Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama has known terrorist pray at

preacherman76

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• aquatus1

• Neognosis

• The Silver Thong

What's the difference between a known terrorist and someone who has ties with a known terrorist? Preacherman, are you seriously asking a question like this? Are you so willing to condemn others that you are willing to do so on no other basis than association?

When it comes to politics absolutly

When it comes to politics absolutly

That's even worse. In politics, you will almost have to have ties to unpleasant elements. Whether you want to talk, defend, or attack, you will need ties or you won't get any information. Politics is almost the only reason that justifies having ties.

And none of that changes the fact that you equate committing a terrorist act with knowing someone who committed a terrorist act.

At least you admitted that you are willing to condemn others by association, at least when politics are involved.

Well I guess your right in that sence. I dont believe Jesus would have said what I have said about Obamas followers. So I'll give ya that. Just to note though, Jesus was the only perfect human being on the face of this planet. There hasnt been before, nor after, a person who has never said something Jesus wouldnt have. Not one. But it still doesnt make what I said untrue.

Jesus was not perfect and if he was he wasn't a human! You hypocrite, man I should just start every post to you with this line... You can't even admit to yourself that the Prez you back and admire is a terrorist. Bush has more terrorist ties than you can imagine and given his daddy was head of the CIA for sometime I imagine the intire Bush family is connected with terrorists. How many Saudi Arab prince's has Obama kissed?

And Obama consorting with known terrorist sympathizer.

post-39751-1232463714_thumb.jpg

Jesus was not perfect and if he was he wasn't a human! You hypocrite, man I should just start every post to you with this line... You can't even admit to yourself that the Prez you back and admire is a terrorist. Bush has more terrorist ties than you can imagine and given his daddy was head of the CIA for sometime I imagine the intire Bush family is connected with terrorists. How many Saudi Arab prince's has Obama kissed?

LOL, you think I support Bush??? WOW. I think Bush is part of the biggest terrorist org in the history of this planet. But please, go on continuing painting me with your pre coneived notions.

LOL, you think I support Bush??? WOW. I think Bush is part of the biggest terrorist org in the history of this planet. But please, go on continuing painting me with your pre coneived notions.

Hey man it's easy to paint a picture when it's color by numbers. You are the one making issue of Obamas so called ties and for some reason you are making this point because it is Obama and for no other reason. We do agree on some things though, wierd. lol

So which one was the terrorist? They should have arrested him while he was on the podium! Did they let him get away?!?!

Ties with terrorists? Are you referring to william ayers?

SOrry Off topic but whatever. I saw in the news yesterday that this mental midget Ayers tried to go to Canada and was refused entry. Got to love it.

LOL, yea ok. If you dont see the problem with Obama associating with terrorists, who is no Jesus by any stretch of the imagination, then you will get what you deserve. Dont say I didnt tell ya.

And Jesus was known to frequent bars and brothels, does that make him a :o by association?

You are drawing conclusions here much like the Pharisee did in Jesus time. I guess some kids never grow up.

And Jesus was known to frequent bars and brothels, does that make him a :o by association?

You are drawing conclusions here much like the Pharisee did in Jesus time. I guess some kids never grow up.

LOL. Good point. :lol::tu:

LOL, you really want to compare Jesus with Obama? Trust me, you dont.

Hey man it's easy to paint a picture when it's color by numbers. You are the one making issue of Obamas so called ties and for some reason you are making this point because it is Obama and for no other reason. We do agree on some things though, wierd. lol

Im making these ties, cause Obama is the Commander and chief, I made the same ties to Bush about 1 year after 9/11, again, cause he was commander and chief. The way I see it, we owe it to ourselfs to examine everything these men do with a fine tooth comb.

If you didn't want Jesus in the conversation, you should not have brought him up.

Im making these ties, cause Obama is the Commander and chief, I made the same ties to Bush about 1 year after 9/11, again, cause he was commander and chief. The way I see it, we owe it to ourselfs to examine everything these men do with a fine tooth comb.

Yes, but there is a difference between examining a topic, and making a public proclamation that, because Obama knows someone that has ties with known terrorists, Obama is associating with a terrorist.

By that logic, Obama himself is a terrorist because he associates with a terrorist, who is a terrorist because he associates with an actual known terrorist.

If you didn't want Jesus in the conversation, you should not have brought him up.

I didnt bring him into the conversation. And even if I had, that means I should just allow people to post rediculas claims regarding comparisions between him and Obama? I think not.

Yes, but there is a difference between examining a topic, and making a public proclamation that, because Obama knows someone that has ties with known terrorists, Obama is associating with a terrorist.

By that logic, Obama himself is a terrorist because he associates with a terrorist, who is a terrorist because he associates with an actual known terrorist.

I dont see the fault in that. We are talking about the president of the united states (who's entire college education was paid for by a known terrorist). He should be held to a VERY high standard, and held accountable for the relationships he chooses to keep.

I dont see the fault in that. We are talking about the president of the united states (who's entire college education was paid for by a known terrorist

Explanation and source please.

I dont see the fault in that. We are talking about the president of the united states (who's entire college education was paid for by a known terrorist). He should be held to a VERY high standard, and held accountable for the relationships he chooses to keep.

This coming from a terrorist.

Well I guess your right in that sence. I dont believe Jesus would have said what I have said about Obamas followers. So I'll give ya that. Just to note though, Jesus was the only perfect human being on the face of this planet. There hasnt been before, nor after, a person who has never said something Jesus wouldnt have. Not one. But it still doesnt make what I said untrue.

That's a bit much. If that were true then the correct response to terrorism is to turn the other cheek and to love our enemies as ourself, yet christians seem to have THE biggest bloodlust in the western world in regards to this conflict.

And I'm not. I was comparing your logic with the Parisees.

This coming from a terrorist.

IM a terrorist?

And I'm not. I was comparing your logic with the Parisees.

Yes, by using Jesus as your example.

That's a bit much. If that were true then the correct response to terrorism is to turn the other cheek and to love our enemies as ourself, yet christians seem to have THE biggest bloodlust in the western world in regards to this conflict.

Yea, cause we are the one strapping bombs to our own children to kill other children? :huh: