Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The most haunted house I've seen

Calypsis4

What I am about to tell you is a long story; a story that spanned over 1 1/2 yrs. I am not a paranormal investigator nor a 'ghostbuster', I am just the pastor of a local church who was asked to step in and help a poor family that was being terrorized by malevolant spirits. The following information is a true account of what happened in their home but I am not at liberty to divulge names and locations publicly.

In the fall of 2005 we had a new family join our congregation. They joined us even though they lived a few hundred miles away. They commuted on weekends to be with us. One evening in September of 05 they were out in their back yard taking pictures of a beautiful crescent moon between the trees both just before and just after dark. The first picture was blurry but one can make out the moon.

linked-image

Then they took this picture which seemed fairly normal also:

linked-image

They noticed that there appeared to be a couple of water droplets in the picture but the lens was clean and it was dry weather that night. The next picture blew their minds:

linked-image

I had seen a lot of orb's in photos before and I had pretty much agreed with skeptics that it always amounted to dust or vapor droplets but this couple showed me the photos they made and that the lens was clean that night. There seemed to be no explanation for it except that they began to relay to me some very strange things that were happening in their home. But little did I realize how significant that photo was because it seemed to portend evil forebodings upon the house.

In late December of that same year I received a phone call from the owner of the house and his wife and they were in a panic. They told me that 'all hell had broken loose' in the house and that things glass jars were flying through the air, plates were being smashed on the floor, chairs were overturned, and kitchen drawers and cabinets were all opening and their contents dumped on the floor. As they described these things happening I could hear the noise of it all in the background. The owner and his wife awakened their five children and gathered them all in the living room while the house was being ransacked. The children were both terrified and crying about what they were seeing around them. I could hear what sounded like a man walking in heavy boots from upstairs but the owner told me he searched upstairs and there was no one there.

I went into prayer with them over the phone and we prayed most of the night for the attack to stop. At abruptly 5 PM everything suddently went quiet. But the house had been ransacked and many items were broken.

So I drove to their town and took my Bible with me to help out in any way I could. When I arrived there the owners wife and children were all outside the house in the maxi-van. They were so terrified of what was happening that they would not go in the house. But I persuaded the owners wife to go with me to investigate what was going on. Mind you, these were poor Christian folks who knew nothing about the occult and they didn't have a clue about what we found inside. I noticed through a small basement window that one could see candle lights on the basement floor so we immediately investigated the basement first and this is what we found:

linked-image

Actually, the very first five-pointed star we found was green with candles on the points. I immediately put out the candles and kicked them aside. Then we painted over the star with white paint. The owners wife asked me how that star and candles got there and what it meant. I told her I didn't know for sure but that it was meant to bring a curse. This was just the beginning of what seemed to me like World War IV of the spirit realm. (more coming)

Oh my god i hope they are ok. I would personally get out of the house until the spirits or deamons are casted out from it for good

Edited by Falt2142

Not long after we painted over the green star on the basement floor I began to see what the owners had told me about the house. Obects were thrown, things overturned for no apparent reason. Strange noises, voices, and candles lit by themselves in front of us. There was writing on the bathroom mirrors but it was always backwards and always with some warning, threat, or cursing.

linked-image

It says, "I'm watching" and the messages were written in all colors of a filmy substance that vanished once we touched it. We never could get it analyzed. During this early stage of the conflict the owners wife and her sister-in-law were in the basement washing clothes. As they were both bent over to pick up more clothing to insert in the washer they both heard a 'whoosh' & 'thud' over their heads. They stood up only to see this...about one foot above the washing machine and stuck in a solid stone wall:

linked-image

They looked behind them and saw nothing. There was no one there to throw that knife, the largest butcher knife from their kitchen. The picture that the knife is sticking through was not on the wall previously to the incident.

But that was not the only time that knife was thrown in the house. Once I had to pull the owners wife off the kitchen door frame because she had been pushed up against it by an unseen force and literally nailed through the collar of her clothing with the same knife. I saw this happen from about 12 feet away. One moment she was cooking at the stove and the next she was nailed to the wall. There is no way she could have done that herself.

