Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You know what sickens me!

Smeagol1

I watched Paranormal State last night and I watched the piano one where they hacked it up into peices. Poor poor demonic piano I would have dragged it out into the woods behind my house and made a shed to house it in where I would play it at. Sickens me that right away Oh it's evil we must destroy it blah blah blah. Nonsence you bible thumping fairys. Theres some people in this world that find interest in these kinds of things.

I certainly am one call me a ****** up person if you want but I would love to own it. Much like that house that Crowly did all of his rituals in. :devil:

Just sickens me that they would destroy such disturbed peice of wood. :cry:

GRammer

Edited by Smeagol1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smeagol1

• Marby

• fenris1011

• Liilianne

I think someone from the PS group came forward and said that they were an illegitimate group, recently. That is just horrible, what people will do for entertainment. :/ How is that even logical (an evil entity possessing a piano, rather than say, a person...)

I think someone from the PS group came forward and said that they were an illegitimate group, recently. That is just horrible, what people will do for entertainment. :/ How is that even logical (an evil entity possessing a piano, rather than say, a person...)

They didn't need to come out and say it. The first episode did that for them.

That and they always use christain rituals. I thought this was a multi-religious country not just some crusader heaven.

Still I would love to own that piano.

That and they always use christain rituals. I thought this was a multi-religious country not just some crusader heaven.

Still I would love to own that piano.

I can honestly say I've never watched it, so I don't know how awful it truly is. :lol:

But I be they'll be selling it on ebay sometime soon.

What I came here think this was about Chemical-Licker and I get this pphhfffttt :P

Thats for handing me my own a$$ on a silver plater the other day :angry:

Ha to funny catch ya soon CM

sorry for the irresponsible use of the heading and some trash talk :lol:

I honestly haven't seen one episode yet by that group that hasn't made me plum nauseous.

You stole my very thoughts on the matter.

I watched that **** called a show yesterday.

And they do use a priest or some kind of christian ritual for every "evil" thing. wtf man...

I watched that **** called a show yesterday.

And they do use a priest or some kind of christian ritual for every "evil" thing. wtf man...

What's almost worse is that they assume everything is evil. I don't know about other episodes, but the few that I have seen, everything gets wrapped up neatly in the end with no further issues, which is contrary to anything like reality.

What's almost worse is that they assume everything is evil. I don't know about other episodes, but the few that I have seen, everything gets wrapped up neatly in the end with no further issues, which is contrary to anything like reality.

lol I know! It is ridiculous.

PS: Hi you have a ghost?

person: Yes.

PS: It is probably evil, lets get a priest over here ASAP.

lol I know! It is ridiculous.

PS: Hi you have a ghost?

person: Yes.

PS: It is probably evil, lets get a priest over here ASAP.

LMAO! So true! So true! I gave this show a chance when it first started showing over here in the UK, and watched about three or four episodes. The one that really did it for me was the one where they kept insisting that the coyotes in the woods outside one particular house were Native American animal spirits or some malarky like that. They were coyotes, plain and simple, but nooooo, they had to go on and on about how those were spirit sounds.

They have shoddy investigative methods on top of everything else. And Ryan, or whatever his name is, strikes me as one of those arrogant, know it all college kids that really has no clue and a lot of growing up to do. I think he's in it for the potential tail.

I hate that they have to bring in a priest for every little thing. Not because I am an atheist, but because it's all based around assumption and threads of "evidence" that add up to nothing.

Edited by Marby

:blink: Directors log: after burying the blessed coins on four corners of the yard (fade camera to family moving back to the Home, playing in the backyard, Mother pushing the son on a tree swing) all is back to normal. :unsure2: (Fade camera on Chip Coffee nodding his head :yes: ) :unsure2:

:blink: Directors log: after burying the blessed coins on four corners of the yard (fade camera to family moving back to the Home, playing in the backyard, Mother pushing the son on a tree swing) all is back to normal. :unsure2: (Fade camera on Chip Coffee nodding his head :yes: ) :unsure2:

LMFAO

And Marby yeah I agree. Total BS.

They must make sure every house they go to is Christian or something.

But then throw Native American mythology in the mix? LOL

I'm Asatru and I find it funny to watch. Just for kicks basically

That was hilarious, the14u2cee!!!

fenris1011... I don't get how they are still on the air, honestly. There are issues with TAPS, and Most Haunted doesn't even try anymore but is saved by the fact that they hit locations of historical interest. But this show has nothing going for it.

Oh..oh don't even get me started on Most Haunted. Every time Derick, or whatever, becomes possessed I want to chuck the remote at him.

Oh..oh don't even get me started on Most Haunted. Every time Derick, or whatever, becomes possessed I want to chuck the remote at him.

Yeah, I want to create a drinking game based on that. Everytime Derek gets possessed, you drink. Every time Yvette gets breathed on, drink. Every time she runs away screaming... you get the idea.

