Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hmm... Freaky ...Must See >>>

Dr.Brain

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr.Brain

• Homer

• Saru

• Mentalcase

Top Posters In This Topic

No previous fight Pheobe. Brainless has posted many questionable things in this forum. Many of which other members continue to reply to, such as religious topics. I have kept quiet on this hoping these discussions wont turn sour as in the past. This particular thread, however, was inexcusable and shouldn't go unchallenged. So challenge it I have :s1

Now do you people know whats "SORRY" ....? I have said sorry and you people just wont understand.....

And if you think I post religious topics ...You all have to bear it.... It might be that my thinking does not match yours.....and I dont care even if the moderator bugs me.....He is an ordinary member to me...

Homer ... @#%#$@^%$@#!^%$#%^$#^#$^$#^%$#^

:s3

i never capitalize unless its a proper name, like Dr. Brain. call me lazy but i just don't see the need for capitals in an informal place like this :)

After reading this forum I learned 3 things

1. There are people who need to change their names

2. I love paris in the the springtime

3. The the is the the that the the does whe the the is doing the the.

Odin :s04

Dr. Brain / Rap King Of Science,

And if you think I post religious topics ...You all have to bear it....

Controversial religious arguements are avoided here, basically because of bad experiences with them in the past. This is not a forum for discussing religious issues - try to stick to the general topic of the unexplained.

Despite what you might think, we do not all have to "bear it" if you decide to continue posting such topics, as you will no doubt discover.

Mr.Moderator I dont intentionally post "anti" type posts but whenever I post something it turns out to be something bad.......And yes donot expect something evil from me unless it gets really tough here...

I just enjoy my stay here and I post whatever I feel like ......NO SERIOUS INTENTIONS..... :s3