Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The rest of the story...

Calypsis4

Greetings once again. Yesterday was a busy day but I can see that there were some people who were up all night in an effort to discredit what I posted, so I will answer some lingering questions first.

1. It is true that I have posted my information on other webites; in fact, quite a few of them. I have been removed from two of them. One accused my helpers and I of being sockpuppets and the other I asked to be removed because the attitude of the moderators was so abrasive. Quite to the contrary, the moderators here have been very kind and actually quite pleasant.

2. Why my personal identity could or should be revealed by those who differ with me is not a violation of the board rules?

3. I told one of the moderators that I am prepared to give him/her my phone number, that of my helper Ccatt, and even video the computer system that we have here to establish what we operate with. One computer in my home (dial-up) and four other computers in my office and an apartment next door to my house that are all operating off the same broadband line. The problems we have had in establishing that we are all different people and not just one person has been a real problem but I am willing to go to great lengths to establish that fact.

4. I did not go off line last night, at least not voluntarily. My computer shut down inexplicably at one point but I went right back on line. My helper Ccatt, came on line during that time. She lives 1,200 miles from us and any contact that the moderators wish to have with the two of us will reveal by the area codes that we are not the same person. I can even video record us and/or post pictures to the moderators.

5. I have videotaped about fifteen different people who were involved in the haunting of the house. I did this personally last spring. I gave each person a nickname and did not reveal their faces. The reason being that I did not want to bring a firestorm of controversy down on their heads nor turn this place into a media circus. I also wished to avoid the attraction of stalkers.

6. I will go the distance to establish what I said. Every single statement that I have made about the once-haunted-house was true.

If I have made a mistake then I will correct it. So far, I have detected only one mistake and that was already mentioned in this post.

7. I don't mind those who are skeptical. I mind those who (like those who stayed up all night!) are attempting to debunk the truth about what I hve said and will not even consider the evidence and testimonies that I have posted. I have a LOT more.

Now, what say you? Shall I move on?

Edited by Calypsis4

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaggieDruydess

• Calypsis4

• Vampwitchenstein

• Queenofthefairies

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes move on I'm desperate to hear what else has happened I'm not sure what I believe tbh I know there are some strange things in this world but I know I do not believe in god or the devil. ( I have full respect for those who do as long as they show me equal respect in my thinking )

Im sure Im not the only one who wants to hear the rest of this tale.

go ahead. i think most people are skeptical because so many people lie and make up huge stories on the internet and especially sites like this. there's no evidence that you could possibly ever give that is gonna make people believe. it's basically something someone has to witness for themselves to believe. but your story seems pretty popular.

Yes move on I'm desperate to hear what else has happened I'm not sure what I believe tbh I know there are some strange things in this world but I know I do not believe in god or the devil. ( I have full respect for those who do as long as they show me equal respect in my thinking )

Im sure Im not the only one who wants to hear the rest of this tale.

Thank you very much for being so open minded.

So...we move on!

So what is up with the lady with the Wiccan gear? What is your agenda, judging from the research I did, you have one. I just want to hear it from your own mouth.

Welcome back. I was disappointed that the last thread was closed before you could respond. That was kind of unfair. Anyway, I am glad you can continue. I did ask you a legitimate question in the last thread that was overlooked so I will sum it up it here.

"Welcome to the forum Calypsis. It is certainly an interesting story. I will reserve my judgment until I have seen more evidence. I was just wondering what is it you wish to achieve by posting the story to our forum. There must be a reason you woke up and decided to bring this to us today. There are plenty of other venues like help from other churches and actual paranormal investigators. It kind of seems a little odd for a clergyman to seek help from an online forum and not from within the church. I am just curious as to your motives."

"There is a motive behind every action. I am simply curious as to yours. It kind of seems like an odd way to share considering most churches, that I know of, like to keep their issues private unless it is a ploy to convert some lost soles. As are others, I am also curious to know your denomination. It think it is relevant to the story."

In a nutshell, what do you hope to gain by posting your story. You already know the kind of response you received, is it worth it to continue, and why?

Well I am glad and yes kudos to you my new friend!! cant wait to hear the rest! this is very exciting cant wait to read more..:)

So what is up with the lady with the Wiccan gear? What is your agenda, judging from the research I did, you have one. I just want to hear it from your own mouth.

What Wiccan gear? What are you talking about?

No one here is involved in the occult.

What Wiccan gear? What are you talking about?

No one here is involved in the occult.

The lady wearing the robe, standing by the tree. The one that is linked from that poem, which has come from your aol account

Welcome back. I was disappointed that the last thread was closed before you could respond. That was kind of unfair. Anyway, I am glad you can continue. I did ask you a legitimate question in the last thread that was overlooked so I will sum it up it here.

