Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The story of the haunted house was true

CCatt

I wish to affirm that what Calypsis4 said about the ‘most haunted house I’ve seen’ was true and accurate.

I visited Randy64 and his family on more than one occasion when all of the activity in the house was going on. Although I didn't see as much of the activity as his family and Calypsis4 did, I saw a great deal of it. ALL of the evidence that Calypsis4 presented was true. Everything stated by the witnesses in the video was also true. Calypsis4 provided much more evidence than most people do. I have known him for many years (since we were kids) and he is always adamant about telling the truth.

Calypsis4 posted a picture of my granddaughter. There was no camera strap on the camera the picture was taken with. It was taken with a disposable camera---the kind in the little box. There was no strap that could have gotten in the picture.

The rejection of what he posted was so harsh and so strong that Calypsis4 decided to answer people privately before he logged off. There were no 'chosen ones' for the PM's. He answered some who accepted and others who rejected his account. Calypsis4 got hate mail from some of the posters for days after he logged off last Sat. evening.

More than one moderator, including the owner/administrator, urged Calypsis4 to go ahead and finish his story and ignore the critics. He left off some very pertinent details of the story because other moderators gave him so much resistance with warnings about 'preaching'. He did not preach, he gave short answers to questions and yet he did not hide his beliefs about the account. He couldn't do that and give a true picture of how the family gained the victory in the end of things. The story had a happy ending and it continues to this day, but all the critics ignored that fact.

There are more details to the story that Calypsis4 could give about what happened but when he got so much opposition he decided to not give them. One of us who remain on the board could potentially post the rest of the pictures and give more details about the story but that won't happen unless the administrator apologizes for the way the board treated Calypsis4 & Randy64.

Below is the tomb of the Weeping Angels which is in the cemetery across the street from the house. It figured into the story very heavily.

linked-image

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• have2know

• Saru

• bishka

• CCatt

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish to affirm that what Calypsis4 said about the ‘most haunted house I’ve seen’ was true and accurate.

I visited Randy64 and his family on more than one occasion when all of the activity in the house was going on. Although I didn't see as much of the activity as his family and Calypsis4 did, I saw a great deal of it. ALL of the evidence that Calypsis4 presented was true. Everything stated by the witnesses in the video was also true. Calypsis4 provided much more evidence than most people do. I have known him for many years (since we were kids) and he is always adamant about telling the truth.

Calypsis4 posted a picture of my granddaughter. There was no camera strap on the camera the picture was taken with. It was taken with a disposable camera---the kind in the little box. There was no strap that could have gotten in the picture.

The rejection of what he posted was so harsh and so strong that Calypsis4 decided to answer people privately before he logged off. There were no 'chosen ones' for the PM's. He answered some who accepted and others who rejected his account. Calypsis4 got hate mail from some of the posters for days after he logged off last Sat. evening.

More than one moderator, including the owner/administrator, urged Calypsis4 to go ahead and finish his story and ignore the critics. He left off some very pertinent details of the story because other moderators gave him so much resistance with warnings about 'preaching'. He did not preach, he gave short answers to questions and yet he did not hide his beliefs about the account. He couldn't do that and give a true picture of how the family gained the victory in the end of things. The story had a happy ending and it continues to this day, but all the critics ignored that fact.

There are more details to the story that Calypsis4 could give about what happened but when he got so much opposition he decided to not give them. One of us who remain on the board could potentially post the rest of the pictures and give more details about the story but that won't happen unless the administrator apologizes for the way the board treated Calypsis4 & Randy64.

Below is the tomb of the Weeping Angels which is in the cemetery across the street from the house. It figured into the story very heavily.

linked-image

I agree. If they invited him to tell his whole story and then tried to muzzle him then they should make it right.

I bet a lot of people would like to know the story behind that weeping angels tomb thing.

I agree. If they invited him to tell his whole story and then tried to muzzle him then they should make it right.

I bet a lot of people would like to know the story behind that weeping angels tomb thing.

By looking at the pic , I think it would be a interesting story too :)

I think this topic has been beat to death!

This is the first I've heard of it. I did try to read the first story but there wasn't much of a point. Just some disagreeing .... :(

I'm not sure if any of the people who followed the original two threads will be that interested in going over it all again. It seems very pointless when 99% of the readers thought it was untrue and that there was another motive for the posting of it. The fact that you have posted another photo about something that was never mentioned in the first story seems as if you are trying to entice people to listen again.

This is just my opinion I personally don't believe the last two threads and that is my choice and no disrespect to any one who posted it.

Please do not start any more threads about this, if you have concerns about the actions of other members then please contact a member of staff via the forum's private messanger or via e-mail and we will do our best to address them for you.

Closed.