Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Parents lose custody of Nazi-named children

aflac duck

Wow... And I thought being named after a cartoon mouse and duck was embarassing. What parents in their right mind would use "Adolf Hitler", and "Aryan Nation" as names for their children in the first place? I mean, the name "Adolf" in Germany isn't illegal- but any overt reference to neo-Nazism is... and you can't get much more obvious than those two names. Hell, before the game "Wolfenstien" could be released in Germany, they had to go through and remove all the overt Nazi symbols, and simply use the "Wolfenstien" loga in it's place.

As for the swastika as art? I hightly doubt that this fellow- who has been described as pretty much illiterate, would be aware of the fact that that symbol was originally a Hindu representation of the two forms of Buddha.

And from the beginning of this thread, I had a feeling that there was probably more to the story than just the names. They were just the most... noticable things for the media to focus on. Personally, I'm glad that the kids will be safe from any potential harm. Hopefully, they'll elect to change their names, cutting down on any troubles in their future... such as seeking employment.

I am once again, stunned and amazed at proof of Einstien's Theory of infinity: "I believe that there are only two infinite things- the Universe and human stupidity... and I'm not absolutely certain about the former."

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karlis

• MissMelsWell

• OldTimeRadio

• Set the Fallen

How come all the stupidest and goofiest Neo-Nazis' live in North Jersey???

Back during the late 1930s and into 1940 the Nazi-sponsored German-American Bund was headquartered in New Jersey. The more dedicated members used to parade around "Camp Norland" in full "Storm Trooper" attire, saluting the Swastikas painted large on the buildings. The Bund and the Ku Klux Klan also held joint rallies at "Camp Norland."

Back during the late 1930s and into 1940 the Nazi-sponsored German-American Bund was headquartered in New Jersey. The more dedicated members used to parade around "Camp Norland" in full "Storm Trooper" attire, saluting the Swastikas painted large on the buildings. The Bund and the Ku Klux Klan also held joint rallies at "Camp Norland."

I have that in a book. It is one of the "New Jersey" Series with the white dust jackets. But most Neo-Nazis around here have Celtic names ( such as this dip****) and there has never been a connection with the Bund and modern groups, such as the Hatred out of Toms River and Pemberton (whose leader Dennis O'Smacked*** also has a Celtic name)

Seriously though, racism is a "learned behavior" and these kids are better off.

Lapiche

• 1 year later...

An on-going story: I wonder if the whole background information will ever become public as to why these children were removed from their parents? Yes, the story is weird ... but people wielding anonymous authority can be weird.

Watch the recent video clip and tell us what are your impressions about the parents.

Wednesday, Oct 26, 2011

Hitler's Parents Claim Judge Found No Abuse of Little Adolf, Aryan Nation

Parents of "Adolf Hitler" and "Aryan Nation" claim a judge found no evidence of abuse, but the state still hasn't given their kids back

Source

• 4 weeks later...

This is one weird, on-going drama. According to the report, the parents' new-born baby was "confiscated" by government authorities hours after being born.

Anybody care to suggest reasons as to why the new-born baby would be safer away from the birth mother, hours after being born?

Curious, and curiouser,

Karlis

-=-=-=-

Deborah Campbell: state officials took custody of newborn son.

New Jersey child welfare officials took their newborn son into custody Thursday night about 17 hours after his birth.

Hons Campbell, was born about 2 a.m. Thursday at Hunterdon Medical Center after a doctor induced labor Wednesday evening, Deborah Campbell said. She said the doctor who delivered the baby called the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services, and DYFS officials arrived with police officers and hospital security guards about 6:50 p.m. Thursday to take the baby into custody.

The Campbells did not know DYFS would take Hons, and the officials gave no reason for taking the baby, they said.

"There's no legal binding court order," Heath Campbell said. "It's basically a kidnapping, but they use different terms."

DYFS is prohibited by law from providing information, a spokeswoman said today.

Deborah Campbell said guards were stationed at her hospital room to ensure she had no contact with the baby. She said she left the hospital earlier than she would have been discharged because she did not trust them.

Pasquale Giannetta, an attorney for the Campbell family, told The Associated Press a court hearing has been scheduled for Monday to determine whether the agency will keep custody. Deborah Campbell said the hearing is 12:30 p.m. in Flemington.

In past court filings, the agency says the couple's other three children were in danger because of previous violence in the Campbell home.

Source

So, who is right? A sticky court case to say the least. Can "they" take the child? Should they? What is wrong with these parents naming their children after Nazis. This should be good,

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/parents-adolf-hitler-lose-custody-newborn-020633900.html