Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The rest of the story...

Calypsis4

they were referring to him preaching because they think he has an ulterior motive of trying to convert people and that's against forum rules.

myself, i don't care. if it was up to me people could say anything they want but alas, it's not up to me.

Well if that is really what he is doing then he should STOP! because this is not the place for it. But I have yet to see a thing to make me think he is trying to convert anyone to anything.

And if that’s what he is really doing, he is doing a poor job, because I doubt any "Normal" thinking person would move to God because of anything he has posted on this forum.

I think some people are just getting petty and are trying to put him in his place because he said he is a Pastor of some sort. It’s getting a little Junior High in here! :rolleyes:

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaggieDruydess

• Calypsis4

• Vampwitchenstein

• Queenofthefairies

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well he does seem to preach a bit, but like i said, it doesn't bother me. but the mods don't like preaching and they make the rules and they tell him to stop but he refuses to. haha, why am i getting myself into this?

Let me be more specific for you. Since you are playing semantics.

I’m talking about when it comes to other people’s religion. You can worship a toilet seat, or devil for all I care. But I am so sick of offensive things being said about Christians on this forum all the time. Keep it to yourself. If I have to keep my beliefs to myself it should be the same for EVERYONE! Even if you don’t agree with someones beliefs its not your place to tell me or anyone else they are wrong.

I would not have been offended had my Factual data reguarding Kitsune and the story of Horus been met with aggressive retort. Also calling any other god 'False" IS preaching.

I never once told him faith was wrong, but he he stated that Horus was a false god, telling anyone who beleives different they are wrong. That is preaching.

I wasn't intending to start a fight at all, just throwing some objective data out there. I've been in the feild over 20 years, i'm not totally ignorant, I've workd with Christians, Jews, Athiests, Agnostics, Satanists and Spiritualists and NEVER been treated with such disrespect.

It was not so much What the OP said, but How it was said, In a totally disrespectful way.

You reap what you sow, this whole thread is a perfect example of that.

and i have a prediction, this whole mess will soon be closed

no actual evidence was presented. just some people that were obviously rehearsed on what to say in interviews and led by the "priest" or whatever.

Edited by Lord*Kur

Okay. I don't ever say anything in this forum, but I have a few questions. Hello everyone! I love this website!!!

What does all of this have to do with the cards and the board? You said that the cards were very old, how old was the board? Who did you take the cards to who said they were old?

Maybe I missed something, but all of this stopped when you found ALL OF the cards, then the board and then when a new baby was brought in the house?

Answer: The cards we believe were made in the late 1800's. The Ouija board we don't know.

I said the cards were 'old', so old they were yellowed and dingy looking.

It all came to an end when we found every occult object in the house and prayed for the spirit associated with those occult objects were destroyed. We played cat n' mouse with the devils for months trying to locate them all. On some occasions, we found things that turned up missing. They simply vanished on us and reappeared elsewhere in the house. Those were frustrating moments, but we finally rounded all of them up and got rid of them according to Acts 19:11-19.

Thanks. Have a nice evening.

and i have a prediction, this whole mess will soon be closed

no actual evidence was presented. just some people that were obviously rehearsed on what to say in interviews and led by the "priest" or whatever.

OHH evidence was presented but people are being sceptical :rolleyes: sometimes this board makes me laugh :)

<QueenoftheFairies>

Answer: The cards we believe were made in the late 1800's. The Ouija board we don't know.

I said the cards were 'old', so old they were yellowed and dingy looking.

It all came to an end when we found every occult object in the house and prayed for the spirit associated with those occult objects were destroyed. We played cat n' mouse with the devils for months trying to locate them all. On some occasions, we found things that turned up missing. They simply vanished on us and reappeared elsewhere in the house. Those were frustrating moments, but we finally rounded all of them up and got rid of them according to Acts 19:11-19.

Thanks. Have a nice evening.

Can i point out one thing, I wouldn't deam Tarot cards as being part of the occult (i could be wrong) but they have nothing to do with devil-worshipping. :)

<QueenoftheFairies>

I agree that this one will be shut down soon! I think this entire subject is silly and its making people slap happy.

TGIF...I need a drink!!! :yes:

OHH evidence was presented but people are being sceptical :rolleyes: sometimes this board makes me laugh :)

<QueenoftheFairies>

well boards with no skeptics really make me laugh. haha if you notice on boards like that the stories just keep getting sillier and sillier until every single person on the board can practically fly.