Well, it wasn't too hard to figure out that we were dealing with devils, the kind of which are mentioned in many places in the Bible. So I prayed with the owners many times that the Lord would eliminate them from the house and from influencing family members who were being tempted to get invovled in occult things. We found 78 tarot cards that had been scattered throughout the house and many of them had to be fished out of hidden panels and even inside the walls. Here is just one of the cards:

linked-image

This card and several others like it were so old they had yellowed and it appears that they were made in the late 1800's, which is the approximate period of time their three story house itself was built. More to come.

Oh my god i hope they are ok. I would personally get out of the house until the spirits or deamons are casted out from it for good

To answer your question: the family is doing fine. The house was cleansed by God's power through the Bible and now sits quietly. The owners put it up for sale last month after having moved to our town to be close to us.

Have a nice day.

Well I think this is one of the most interesting posts we have ever had while I have been here, I think you are telling the truth, i hope you will continue.

In April of 2005 the conflict in the house went through a crescendo of supernatural activity. I saw things I had only seen in books or movies. Now I began to realize that although Hollywood embellishes things (like in the Amityville house) that there was a great deal of truth to the claims of those who personally experienced the poltergeist/hauntings.

linked-image

The owner of the house with a photo of something that we believe was a spiritual presence. He was being personally harrassed by a spirit at the time this picture was taken. It was the largest and brightest of the orbs we experienced.

In our search for the tarot cards, there were many times the Lord would force the devils to 'cough up' the cards and they would cause them to materialize near us on many occasions. This happened so frequently that I attempted to get it recorded on video. It was a terribly frustrating effort but I did manage to finally get one. The following video clip reveals my effort to do this. We moved room by room through the house and we were continually experiencing the materialization of the tarot cards. The last part of the clip is in the basement where I managed to catch one forming in mid-air. I didn't immediately realize that I had caught one in the process of materialization.

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h106/Mar...tarotsearch.flv

Below is a still of the card materializing with my index finger upon it:

linked-image

The card came out of thin air about five feet in front of me. The owner and his daughter were to my right and his wife was several feet behind me. It materialized about six feet off the floot. In the background one can see the furnace on the right, two rotating floor fans next to it, chairs in the background and the back wall of the basement. More coming.

Well I think this is one of the most interesting posts we have ever had while I have been here, I think you are telling the truth, i hope you will continue.

Thank you very much. This was such a hard experience for all of us. Altogether, fifteen people witnessed the supernatural activity in the house. The poor family was finally victorious in the matter but they pulled through with flying colors and now, 3yrs later, they await the sale of a now quiet house.

I am only about half way through the story and it tells like some kind of storybook tale or horror fiction novel. Some of what we experienced brought us to new levels of reality about the unseen world that surrounds us.

Have a nice day..

The owners wife began having nightmares about walking a certain path in life. Her path was interrupted by a red fox who called himself 'Halitt'. He harrassed her, insulted her, and tormented her in the dreams. But we began to notice that it was more than just a dream for this spirit began to leave messages in the mirrors and even wrote his name on occasion. She told me that she could see 'Halitt' at times and that he pulled her hair out in strands, hit her, kicked her, and once pushed her part way down the stairs to the basement.

During the peak of the conflict we found another star (with candles lighted) on the basement floor. The owner got another picture of this:

linked-image

But as we examined the picture we noticed a reflection in the knife blade. We did a close-up of that reflection:

linked-image

'Halitt' the fox is on the far left in the reflection. His upper right ear, face, shoulders & chest, and legs are seen. Other spirits that the owners wife told me she had been enabled to see appear in the photo but we do not know their names. Then we made a close-up of the close-up:

linked-image

The horrid nature of those awful wretches became evident by the blow-up of the reflection.

