Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

picture and souls story - what is it?

super.superstitious

so i was watching the show called 'a haunting' today and this episode was about a picture of a man who was dead and well i didn't see the entire episode, but the beginning was about how they say that pictures take a piece of a person's soul. so maybe it's all b.s. but i was wondering what the story was? i found it captivating and now i want to know the story, but i don't feel like looking it up really.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• super.superstitious

• Radian

• Aanica

• MsKatsipoulis

Top Posters In This Topic

i found it but i don't feel like looking it up really.

it does not take much to sit on a chair and hit google :blink: Lol... :P

Edited by Ms_Katsipoulis

so i was watching the show called 'a haunting' today and this episode was about a picture of a man who was dead and well i didn't see the entire episode, but the beginning was about how they say that pictures take a piece of a person's soul. so maybe it's all b.s. but i was wondering what the story was? i found it captivating and now i want to know the story, but i don't feel like looking it up really.
I don't believe this is in any the case, you know the old horror movies just to have someone over in a country like example Brazil jungles and a archeology crew looking for treasure and there is always this one character Taking pictures...well the photographer is warned "don't take the natives picture they think it captures their soul" blah blah...I believe this is where that comes from, but on a different note I do enjoy "A Haunting" and this is supposed to based on true stories, and for this seasoned horror flick fan it still at least has the "shiver Factor" LOL...If its the episode with the soldier in the pic, she finally gets him to cross over and all is well:)

Aanica, you friendly neighborhood movie Critic.. :P

EDIT: what else my spelling..:)

Edited by Aanica

I don't believe this is in any the case, you know the old horror movies just to have someone over in a country like example Brazil jungles and a archeology crew looking for treasure and there is always this one character Taking pictures...well the photographer is warned "don't take the natives picture they think it captures their soul" blah blah...I believe this is where that comes from, but on a different note I do enjoy "A Haunting" and this is supposed to based on true stories, and for this seasoned horror flick fan it still at least has the "shiver Factor" LOL...If its the episode with the soldier in the pic, she finally gets him to cross over and all is well:)

yeah i just wanted to get an actual story on it. i love 'a haunting'! it was the one with the soldier actually. thanks for telling me what happens =] i thought that would probably be the ending, but i didn't wanna miss it all.

"pictures take a piece of a soul" never heard that one, nor do I believe it.