Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

strobe lights may exercise eye's to see ghost

project-reveal

hi i have just been looking into strobe lighting.

Some people believe that exposure to strobe lights exercise the eyes to perceive certain frequencies of light, there for enhances ones ability to see ghosts.

For example.

You have a strobe light watching it… with your own eyes seems fast.. And also you don’t see total movement of people. Its like back at school when you do freeze frames.

Hence recording this makes it even slower and a better chance of catching any paranormal activity if Ghost do exist.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• project-reveal

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• louie

• Resonance

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people believe that exposure to strobe lights exercise the eyes to perceive certain frequencies of light, there for enhances ones ability to see ghosts.

For example.

You have a strobe light watching it… with your own eyes seems fast.. And also you don’t see total movement of people. Its like back at school when you do freeze frames.

Hence recording this makes it even slower and a better chance of catching any paranormal activity if Ghost do exist.

I strongly recommend you dont try this, i work at events an we use strobes. strobes can bring on seizures an fits, please dont start staring into them.

its not something i would do everytime. Just like a few times to see if i get anything if i dont.. get anything i will skip it,

maybe 3 times investigating with it tops!

We used to have a strobe. Don't anymore, and for good reason. The thing was awful.

I don't recommend this at all... not only is it horrible for your eyes and it could possible cause nausea (or worse), you'll probably be blind for the rest of your investigation.

The strobe doesn't slow things down, it's an illusion, and the possibility that it makes you think you see something is much higher than actually seeing something paranormal.

Edited by Ebonykrow

For example.

I remember few years back some one said the same thing except it was the sun.

Ignorance is bliss.

well i will try it still.

Only max of 3 times.

I have got to see what i can do with this.

i may also add mirros. 1 at each side.

So , you are going to sit in a room with strobes and mirrors and just stare? I think after this your going to see alot more that paranormal stuff going on , if you don't get a little queasy first. I don't know if I would trust doing this. Anyway , how long does it take to train your eyes ? Well good luck to ya :no:

So , you are going to sit in a room with strobes and mirrors and just stare? I think after this your going to see alot more that paranormal stuff going on , if you don't get a little queasy first. I don't know if I would trust doing this. Anyway , how long does it take to train your eyes ? Well good luck to ya :no:

Yes.... i would say it's a worthy experiment... but i'm not an optomotrist, so.... i am just going to say...

Go for it! ;)

lol.

The practice of staring at a strobe light to induce a paranormal experience has the very real potential of inducing seizures or causing damage to the eyes. As such this thread is better off closed