Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vampie Existence

UM-Debate-Bot

Phillee vs DellusionalMirror

This is a formal 1 vs 1 debate, full details on how the debate system works can be found in our Debates FAQ. The debate will begin with an introductory opening post from each participant followed by 5 body posts and finally a conclusion.

The computer has randomly chosen DellusionalMirror to post first.

Phillee is arguing against the existence of Vampires

DellusionalMirror is arguing in favour of the existence of Vampires

Once the debate is complete the thread will be open to member comments.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phillee

• DellusionalMirror

• UM-Debate-Bot

Top Posters In This Topic

<font size='5' color='#800000'>Phillee </font><font size='5'>vs</font> <font size='5' color='#800000'>DellusionalMirror</font>

This is a formal 1 vs 1 debate, full details on how the debate system works can be found in our Debates FAQ. The debate will begin with an introductory opening post from each participant followed by <font color='#800000'>5</font> body posts and finally a conclusion.

<Br>The computer has randomly chosen <font color='#800000'>DellusionalMirror</font> to post first.

<font color='#800000'>Phillee</font> is arguing against the existence of Vampires

<Br><font color='#800000'>DellusionalMirror</font> is arguing in favour of the existence of Vampires

Once the debate is complete the thread will be open to member comments.

my belief is that vampires do exist to certain extent: they're not the blood hungry monsters depicted in hollywood. in fact, from my studies and research i've concluded that the only reason drinking blood is really neccesary is that it helps the vampire to obtain more energy, or more "life force" as you might call it. most vampires dont sleep in coffins, arent harmed by garlic, crosses, holy water etc, and i've personally never met a vampire with a murder to his name. those are the criminal works of cinematics. also, while certain vampires may drink blood, it is not their whole diet. they eat and drink other things as well. if someone were to attempt to live off blood alone, it would be only a matter of what kills them first (the salt and whatnot in the blood).

I solely believe that vampires, if such a phenomenon, would be inspected by the government or some organized association. If the government took years to investigate aliens and all that bull, they should be able to investigate the vampire species. If people were being bitten and murdered by these vampires, it would OBVIOUSLY be burst into the media with the double barrel shotgun the media shoots at the people daily.

Show me research of this topic. Websites? Government study? Any general proof? I otherwise refuse to believe you. Vampires were invented in the 1740s in some jackass German literature that describes how people were going insane after Austria invaded - they were being cannibalistic and eating each other, to put it bluntly.

I didn't think cannibalism had to have a pseudonym. Its sad enough that it exists, sadder than people still believe in things like this.