In a nutshell, what do you hope to gain by posting your story. You already know the kind of response you received, is it worth it to continue, and why?

Nothing for myself. I hope what I post is helpful to those who are likewise terrorized by evil spirits who might be encouraged to know that there is a solution to their problem. You just can't imagine the level of terror such people live in. Fear rules their lives every single day. The family I helped saw victory and anyone who will trust in the Lord with the kind of faith they had will see the same results.

Have a nice day.

Now back to work on the next part of the story.

Greetings once again. Yesterday was a busy day but I can see that there were some people who were up all night in an effort to discredit what I posted, so I will answer some lingering questions first.

1. It is true that I have posted my information on other webites; in fact, quite a few of them. I have been removed from two of them. One accused my helpers and I of being sockpuppets and the other I asked to be removed because the attitude of the moderators was so abrasive. Quite to the contrary, the moderators here have been very kind and actually quite pleasant.

Yes, the moderators here are quite decent and fair.

2. Why my personal identity could or should be revealed by those who differ with me is not a violation of the board rules?

Actually, I apologise for that. I have no excuse, on my part. I should have checked the board rules first before I posted anything I found.

3. I told one of the moderators that I am prepared to give him/her my phone number, that of my helper Ccatt, and even video the computer system that we have here to establish what we operate with. One computer in my home (dial-up) and four other computers in my office and an apartment next door to my house that are all operating off the same broadband line. The problems we have had in establishing that we are all different people and not just one person has been a real problem but I am willing to go to great lengths to establish that fact.

If you have friends and witnesses that want to join to back you up, then that might help bolster your claims. I am fairly sure that not all of them will be living and posting from your home/computer network.

4. I did not go off line last night, at least not voluntarily. My computer shut down inexplicably at one point but I went right back on line. My helper Ccatt, came on line during that time. She lives 1,200 miles from us and any contact that the moderators wish to have with the two of us will reveal by the area codes that we are not the same person. I can even video record us and/or post pictures to the moderators.

That's not necessary. Should the moderators feel they need to check, they will do so via the IP addresses at the time of posts.

5. I have videotaped about fifteen different people who were involved in the haunting of the house. I did this personally last spring. I gave each person a nickname and did not reveal their faces. The reason being that I did not want to bring a firestorm of controversy down on their heads nor turn this place into a media circus. I also wished to avoid the attraction of stalkers.

That also won't be necessary. Since some photos you posted are dated 2005, making videos a few years later from the witnesses will not go over well as proof, unfortunately.

6. I will go the distance to establish what I said. Every single statement that I have made about the one-haunted-house was true.

If I have made a mistake then I will correct it. So far, I have detected only one mistake and that was already mentioned in this post.

7. I don't mind those who are skeptical. I mind those who (like those who stayed up all night!) are attempting to debunk the truth about what I hve said and will not even consider the evidence and testimonies that I have posted. I have a LOT more.

Once again, I apologise for my part in the 'debunking', in which I broke the rules. That won't happen again, on my part. However, people did consider your evidence; most simply didn't believe it.

Now, what say you? Shall I move on?

That's entirely up to you.

edited for typos

Edited by rassy

The previous thread was closed because it had become too personal and had brought issues from other forums over to this one. In the interests of avoiding that from happening again lets please concentrate on the story and experiences being posted, not on the background or personal details of the individual posting them. This is a discussion forum, not the Spanish Inquisition, members are not required to give out personal information when posting about their experiences.

Calypsis I think your best bet here would be to post a summary of your story to get everyone up to speed.

The lady wearing the robe, standing by the tree. The one that is linked from that poem, which has come from your aol account

That was my wife, a believer in Jesus Christ as I am. I bought that robe for her as a Christmas gift several yrs ago. I purchased it from a secular catalogue. It has nothing to do with the occult.

The previous thread was closed because it had become too personal and had brought issues from other forums over to this one. In the interests of avoiding that from happening again lets please concentrate on the story and experiences being posted, not on the background or personal details of the individual posting them. This is a discussion forum, not the Spanish Inquisition, members are not required to give out personal information when posting about their experiences.

Calypsis I think your best bet here would be to post a summary of your story to get everyone up to speed.

Sorry

About two years ago I gathered several of my witnesses and made a video of the people involved in our supernatural battle. I did not reveal their faces and gave them each a nickname. I referred to myself as 'Martyrs55' which was a name I took on another website. Most of the people sitting about the table have been with me for 18 yrs or longer.

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h106/Mar...ssespart2-1.flv

As you heard, there were other details about the matter I had not mentioned before but they were worth noting.

We were confronted with a spirit called 'Horus' who harrassed us also. He is apparently equal to the same 'god' of the ancient Egyptians and was known by them as the son of Osiris. He left his mark also.

linked-image

More coming.

