Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama has known terrorist pray at

preacherman76

No appologies necessary... Hope the back works itself out quickly and it is not too serious.

The good news is that I helped save a life of a guy who lost control of his semi truck and wrecked it into a river, we got him out before the truck sank into the river and got washed off; the bad news is that the injury is so bad I am not sure if I will be an active duty Firefighter/EMT for a while...if ever...We'll see. It was worth the risk. If that is the one that takes me out, it would be a good one to go out on...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• aquatus1

• Neognosis

• keithisco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a "crock" Preacherman <_<

You know full well that if there was even the slightest hint of "terrorist" associations then she would have been in Guantanamo a long time ago - without charges and no evidence produced.

Your "my God is better than your God" stance is tiresome at the least - and mighty dangerous at the worst.

You need to get out more - before judging people because they have a different belief to you ask yourself just what murderous wars and invasions have had the backing of your God-belief??

You are peddling inflammatory, intolerant, an inexcusable nonsense

You mean like this?

, federal prosecutors in Dallas filed court documents linking the Plainfield, Indiana-based Islamic society to Hamas, which the US considers a terrorist organization.

You mean like this?

, federal prosecutors in Dallas filed court documents linking the Plainfield, Indiana-based Islamic society to Hamas, which the US considers a terrorist organization.

Yes, exactly like that.... filed documents (another crock) means nothing. Like I said she would have been in Gitmo a long time ago if there was any truth to it.

Bush labelled any nation where wearing a headscarf was normal as a "terrorist" nation. In this case Hamas is an elected govt. not a terrorist organisation. They may not like Israel, but then Bush's USA didnt like anyone - does that make the USA a terrorist nation? Of course it doesnt. Misguided politicians give the wrong signals to the world.

Yes, exactly like that.... filed documents (another crock) means nothing. Like I said she would have been in Gitmo a long time ago if there was any truth to it.

Bush labelled any nation where wearing a headscarf was normal as a "terrorist" nation. In this case Hamas is an elected govt. not a terrorist organisation. They may not like Israel, but then Bush's USA didnt like anyone - does that make the USA a terrorist nation? Of course it doesnt. Misguided politicians give the wrong signals to the world.

What about the rockets they shoot at civillian targets?

but there just little rocket :unsure2:

Hamas is an elected goverment so by that reasoning the state of Palistine would be the terrorist organization if that can be, I'm not sure lets ask preacherboy...

Hey Fluffy, sorry to hear about your back man. Hope you are able to get back to work soon and nice job saving that guy in the truck :tu:

The govt are not firing the rockets - because the Govt are Hamas it doesnt follow that these other mindless idiots are govt. sponsored Hamas agents. Its the same as saying that when the KKK string up some poor fellow its actually the Rep. or Dem. government doing it - in short, you are employing a logical fallacy

shamie-Shamie! SHAMIE ! Peace on this planet needs to start Here and Now Look at the Good in people .

As has been pointed out these "rockets" don't have very good aim. They only kill if it's a lucky shot.

Translation: the "rockets" they so love to fire don't have much military use, they are terror weapons.

EDIT: hey Fluff, I'm overwhelmed by your very brave and selfless act. There is no greater mettle of a man than one who will risk their own life to save anothers. You sir have my respect and I pray you have a speedy recovery!

Edited by Stardrive