LMAO! So true! So true! I gave this show a chance when it first started showing over here in the UK, and watched about three or four episodes. The one that really did it for me was the one where they kept insisting that the coyotes in the woods outside one particular house were Native American animal spirits or some malarky like that. They were coyotes, plain and simple, but nooooo, they had to go on and on about how those were spirit sounds.

They have shoddy investigative methods on top of everything else. And Ryan, or whatever his name is, strikes me as one of those arrogant, know it all college kids that really has no clue and a lot of growing up to do. I think he's in it for the potential tail.

I hate that they have to bring in a priest for every little thing. Not because I am an atheist, but because it's all based around assumption and threads of "evidence" that add up to nothing.

I haven't seen the show. But if the piano was really haunted, they should have taken the thing back to Penn State, placed it in a room where they meet or what have you, and turn a camera on the thing.Let the camera run day and night to catch activity.Paranormal activity doesn't always happen at night you know.And yes, the coyotes were probably just coyotes.Not that a native american spirit couldn't choose to appear as a coyote, but they could also appear as an owl, fox, rabbit, or other creature.

Not every haunting is demons or evil spirits. It does happen, but demons,true demons are rare.

I don't think they need to bring clergy in on every case.. Only if it is really extreme,which I doubt these are. From what i am reading about the show on various boards, i get the impression they go over board on these investigations they do.

I haven't seen the show. But if the piano was really haunted, they should have taken the thing back to Penn State, placed it in a room where they meet or what have you, and turn a camera on the thing.Let the camera run day and night to catch activity.Paranormal activity doesn't always happen at night you know.And yes, the coyotes were probably just coyotes.Not that a native american spirit couldn't choose to appear as a coyote, but they could also appear as an owl, fox, rabbit, or other creature.

Not every haunting is demons or evil spirits. It does happen, but demons,true demons are rare.

I don't think they need to bring clergy in on every case.. Only if it is really extreme,which I doubt these are. From what i am reading about the show on various boards, i get the impression they go over board on these investigations they do.

You're absolutely right about the piano. Basically, they destroyed evidence that could have been studied.

The coyote thing almost made me embarrassed for them. What got me about that was that they immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was a Native spirit. This when we know that coyotes are pretty much everywhere, particularly semi rural wooded areas. Rather than say, "Oh, the coyotes are out tonight," which the average American that lives outside of a huge city would because they are pretty common in most areas, they looked for reasons as to why that didn't sound like a coyote. If it had been a Native spirit, whatever form it might have taken, we wouldn't have evidence for it because they just sat there like lemons acting like animal experts.

And speaking of night time and your very good point about hauntings not always happening at night, they have "dead time" at midnight or three, I don't even remember. This is when they have little seances and stuff. It's silly.

Personally, I don't believe in demons, though I do believe in negative impacting ghosts. Basically, a person who was a jerk in life will be one in death. But that isn't even the point because whether one believes in them or not, there is never satisfactory evidence for most of their claims. Not one of these cases has been shown to be extreme. They play it up as though every person they go investigate is in grave danger, and then while they are investigating, they don't properly investigate a lot of what they hear or see, which has me at least, sitting on my couch screaming, "You fool! Make sure that the light isn't a headlight from a passing car!" or something to that effect. They slip up a lot, then automatically assume everything is evil so the priest has to come in. Ryan, their group leader, sometimes performs a blessing. Now, I am no longer a religious person, but when I was, I was taught to pray in a sincere manner. He is too puffed up with self importance for that.

I wanted to like this show when it first came out. I really gave it a chance. Each episode was worse than the last. I seriously would not recommend you waste your time in catching an episode. You'll really wish you had that time back. :lol:

I watched Paranormal State last night and I watched the piano one where they hacked it up into peices. Poor poor demonic piano I would have dragged it out into the woods behind my house and made a shed to house it in where I would play it at. Sickens me that right away Oh it's evil we must destroy it blah blah blah. Nonsence you bible thumping fairys. Theres some people in this world that find interest in these kinds of things.

I certainly am one call me a ****** up person if you want but I would love to own it. Much like that house that Crowly did all of his rituals in. :devil:

Just sickens me that they would destroy such disturbed peice of wood. :cry:

GRammer

People don't relise that the world needs both good and evil to exist. That we must find our own balance between the two. One can't not destroy evil for it has and always will be part of the balance of this world. (balance is a term for state of existance.)

I saw the episode with the mothman. The three things they had happen to them. I was like turkey, something, and something else. It has been awhile since I watched so I can't remember my answers but what they experienced was not paranormal just nature. I get your ensusiasm but never let that override your common sense and research skills.

You guys are cracking me up !!! :lol: Your'e all thinking the same thing I have when watching these episodes

I have to watch again !