That was my wife, a believer in Jesus Christ as I am. I bought that robe for her as a Christmas gift several yrs ago. I purchased it from a secular catalogue. It has nothing to do with the occult.

Hi Calypsis4,

I would say from this point on you should avoid defending yourself with these people, and just post your accounts. I am very interested in hearing more, and even If I think personally that some of your story is hard to believe I will keep it to myself. As we know your story is very far from the norm, but I think that’s why we all joined UM in the first place.

So even if someone on this board comes at you like a Immature Junior High kid on the playground, just ignore it and keep posting your accounts! I find them very interesting and would like to hear more!

O.k., I am being serious here, so there was one demon who looked like Lucas from Underworld, and another one named Horus? Or do I have stuff mixed up? I'm confused.

I just wanted to throw a couple things out there.

1. The demon fox, In Japanese folk lore is called a Kitsune. They are benevolent creatures and sometimes guardians of honorable families.

2. Horus' story in ancient Egyptian mythos is almost identical to the story of Jesus.

My gut feeling about this whole story is very bad, but I will reserve final judgement until the end. I just wish the bashing of other faiths in your story could be left out. IE: Diviniation = evil, pagans= evil, etc, etc, etc.

As granny used to say;

"Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate."

Edited by MaggieDruydess

Hi Calypsis4,

I would say from this point on you should avoid defending yourself with these people, and just post your accounts. I am very interested in hearing more, and even If I think personally that some of your story is hard to believe I will keep it to myself. As we know your story is very far from the norm, but I think that’s why we all joined UM in the first place.

So even if someone on this board comes at you like a Immature Junior High kid on the playground, just ignore it and keep posting your accounts! I find them very interesting and would like to hear more!

Well said Sho Sho !

Is it at all possible to tell this story without preaching, so as it doesn't step on other faiths toes. I think that would be fair to everyone, and people wouldn't be so turned off. I also think this is a reasonable request.

Is it at all possible to tell this story without preaching, so as it doesn't step on other faiths toes. I think that would be fair to everyone, and people wouldn't be so turned off. I also think this is a reasonable request.

Yes, that would be nice. And it might even make it easier for the OP to learn something new from someone different.

Edited by MaggieDruydess

Hi Calypsis, Welcome back. :tu:

Im happy to see you have started another thread to continue your story, I was disappointed to see the other thread had been closed. I just want to say for the record, I was one of the those "people" replying often last night, I was not up all night purposely debunking your story as you said previously, I am in a different time zone called South Africa, Im on this website every evening and your story caught my attention and with all the replies and attention your story was getting it kind of got addictive after a while... :P

Again Welcome back :tu:

I just wanted to throw a couple things out there.

1. The demon fox, In Japanese folk lore is called a Kitsune. They are benevolent creatures and sometimes guardians of honorable families.

2. Horus' story in ancient Egyptian mythos is almost identical to the story of Jesus.

My gut feeling about this whole story is very bad, but I will reseve final judgement until the end. I just wish the bashing of other faiths in your story could be left out. IE: Diviniation = evil, pagans= evil, etc, etc, etc.

As granny used to say;

"Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate."

The demon fox was not benevolant. It pulled her hair out several strands at a time and tripped her down the stairwell to the basement. He was vile.

Horus and Jesus are not the same. Jesus arose from the dead. Horus is a false god.

Going on with the story: below is another video clip of the real people involved in the conflict. Two of them I am talking to long distance who can verify the truthfulness of the account. I referred to myself as 'Martyr's55' which was my name on another website from a few years back. The other people were given nicknames and their faces not revealed...for obvious reasons.

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h106/Mar...ernatural-2.flv

But it was not all darkness and gloom through the ordeal. There were moments that were quite exhilarating. We found this symbol imprinted on the ceiling post in the basement.

linked-image

We wondered why the devils would give a symbol that seemed to portend a blessing rather than a curse. But we were soon to find out. Every time this symbol appeared the imprint of a monarch butterfly also appeared on the arm of one of the ladies who was helping us. Immediately we were treated to something delightful (money came unexpectedly, phone calls from friends with good news, etc). One one occasion as I was counseling one of the ladies through a difficult time while we were standing next to a river near my house we looked down and saw seven monarch butterflies togrther on the grass. She bent down and put her index finger next to one of them and it came on her finger and stayed with her for quite awhile. Her depression left her and she was full of smiles. Within moments I spotted another butterfly imprint on her arm. And like the other times, good things happened that encouraged all of us. We all regard those moments as encouragement from the Lord.

linked-image

linked-image

In this we felt God's love for us and that He was going to carry the family through the darkness.

"Yeah, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, thou art with me..." Psalm 23:4