<QueenoftheFairies>

Notice the perception level of most of the skeptics (most, not all): "no actual evidence was presented. just some people that were obviously rehearsed on what to say in interviews and led by the "priest" or whatever."

I am not a priest. I am not even Catholic.

A mountain of evidence was presented but the skeptics arbitrarily (& unjustly) declare that there was none.

I am going to try this once more. Sir I have said nothing against you your what you beleve to have happened. I am however trying to get answers to my first question and the questions I added when I reasked the question. This is my third post on this entire board so there is no way I could have said anything against you because all 3 of my post on this board are on this thread trying to get an answer from you about the incadent you said happened. It seems although you say you will answer questions from people are not makeing accaution and call you a lier, well Sir I have done neather yet you will not answer my questions and contune to reply to the ones who do say such things. Why is that? I will not retype my question as I am tried of typing it you can look back and answer if you like.

<QueenoftheFairies>

Nothing wrong with being skeptical, but even still that does not mean we should disrespct each other. Some people get defensive when they are questioned, but still, no need for aggressivness.

Can i point out one thing, I wouldn't deam Tarot cards as being part of the occult (i could be wrong) but they have nothing to do with devil-worshipping. :)

<QueenoftheFairies>

Well, dear friend, you have the freedom to use them if you wish.

Not me. I know what is behind them.

I am going to try this once more. Sir I have said nothing against you your what you beleve to have happened. I am however trying to get answers to my first question and the questions I added when I reasked the question. This is my third post on this entire board so there is no way I could have said anything against you because all 3 of my post on this board are on this thread trying to get an answer from you about the incadent you said happened. It seems although you say you will answer questions from people are not makeing accaution and call you a lier, well Sir I have done neather yet you will not answer my questions and contune to reply to the ones who do say such things. Why is that? I will not retype my question as I am tried of typing it you can look back and answer if you like.

Perhaps I just missed you. Sorry. There are a lot of posts and I can't keep up with all of them.

Let me take the time to find your posts and perhaps I can answer you.

Have a nice evening.

Nothing wrong with being skeptical, but even still that does not mean we should disrespct each other. Some people get defensive when they are questioned, but still, no need for aggressivness.

i'm not being angry or anything, originally i wasn't going to post on this subject but i had to after reading some of the posts from other board members that i found rude and offensive to the OP. i'm not sure if anything happened or not, but we could be respectful as you put it and actually listen to what he has to say first.

Well, dear friend, you have the freedom to use them if you wish.

Not me. I know what is behind them

There is nothing 'evil' behind it and believe it or not alot of traditons today and some holidays that are claimed from chritianity were originally pagan. :)

you have the right to believe in what you believe in, yes there are good spirits and bad ones, but sometimes its all imaginary. :)

<QueenoftheFairies>

i'm actually tempted to believe the guy. but i don't even care enough to take a stance. the whole thing was probably his fault because demons probably follow him around like goslings to a goose and he brought them over to the house.

i'm not being angry or anything, originally i wasn't going to post on this subject but i had to after reading some of the posts from other board members that i found rude and offensive to the OP. i'm not sure if anything happened or not, but we could be respectful as you put it and actually listen to what he has to say first.

Oh I know hun, that was not directed at you, just a general comment, and I know the OP did not start with the negativeity, not intentionally. Like I said, it's not whats said so much as how it is said and I have a bad habit of picking up vibes from what people write. There was no original, intentional hostility intended, but once it started it kinda snow balled and the whole "turn the other cheek thing" never happened.

You know the old saying;

"He who throws mud looses ground"

i was just trying to be helpful!!!

I'M sure you were :)

<Queenofthefairies>

Oh I know hun, that was not directed at you, just a general comment, and I know the OP did not start with the negativeity, not intentionally. Like I said, it's not whats said so much as how it is said and I have a bad habit of picking up vibes from what people write. There was no original, intentional hostility intended, but once it started it kinda snow balled and the whole "turn the other cheek thing" never happened.

You know the old saying;

"He who throws mud looses ground"

It's alright, i wasn't meaning to direct that at you either, but sometimes i just can't help myself :) yes something has happened on this thread.

<QueenOfTheFairies>