Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hmm... Freaky ...Must See >>>

Dr.Brain

In the following pic......Read whst written in 3 seconds and then write it down in this post as reply...Lets see if u can read well..... :s3

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr.Brain

• Homer

• Saru

• Mentalcase

Top Posters In This Topic

All three of you dont know how to read....Read again......Dont u know english man???? ???

DSchwartz u are TOTALLY WRONG...read again... :s07

Dr. Brain,

Dschwartz wrote:

i love paris in the the springtime

Now apart from the absense of Capital letters I cannot see why he was so

TOTALLY WRONG

*but then that's just my opinion :s03

Celticwitch_00 there's nothing to worry about capital letters....The wierd thing was that when you read out the text in the triangle ....u alwayz miss out the "the the"

Thats why I said its worng...U only wrote it once.... :s3

i love paris in the the springtime

Are you sure Dr. Brain ? :-\

Dr. Brain,

The triangle has two instances of the word "the"

DSchwartz's reply has two instances of the word "the"

Druss's reply has two instances of the word "the"

I think you should try reading the replies more carefully. :s3

;D So Dr Brain.................

Just a thought but do I get an apology?

After all I hate to say this and not to be picky I did spot it first...........or is is because I'm female? :s1 :se

Dr. Brain, you seem to be going out of your way to look stupid on purpose. I think your name should be Nurse Brainless, but then that would be insulting nurses.

But if you really read the instructions carefully, shouldn't we be writing the word "it"? After all, we were instructed to write it down.

Brainless, I hear they're selling brains on the black market in Russia. They're only rat brains, but that's still an improvement.

LOL @ Homer :s2 :s2 :s2 :s04

To the former Dr Brain...

I'm afraid your going to be stuck with Dr Brainless now!! :st

:s04 :s04 :s04 :s04 Or how about Pinky?? :s2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA the the the the the the..... ;D :s2

Celticwitch_00 There's nothing like . It was just a mistake and I guess first mistake can always be forgiven....Sorry to all those people who got angry by that ....I am extremely sorry .

AND YOU HOMER:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homer quoted:

"Brainless, I hear they're selling brains on the black market in Russia. They're only rat brains, but that's still an improvement. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Homer but looks you yourself is losing your Brain ....Be in you bloody limitations before you spit them outta your Brain nerves.... :s3 Maybe you need a new Birth... :s3

Sorry Homer but looks you yourself is losing your Brain ....Be in you bloody limitations before you spit them outta your Brain nerves.... :s3 Maybe you need a new Birth... :s3

Brainless, you can change your name as often as you like, but you'll still be brainless to this forum. Your poor grammer makes it difficult to understand, but I think you're saying that I'm also losing my brain. Brainless, where is your manners? You should give some examples before slinging wild accusations out there. None of what you wrote makes sense, and before you post anymore, you should take that trip to Russia before they run out of rat brains, because your condition is getting worse :s2

Homer Since my childhood I have learnt 5 languages and I am only good in my country's own language and sorry for any mistakes in English but yet I think I can write pretty well ..My Brain is all messed up with 5 languages but still manages it well.... :s3

....Kismit maybe I shouldnt criticise you anymore ....You are not worth criticizing.... :s3 petty...

Brainless,

It seems to me you're still in your childhood. Since even you admit your brain is messed up, and you refuse a rat-brain transplant, perhaps you should at least learn some manners around here.

There isn't one person who didn't figure out your sign.

DSchwartz understood it.

Mentalcase understood it(with a touch of sarcasm ;D)

Kismit understood it(understanding the sarcasm ;D)

And you critisized them, specifically stating DSchwartz is totally wrong.

Druss understood it, and you were quick to recognize that.

Celticwitch, SaRuMan, Mentalcase, then SaRuMaN again tried to educate you, but your lack of common sense refused a free education. What the hell is wrong with you?