Then there was the matter of the white lights that appeared during our recording of the tarot cards in the basement. My tone of voice sounds bad in this but I was being quite frustrated in my attempts to document the supernatural acts all around us Watch closely for the strange white lights. There are two of them along with a voice that whispers "excuse me". None of us said that. We don't know who did.

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h106/Mar...explanation.flv

More coming.

So let me get this straight...

-They shown you a clean lens on their and said they didn't clean it?

-Stuff (such as cards) are appearing in rooms? I wish I had a ghost that could summon money for me!

-This card "appeared" off camera from the top left side from where the camera man is standing onto the floor? What is to say a skeptic to say the cameraman through the card.

I'm sorry there's a lot of hype in this story.

I bet 5 bucks that i would find finger prints on that knife of the owners and the cameraman before they "found" it.

Sorry, but maybe if you read up on the occult you would realize that stars and tarot cards have nothing to do with evil spirits. Your story is interesting but some stuff seems far fetched to me, are you suggesting a spirit wrote those messages and painted the stars? If not and you believe a human painted and wrote them, how would they not be discovered doing so?

Edited by SkullofBears

In the fall, the conflict seemed to go to an almost unbelievable level of preternatural phenomena. The owner and his wife received a strange package in the mail with no return address. Upon opening it they found this occult pendant inside:

linked-image

later, the owners wife observed this same pendant levitating in their downstairs bathroom.

linked-image

I told the owners wife to get pictures of it from every angle possible. She got about six. Here is the straight on view:

linked-image

And below is yet another view:

linked-image

After she had gotten all the pictures we thought necessary I commanded the spirit to let go of the pendant and it fell into the sink. Here it is seconds later:

linked-image

In the fall, the conflict seemed to go to an almost unbelievable level of preternatural phenomena. The owner and his wife received a strange package in the mail with no return address. Upon opening it they found this occult pendant inside:

linked-image

later, the owners wife observed this same pendant levitating in their downstairs bathroom.

linked-image

I told the owners wife to get pictures of it from every angle possible. She got about six. Here is the straight on view:

linked-image

And below is yet another view:

linked-image

After she had gotten all the pictures we thought necessary I commanded the spirit to let go of the pendant and it fell into the sink. Here it is seconds later:

linked-image

Damn that is just really something, wtf...

So let me get this straight...

-They shown you a clean lens on their and said they didn't clean it?

Didn't say that. Please read the account again.

-Stuff (such as cards) are appearing in rooms? I wish I had a ghost that could summon money for me!

No money appeared through the tarot cards. Where did you get that idea?

-This card "appeared" off camera from the top left side from where the camera man is standing onto the floor? What is to say a skeptic to say the cameraman through the card.

I'm sorry there's a lot of hype in this story.

No, it's all true. I have 15 witnesses to all, most, or some of it. The skeptics have none. It's all the truth as is and I fully intend to post the video testimony of the witnesses later.

I bet 5 bucks that i would find finger prints on that knife of the owners and the cameraman before they "found" it.

Then bet. You would lose.

linked-image

But as we examined the picture we noticed a reflection in the knife blade. We did a close-up of that reflection:

linked-image

'Halitt' the fox is on the far left in the reflection. His upper right ear, face, shoulders & chest, and legs are seen. Other spirits that the owners wife told me she had been enabled to see appear in the photo but we do not know their names. Then we made a close-up of the close-up:

linked-image

The horrid nature of those awful wretches became evident by the blow-up of the reflection.

I see absolutely nothing, sorry. This claim is quite absurd.

I find it all rather interesting.

I think there may be some bologna going on though too. I wonder if we are being bamboozled here.

But it is interesting.

I think the tarot cards are a nice touch. As are the pentagrams. I'm just not quite buying it.

Damn that is just really something, wtf...

Too bad there is no picture showing the entire pendant without it being on the edge of photos, that leaves room for manipulation.

