessary nutrients to do that. But, blood is powerful in mythology, it is sometimes seen as a sustaining elixir that, when consumed, will keep the drinker alive forever (or for however long you continue to drink it). Such is why drinking blood has become taboo today, because the origins of the practice have been frowned upon by the Church; seeking immortality, if you will. Imo, it's taboo because so many people use it to feel special. >_>

And, I admit that I have very little respect for these "new age" practices, involving whatever fancy names you want to conjure up. I've noticed more and more people use these new "beliefs" to set themselves apart from regular people... and it's just ridiculous. You can't tolerate being a regular person, so you join a little group that goes out and gets together at a blood bar. Suddenly you're just a spectacular special snowflake, and you can wiggle it in front of everyone else. "Haha, haha, you're just a normal nobody, haha." Because so many people DO treat new age practices that way, and I haven't met one legit person who isn't pursuing it because it's a fad, that pretty much goes to say why I don't respect these modern "religions". They'll pass, and people will find something else to make themselves feel holier than thou.

Um sorry sanguine is the shorten term, meaning blood in latin. Sanguinarian if you want to be totally correct IS blood drinker. And yes WE DO exist. You cannot say that we don't, becuase people DO drink blood therefore sanguirian's aka blood drinkers exist. Notice how vampire not once ever came up in that sentance. I'll agree with you vampires as in hollywood..do NOT exist at all..but I am and never DID compare myself to that.

Secondly, they are compeletely fine, stop blowing it out of proportion. Thirdly, I have rational thought and do not harm anyone. They upon FREE WILL choose this, and have accepted all of the terms/conditions. Thirdly, I have kept an open mind years and years and years of testing. I didn't just wake up one day and say hey I need some blood..uh no not how it worked. I tried various alternatives and I still do.

Yes, blood tranfusionsc can be dangerous. On a side note I am not having the blood transferred in my viens I am ingesting it. Proving that digesting a different blood type that does not match yours is possible through ingestion NOT intravenously. Example B- blood cannot recieve type A, however, ingesting a small amount one can. I have proven this, because ingestion is different from shooting it straight in the blood stream.

Finally how in the hell does that remind you of Elizbath Bathory. One I would never waste blood because that is just stupid especially a whole tub of it. Secondly, uh I do not go around killing anyone in this case 'virigins'. -.-

Ebony

You are really not listening. I do NOT think of myself as someone spectacular. In fact I am trying to blend in with society, not break away from it. Saying I go to a blood bar is ridiculous you too are blowing it out of proportion. I have one person I would go to, and only for a few minutes, and boom it's done. I AM NOT in a coven..so how would that even apply to me the whole going out with people like me to a blood bar..what the hell you watch way too much tv.

Finally you're making the assumption that I do it to make my self 'feel special'. Wow, you are just going down hill. No I do not, and it does NOT make me feel special at all. If I did it to make myself feel special I'd tell a lot of people, which I mainly keep to myself. I do it for nutritional reasons (even though you say there is none...where is all that data)I'm certainly not doing it for a fad, because getting donors and having them tested for STDs is no fun walk in the park..when you're actually careful, it actually takes time...imagine that.

Why are both of you making it into something it's not, you are actually the ones that are making it into this horrible thing, when in actuality the whole thing of it is very simple. Stop trying to make it so horrific gesh.

Edited by puridalan