Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kasai Rex

MysteryMike

It was just semantics to play along with the 'dinosaurs are birds' topic. Relax, man. :P

DC? Relax?

Do you know this guy?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catutie

• Stormcrow

• Drago

• Undeadskeptic

One problem with the surviving dino theory is the 65m years of evolution that people seem to forget. A T-rex would have changed quite a bit over that period of time, so much so that it might not even look like a T-rex any more. Yes, I'm aware that crocs haven't really changed that much, but they are a specialized predator that is extremely well suited to it's environment. Mother nature doesn't change what already works. A T-rex would be a different story, it would have had to continually adapt to an ever changing world, new environments, new prey, even new atmosphere. There's no telling what one would be like if it had survived. I doubt it would look the same as 65mya. JMO :tu:

It would look like a bird, hehe

It would look like a bird, hehe

Probably look like an Ostrich or Emu. Either that or a humming bird. :P

Probably look like an Ostrich or Emu. Either that or a humming bird. :P

Emus are scary enough, don't make them worse. :lol:

BEWARE THE CARNIVOROUS, DANGEROUS, MAN EATING.........................HUMMING BIRD ROFL :D XD

BEWARE THE CARNIVOROUS, DANGEROUS, MAN EATING.........................HUMMING BIRD ROFL :D XD

It'll be a Sci-fi Channel Original movie by this time next year.

Baww, they're not all bad. XD I kind of liked their movie Dragon Storm, the CGI was actually really nice compared to a lot of their other awfully shoddy movies.

Two words, Ebonykrow.

Alien Express.

i can picture it now. a swarm of humming birds comes into a town and kills all the people by drilling holes in them. yep exactly what scifi would do. ahhhh the beauty of stupid low budget movie that scifi produces.....:P

Two words, Ebonykrow.

Alien Express.

I IMDB'd it, had no idea what it was, rofl. But, oh god. XDD The reviews were hilarious... I didn't think the plot synopsis was true, but jeez. I didn't think their movies could get worse than that Sabertooth movie or whatever it was.

I have been sadly mistaken.

Get this. Two guys, supposed to be on top of a train going 70 miles per hour. And they're standing straight up and their hair/clothes aren't even moving in the wind.

The whole movie pretty much upholds these production values.

Get this. Two guys, supposed to be on top of a train going 70 miles per hour. And they're standing straight up and their hair/clothes aren't even moving in the wind.

The whole movie pretty much upholds these production values.

That's horrible. XD SciFi is usually not so daft, what on earth were they tripping over.

wow just get an office fan or somthing lol. you know what would be even better is if you could see a guy behind them moving the clothes rofl XD

t-rex could be an average day pigeon!!!! O_o and a raptor could be an owl!!!!!!!!!!!! O_o i never heard of this theory.

Actually T-Rex would be the eqivilant of any raptor bird. Some very early ancestors of Rex had feathers, and, unfortunenately, gout ;) .

Gout is a joint disorder, similar to arthritis, except the swelling is in the soft tissue surrounding the bones. OH, that smarts :w00t: ! According to experts the more intelligent a person is, the greater chance that they will develop gout; Benjamin Franklin, Albert Einstein were two such sufferers of the disease. B)

HAHAHA just another reason not to go to school!!!!!! rofl :w00t:

Not all carnivores are smart. Wasn't it proven that Rex had a very little brain? poor guy

a little brain doesnt mean anything. we may have big brains but we only use like 10% of it. i think if you were a predator you would have heightened senses and you could move a lot faster and a lot stealthier. if not then they would die of starvation.

DJK0320: T-rex's brain was relatively small, yes. But when you're as big and powerful as Rexy, you don't need a lot of brain power. "Yea though I walk through the Valley of the shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother****** in it."

YA t-rex feared nothing but fear itself!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: and what did you just quote drago???

The quote was originally read by me from a John Ringo book, who gave the impression it's a common military machismo line and so has no real identifiable source.

The quote was originally read by me from a John Ringo book, who gave the impression it's a common military machismo line and so has no real identifiable source.

It reminded me of Samuel L. Jackson's character in Pulp Fiction. :lol: