Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New servers

Saru

I've made some changes to tackle the issue described above, are you still having the same problem with the emoticons now ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• theSOURCE

• zandore

• thefinalfrontier

I've made some changes to tackle the issue described above, are you still having the same problem with the emoticons now ?

I have had some trouble with the large emoticans window today (not the drop down feature), Seems like when I open the window for them they are slow and sometimes will not load at all,

I have had some trouble with the large emoticans window today (not the drop down feature), Seems like when I open the window for them they are slow and sometimes will not load at all,

Issue is solved, No more problems with emotican feature,,

Good work, :)

When i try to refresh it will refresh three or four time's before i can see the page, Am i the only one having this problem?.... :unsure2: It does it really fast then the page load's...

I'm still getting times when the website won't connect for a few minutes at a time. It happened just now for about five minutes. Yesterday around 12 or 1pm (my local time) it did the same for about ten minutes. And a few days ago (I can't recall exactly when), I couldn't get on for about five minutes. All other websites were working fine, but this specific site simply wasn't loading.

Does it happen at the same time each day ? If so its likely to be our daily backup cycle.

No. Today's happened at about 8pm, the previous happened closer to 1pm'ish (my local time, of course). At least, that's what I remember, I guess it's possible, I'm not always online at the same time every day, particularly now that work's back, but I'll keep an eye on it.