Edited by SkullofBears

Im finding this all very fascinating, not sure what to believe but a brilliant read. Will give feedback when the story is finished :P

Sorry, but maybe if you read up on the occult you would realize that stars and tarot cards have nothing to do with evil spirits. Your story is interesting but some stuff seems far fetched to me, are you suggesting a spirit wrote those messages and painted the stars? If not and you believe a human painted and wrote them, how would they not be discovered doing so?

I have studied the occult for over thirty years. Those items bring evil spirits who deceive those who utilize them into thinking that they are 'freindly' and will grant their requests. They are demonic spirits as mentioned in the Bible. All divination is contrary to the Bible. Believers in Christ are warned not to get invovled in occult activity because of the deception and oppression that comes of it.

Yes, I am saying that the painted five-point stars and lighted candles were done by the evil spirits in the house. Had it been done by humans we would have caught them easily in a short time for there is almost no way to get into that basement without going through the house. On one occasion we had no sooner painted over a another star with white paint than we turned to look back from our way out the door of the basement and yet there was another fully painted star with lighted candles. All of this had to take place in only seconds.

linked-image

One can see that by this point of the conflict, we had painted over many five pointed stars.

Welcome to the forum :).

What ages were the children in this family? How long had they lived in this house before these things started happening? Did you ever determine the exact moment or event when it began? I mean, when did this sequence of events get it's foothold in the door to start? What reason did these spirits give for some right to attack them there? Did anyone else live with the family, like a relative or boarder? How old was that person (if there was one)?

thank you,

NS

Im almost certain i see a string attached at the top of the the pendant ?? (reflection in the mirror)

post-79405-1232646983_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ms_Katsipoulis

Can a ghost actually physically paint like that (referring to the star) :huh:

I have studied the occult for over thirty years. Those items bring evil spirits who deceive those who utilize them into thinking that they are 'freindly' and will grant their requests. They are demonic spirits as mentioned in the Bible. All divination is contrary to the Bible. Believers in Christ are warned not to get invovled in occult activity because of the deception and oppression that comes of it.

Yes, I am saying that the painted five-point stars and lighted candles were done by the evil spirits in the house. Had it been done by humans we would have caught them easily in a short time for there is almost no way to get into that basement without going through the house. On one occasion we had no sooner painted over a another star with white paint than we turned to look back from our way out the door of the basement and yet there was another fully painted star with lighted candles. All of this had to take place in only seconds.

linked-image

One can see that by this point of the conflict, we had painted over many five pointed stars

Christianity

Christ as a Pentagram, from Valeriano Bolzani's Hieroglyphica (Basel, 1556)

The pentagram is used as a Christian symbol for the five senses,[12] and if the letters S, A, L, V, and S are inscribed in the points, it can be taken as a symbol of health (from Latin salus).[citation needed]

Medieval Christians believed it to symbolise the five wounds of Christ. The pentagram was believed to protect against witches and demons.[13]

The pentagram figured in a heavily symbolic Arthurian romance:[13] it appears on the shield of Sir Gawain in the 14th century poem Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. As the poet explains, the five points of the star each have five meanings: they represent the five senses, the five fingers, the five wounds of Christ,[14] the five joys that Mary had of Jesus (the Annunciation, the Nativity, the Resurrection, the Ascension, and the Assumption), and the five virtues of knighthood which Gawain hopes to embody: noble generosity, fellowship, purity, courtesy, and compassion.

Most Christians, probably due to their misinterpretation of symbols used by ceremonial magicians, came to associate it with Satanism and subsequently rejected the symbol sometime in the twentieth century.[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagram

Spirits painting pentagrams, sorry that is just ridiculous.

Too bad there is no picture showing the entire pendant without it being on the edge of photos, that leaves room for manipulation.

There is no manipulation or special effects in the photos I am posting. The owners wife was not a photographer and what you see is as it was the night she took them. She has long since that time established her truthfulness and credibility and she has bodily scars from the conflict that bears the hallmark of that truthfulness. That will come later.

Below is another angle of the same pendant. It is actully closer than it looks to the viewer and its reflection is right at the edge of the mirror just barely out of view. .

linked-image