Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You know what sickens me!

Smeagol1

Smeagol is that the one with the guy with the tattoos and stuff?

Yeah I saw it and it was ridiculous. How stupid can one show get. Seriously.

Edited by fenris1011

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smeagol1

• Marby

• fenris1011

• Liilianne

How is destroying the piano going to get rid of what's haunting it? That's so gay.

Every single one of their exorcism's is so staged it's stupid. Take the first one they did (The big guy that lived in the trash filled trailer), how the hell did they get to thinking he was possessed to start with? Then there is the man that had been in jail, and who had a serious drug issue but was clean at the present time. He stated he wanted to murder his family and that a demon was telling him to. I honestly don't feel he was possessed. I think he's got some post traumtic stress from being in jail, and for whatever drove him to drugs or even commit the crimes he had in the past. He obviously has a morality issue to start with on what's right and what's wrong.

Then there the girl that said her name was 6. It was almost identical to Emily Rose. So much so I had to laugh at it. It was more then clear she has seriously psychological issues, enough so that she was almost stuck living the life of a teen. From her room to her body. No doubt she was sexually abused, although I doubt from a ghost.

I seriously could debunk all their episodes. I've had nothing to do while recovering from surgery lately so I've been watching many different episodes and series like Paranormal state since it's on demand.

I do enjoy chip's flaming gayness and dramatic readings though

My personal fav. The girl that was possessed by demons and they put the magic medals under her mattress. The medals were supposed to have made the demons uncomfortable and there by proving she was possed. CLASSIC!

My personal fav. The girl that was possessed by demons and they put the magic medals under her mattress. The medals were supposed to have made the demons uncomfortable and there by proving she was possed. CLASSIC!

I posted an entire dissection on paranormal states msg board regarding it.Which is how I found that board, which is how I found this board.

How is destroying the piano going to get rid of what's haunting it? That's so gay.

I bind you too this piano.... FOREVER!!!!!!!! Muahahahahaha!!!! :lol:

One of the more outrageous things i remember them doing. Is when they decided to dig up a body in a yard of a house. The house was a old funeral home i think. The person was cremated and no one claimed them. So this group of wackos decided to dig the person up. Man i wish i could remember the rest of it.

One of the more outrageous things i remember them doing. Is when they decided to dig up a body in a yard of a house. The house was a old funeral home i think. The person was cremated and no one claimed them. So this group of wackos decided to dig the person up. Man i wish i could remember the rest of it.

I think that was the episode that made me stop watching. It was a guy who was convinced, due to the fact that he was born again, that the ghost was a demon. So, the team played into that and warned the team Wiccan to not mention she was Wiccan, and they did some hokey ceremony to get rid of the spririt. It was... lame.

does anybody know where i watch episodes online?? i would love to see if this show is as bad as you all say

thanks,FI

I think you can view them on youtube. Here's my thing, I don't think it's the worst out there. Ghost Adventures is pretty awful. PRS is bad on the "cheesy level". It is very Jesus and God friendly. In other words it's based completely on everything being a demon and everything being cured by God. For those of us that don't believe in God (or one God or even Jesus) it's just...odd. It feels like a huge informerical for the Christian church.

If you don't understand what I'm saying...take a look at this thread from their board

http://forums.pennstateprs.com/index.php?showtopic=12447

After last nights Im never watching it again untill they cease the public religious bullcrap from sight.

I've left them a rather nasty comment.

Edited by Smeagol1

^ where did you leave the comment? OH and I agree about the God campaign they are on. The firehouse episode was ...terrible. Honestly Chip doing a "cold" reading was more than obvious, on the guy who had considered suicide. Honestly I'm torn on the entire ghost thing as it is. Yes, I've seen and heard things I can't explain so there for I'm open to possibilites but I do not believe in Heaven or Hell. It's a bit of a mixed bag to say the least.

^ where did you leave the comment? OH and I agree about the God campaign they are on. The firehouse episode was ...terrible. Honestly Chip doing a "cold" reading was more than obvious, on the guy who had considered suicide. Honestly I'm torn on the entire ghost thing as it is. Yes, I've seen and heard things I can't explain so there for I'm open to possibilites but I do not believe in Heaven or Hell. It's a bit of a mixed bag to say the least.

\

there offical myspace page.

After last nights Im never watching it again untill they cease the public religious bullcrap from sight.

That will work. LMFAO!

Funny one of it's followers sent me a message. I sent them a message of my veiw and opinion I've yet to get a response.

Edit: Grammer

Edited by Smeagol1

What were they doing in the last one? (Hasn't seen the series)

im not religious...im actually an atheist but i have respect for people who beleive and why would you go on somebodies myspace to critize them... it seems you need to get a life...and trust me im not think skulled im a ****ing liberalists... and honesty burn people on stake? are you serious... i also practice witch crafts rituals from some people who are all earthy... just experimenting... i believe everyone one could believe with anything...unless it hurts people wich religion sometimes does... thats why i dont pick a specific one... i was just saying if your going to critize him for his christainity you should get the facts right...hes catholic...

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Feb 5, 2009 6:32 PM

your just a thick skulled fanatic if your going to use religon to the extreme! I know cases where they still got the same exact results and they weren't religious! Im sick of this god campaign bull it's no better than the crusades! why don't you go burn a cople more witchs and kill those who won't convert to the cross.

Idiots! Nouthing against you it's just this is getting rediculious! Catholic or not it's bull I spend my time watching something I like and have to listen to there bull rituals.

Regards,

Smeagol

lol what a kiss ***.

Edited by Smeagol1